PDA

View Full Version : Tau at Railway Station

sushilsehrawat
August 14th, 2002, 09:26 PM
Tau went to station along with his friend. They were talking by the door of the compartment and the train started moving. Tau and his friend ran along with compartment and after a long chase Tau was successful in pushing his friend into the compartment. After the train left the plateform Tau started to cry and laugh hysterically. Lot of people gather around tau and asked TAU RO KYON RAHA SE(Tau why are you crying). Tau said BEES SAAL KE BAAD DOST SE BEECHADNA HO RAHA SE. DUKH KI BAAT HAI NA (I am parting away with my friend ater twenty years. It is a sad thing). People praised tau that in this mechanical age tau still has a soft heart. Then they asked TAU HASSE KYON SE (Tau why are laughing). Tau answered SALA MANNE CHARANE (see-off) AYA THA, MAINE USKO HE CHARAH DIYA ( He came here to see me off, but I saw -off him).

rathee
August 15th, 2002, 03:49 PM
bhai chutkala te doonda-paad tha par tu jo anreji nahin bhi likhega to bhi mhaare samjh mein aa jaga...isliyan ek hi bhasha ka istemaal karo...!!! bahut badhiya laagya rhe...