PDA

View Full Version : Garam News

asingh112
October 23rd, 2006, 10:22 AM
Roger Ebert Of Bollywood, Taran Adarsh Reports...

Ok Guys I Know Someone On The "inside" And Got This Secretive Report About Our Favorite Stars!!
Are You Ready?
I Said, Are You Ready? Ok Yaar, Make Some Chai, Warm Up The Samosas....because I Am Going To Dish Out Some Secrets That Not Even The Common So Called Inside Knows
And Its Coming From Our Jat Brother, Taran Adarsh:
Heres The Leaked Doc That I Got:

On The Sets Of His New Film, Hrithik Roshan-aishwarya Rai Starrer "ek Din" Had A Fall Out Over The Debate Of Caste...yes I Caste!
As It Is Well Known Hrithik Didnt Want To Work With Aishwarya Because Of The Age Difference But We Have Some Garam Ravai Dosa For You...its Now Because Of Caste.
Hrithik Roshan Ever Since He Started Pumping Up For His First Film "kah No Pyaar Hai", He Started Developing This Macho Attitude As Reported By A Guy, We'll Call Him Tikku.
Tikku Reported That Hrithik Started Walking Around With A Stick And Speaking A "rough" Version Of Hindi. Tikku Actually Had The Guts To Ask The Greek God Himself Hrithik, Whats The 280 Turn In Style?!
Hrithik Replied, "oye Tikku, Bowli Booch! Jaa Paani Laa". Tikku Had No Choice But To Keep Quiet And He Had The Courage To Finally Reveal It To Us! Thanks Tikku!

nd-chora
October 23rd, 2006, 12:05 PM
re jhakoi ke kahna chaawe sei, mere te kimme na palle padi hai ya angreji.
kariyo bhai ya paheli si hal...yu khaagad ke kahna chaawe sei.

-------------------------

Note by Admin:

This thread is closed for discussion (Non-Jat joke posted in "General Talk" forum).