PDA

View Full Version : why manisha is warned

ritu
October 30th, 2006, 08:19 AM
kyu.?????????
kyunki osne itna pooch liya ki os ram rattan ko ban kyu nahi kiya jisne osko itna ghatia comment pass kiya tha chaupad m.
kahi moderators os ram ratttan se isliye to nahi dar gaye ki vo CBI me SI h.
oski post delete kar dete par warning ki kya jarrurat thi.thik h jatland site apki h par yaha p aane wale bhi ise gaye gujre na se ki ek t apni bezzati karave er action na len p shikayat kare to warning bhi leve.
from now on i am never going to log on this site and will ask every girl and women on jatland not to log in here.and if any female member need to know that comment they can pm me.i know even my comment is going to get deleted but i do not care i have other means to spread this message.

mustang
October 30th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Ulta chor kotwal nu danta. Aaa to theek na se bhai.

Agar aa harkat saachi se to sharm ke baat se.

Ritu ji, Manisha ji, mhe bhee ee cheap, ghatia harkat ki condemn kara se.

sunitahooda
October 30th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Kuchh logg aade aavein bakwaas karan ki soch kai sain....ye Uss SI ke 2 PM jo ussney mere ko bheje???? I dont see any good enough reason to recieve these silly PMs? SI sai to key dharti kattega....arr baat karan ki tameej na sai to chahe DC laag jao....:mad: :o :( :rolleyes:
good sunita ji

hooda ka to haryana me raj hai.

thanks

ramratan

Re: good sunita ji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

r u good looking

rr

shamshermalik
October 30th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Its surprising to know that action has ben taken against Manisha rather than the member who used unparliamentry language against her. What kind of justice is that??? If someone is using such language against a female then obeviously she is going to give him piece of her mind.

Moderators need to be more consistent and jutified in action. I think that member should be banned permanently..

We talk here about development and gender equality on national level, so first we should make sure that females are not harassed here.

msingh
October 30th, 2006, 09:54 AM
i dont want to make it a big issue plz remove the following warnign from my a/c
You have received an infraction at Jatland Forums
Dear msingh,

You have received an infraction at Jatland Forums.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120358 (http://jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120358#post120358)

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
plz do not post inflamatory posts in the forums. write to the mods directly if you wish to say something.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Jatland Forums

sunitahooda
October 30th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Manisha....its not big/small issue these so called EDUCATED PEOPLE have to learn to BEHAVE....aur issue bananey se ya kisi ko ban karney se hota kya hai yahan? kuchh din baad BANNED personality ka CHAMKTA-DAMAKTA CHEHRA par THODA SA YAVA EXPRESSION KE SAATH yahan fir se deekhayi deta hai:D :o :(
Dear msingh,

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120358 (http://jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120358#post120358)

-------
plz do not post inflamatory posts in the forums. write to the mods directly if you wish to say something.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Jatland Forums

desijat
October 30th, 2006, 10:08 AM
I am Shocked because

I wonder why isnt this thread deleted yet
I wonder why arent people replying to this thread which is for the dignity of our sisters here

Some time back i faced a similar kind of objetion by the modertors however we should not take everyone as same as the other moderator not only listened to me but removed my ban and told me where i was at fault too.

But before that i had posted a similar thread and it was deleted good to know that freedom of expressions isnt limited here anymore

We trust you Ritu didi and Manisha didi and whatever come we are with you, chahe wo fir CBI ho yaa IB yaa susri FBI:mad:

satyeshwar
October 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Firstly, that member was permanently banned 3 days ago, even before any of you started to complain about it. Anyone who were to do a search for him in the members list wouldn't have found his name.

And as far as the infraction is concerned, Manisha said it the best, it wasn't a big deal. It's a temporary infraction and will expire automatically. If you have issues like this, just send an email to adm@jatland.com. We will take action on it. Asking a question to just one moderator may not always get the job done as they may not be around at that time.

Again, it has become very fashionable to blame moderators for everything! Some people are hell-bent in painting an incorrect picture. All I can say to them is try to get to the bottom of the matter, don't shoot in the dark.
-Satyeshwar

shamshermalik
October 30th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Again, it has become very fashionable to blame moderators for everything! Some people are hell-bent in painting an incorrect picture. All I can say to them is try to get to the bottom of the matter, don't shoot in the dark.
-Satyeshwar

Satyeshwar that's a good action and appriciated. But one thing, there is nothing like blamming the moderators. It happens only when the members are in dark. This thing can be avoided by taking few simple steps.

Kindly make few changes and have an area on Jatland where any such action taken against any member is posted along with the reason. That will keep the members posted and will avoid any such complications where moderators feel they are blamed unfairly. These things happen because we only come to know about it from members...so it will not be bad if you have some transparency and I am sure after that no one will be able to blame moderators.

One more thing, I am realy happy to see that this thread is not closed and we can further discuss to make Jatland more member friendly and transparent but administration have to take few steps.

Even when the one who complained donot know if any action has been taken or not than what else you expect other than our shots in dark and that too on moderators.

If Moderators want to discuss then there are few suggestions to make it more transparent and where no one can blame moderators but putting those suggestions is useful only if administration is willing to give a thought about that.

Shamsher

deepika
October 30th, 2006, 01:36 PM
if its all true then its ridiculous.......nowadays people get to hear lot of things and thanks to jatland for that.........wnarning for asking question......ahhhhh then jatland is going on the 'RIGHT TRACK':mad:

skarmveer
October 30th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks Brother,

Thanks for doing justice.
This is my request to all of you, Please make sure that no one use unparliamentary language against any one specially for Ladies members.

Agar hum log apney parivar kee ladies ko bhee respect nahi day saktey
to yeh bahut sharm ke baat hai.

With thanks and regards
Karmveer

Firstly, that member was permanently banned 3 days ago, even before any of you started to complain about it. Anyone who were to do a search for him in the members list wouldn't have found his name.

And as far as the infraction is concerned, Manisha said it the best, it wasn't a big deal. It's a temporary infraction and will expire automatically. If you have issues like this, just send an email to adm@jatland.com. We will take action on it. Asking a question to just one moderator may not always get the job done as they may not be around at that time.

-Satyeshwar

netrapalsingh
October 30th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks Brother,

Thanks for doing justice.
This is my request to all of you, Please make sure that no one use unparliamentary language against any one specially for Ladies members.

Agar hum log apney parivar kee ladies ko bhee respect nahi day saktey
to yeh bahut sharm ke baat hai.

With thanks and regards
Karmveer

bilkul sahee kaha aapne.............

netra.......

ritu
October 30th, 2006, 05:09 PM
if that member was banned 3 days ago then how come when i checked his profile yeaterday he was active the day before.
khali email likhne se kam nahi chala tha tabhi to manisha n vo thread likha tha.chlo jo bhi hua atleast manisha ko oske liye warning to nahi milni chahiye thi.

-Satyeshwar

ritu
October 30th, 2006, 05:48 PM
wow !!once again moderators have done their job.they edited this post and deleted whatever she wanted to say and make it look like as if she is not bothered much.very good job moderators
Dear msingh,

-------
-------

All the best,
Jatland Forums

ndahiya
October 30th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Ill informed and ill tempered posts such as the one above by Ritu above can have no resolution. Hence lets not waste everyones energy. Satyeshwar's post above is self explanatory.

This thread is now closed.