PDA

View Full Version : psychological test

yvsgaawar
August 7th, 2002, 07:35 PM
This is a genuine psychological test. It is a story about a girl.
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then...
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.
Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
DON'T scroll down until you have thought what your own answer is to this question!
Scroll Down for answer

Scroll Down for answer

Scroll Down for answer

Scroll Down for answer

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.
If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance.

rathee
August 7th, 2002, 08:27 PM
bhai i think this is a humour section...pls keep upto it, isse rote hod se topic kyun post kare se....??

bhai bura matt na maniye kati light manner mein kahi se manne ya baat...!!! :-)

anurana
August 7th, 2002, 08:32 PM
Bhai,
Mere to killer mentality likdi, mere te to door e rahio.. eb to manne bhi kimme dar sa lagan lag gaya ss apne aap ss

yvsgaawar
August 7th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Bhai Pradeep, Maff karna. Par teri light manner mai kahi baat tou LATH KI TARAH LAGGI. Kher mai bura nahi manta choti moti baton ka.

rathee
August 7th, 2002, 08:35 PM
theek se anu ji jab ek-aadh ka te rog sa kaat-eh diyo...!!!

saurabhsaharan
August 8th, 2002, 08:43 AM
bhai gaawar mere dimag me toh nyu aayi thi ke uski behan oos chhore te byaahi gayi!!!

chalo badiya huaa,,kamm te kamm 'psychopath' ki upaadhi toh naa mili :)

varuntomar
August 8th, 2002, 05:59 PM
ha ha
this test was funny....
keep sending more

naveenadalal
August 8th, 2002, 09:59 PM
bhai mere dimaag mein bi saurabh wali baat aayi thi ,per anu ki mentality pata chal ki, ib to bach ke rehna padega.