PDA

View Full Version : Need to change some of the Jatland rules...moderators give it a thought

dalalpradeep
October 31st, 2006, 05:10 PM
Dear members and administrators,

I expect this thread to be allowed and open to discussion...hope the administrators will not close or delete this. And if this thread is deleted or closed then it only prooves that this site donot care about members and is only ruled in dictatorial way. There are many ocasions when members are not satisfied with the actions taken by moderators and when they complain about it further action is taken against them. That attitude of moderators is not expected and is not acceptable. Moderators should never forget that this site is because of members and not because of moderators or just webspace.

If any member want to suggest anything then it should be discussed openly and moderators should accept the suggestion. We donot want the rules to be just decided by moderators, we want the rules framed in a democratic way.

It has been seen time and again that when ever members start discussing a problem the thread is either closed or deleted and members are not allowed to speak or give suggestion...rather their mouth is literally gaged. It is not a good behaviour by moderators. Such threads should be allowed till the discussion is over though moderators can comment at their convenience.

I donot know what will happen with this thread but I expect the moderators will let it continue and members will discuss their problems and will come up with suggestions. If moderators donot want that to happen, then, I am sorry to say this site is not worth visiting and donot have a good future for members and itself as well.

rajeshrathee
October 31st, 2006, 06:45 PM
Dear all

I know its can be a bit controversial but lets give it a thought. I find everyone talking about 'Moderators' being rude or unjustified but I think we should watch both sides of a coin.

In a society, there are rules, which are to be adhered by everyone living there and the administrator is always criticised becuase you can not keep everyone happy.

I agree that the actions should be transparent but instead of expecting 'Moderators' to do everything even we (the users) must also have certain restraints. Even in the past, there were occasions where the behaviour of the users were not acceptables and all of us are mature guys so we should know how to solve a problem.

One way is to keep it in a low profile, talk to moderators, wait for a while (as even they are working people) and then consider the other options. We must check our ego and behave like grown ups. We have not paid anything to be a member of this site.

One suggestion to moderators is that they should make an arrangement so that any problem addressed to them may go to all of them at one click so that the user get a reply at the earliest.

Earlier there was 1/2 moderators only but now there are many which represents every part and every taste. Even this arrangement is enough to show that things are improving. Every change take some time to take place and to more to be even accepted by all.

Many time even many of my posts were also deleted but I never tried to make it an issue. I always visualised that in a broader perspective. There were times that I was not satisfied but when I talk/mail them, I got a reply, considered their point of view and agreed that the action taken is justified for the site.

So with due respect to all the members these are my views on the above.

regards and have a good time

satyeshwar
October 31st, 2006, 07:31 PM
A couple of points:
It's very interesting to note that Mr. Pradeep Dalal is using the same computer as Mr. Shamsher Malik. Only 3rd post and already criticizing moderators? :)

To address Mr. Rathee's concern, we do have an email address where people can go ahead and send in their concerns. I have been posting it recently on many a posts. It is adm@jatland.com. Please use this as more than 1 moderators would get an email on this address and your issues will be taken care of faster.

rgsverma
October 31st, 2006, 08:43 PM
Dear all

I know its can be a bit controversial but lets give it a thought. I find everyone talking about 'Moderators' being rude or unjustified but I think we should watch both sides of a coin.

So with due respect to all the members these are my views on the above.

regards and have a good time

I endorse the views aired by the honourable member shri R K Ratheeji. These are for the benefit of the larger interests of the society.

I wish everybody to abide by the set guide of rules...

anilkadian
November 1st, 2006, 02:07 AM
iib to kaiyaan key ghee sa ghal gaya hoga:mad:
arey koi aachhi baat bhi likh diya karo kade-kade......saari haan seeng aljhaan ke chakkar mein baithe reh hain.

dndeswal
November 1st, 2006, 04:19 AM
Mostly it happens because many members are not aware of full facts and they start threads without checking the reality. For example - just recently, a lady member sent me a PM, along with text of conversation in chaupal, wherein a new member had used some bad language against her. We took action immediately and the guy was shown the exit door. But the concerned lady member could not satisfy herself. After three days, she saw him again on-line in section “who’s on-line”. Out of ignorance, she wrote a thread blaming me personally why no action was taken against the culprit! Myself not being on-line at that time, that thread had to be deleted by a fellow moderator because of inflammatory content and wrong facts and the lady member was issued only a light, short-duration warning.

The matter did not end here. Another lady Jatlander posted a thread challenging this action by Admin. In sheer agony, she even declared on the thread itself that she might not log on Jatland site in future !

How the second lady member came to know that her friend had been warned? Naturally both were in contact with each other. Even now, both the lady Jatlanders (and many of you) are not aware of the fact that a banned member can also make a successful login on the site and that members can see his ‘on-line’ status. But after login, the banned guy cannot do anything except surfing this site like a ‘guest’ or a non-member. Technically, it is so because the account of the banned member still exists on the site – it stands ‘locked’, not ‘deleted’. The lady Jatlander saw the fellow on-line and made a hypothetical conclusion that we had not taken action on her complaint - and this imagination led her (and her lady friend) to write inflammatory threads, all full of wrong facts. This only resulted in misinformation and confusion among readers.

Please note that Jatland.com is not a restricted site, meant for members only – it is an open portal and is read more by ‘guests’ than members themselves. Writing such inflammatory posts only brings a bad name to our site.

Nevertheless, transparency and open-ness are the roots of a democracy and Jatland is no exception to it and healthy suggestions are always welcome.

shamshermalik
November 1st, 2006, 07:31 AM

Nevertheless, transparency and open-ness are the roots of a democracy and Jatland is no exception to it and healthy suggestions are always welcome.

If there are healthy suggestions will you accept them, I am sorry but I donot think so many times members have requested that if action is taken against anyone then it should be told on the Jatland along with reason...that is transparency...just taking action and not giving the specific reasons is not transparency. As far Satyeshwars comment are related then being a cmop savvy he knows how it is possible how more than one person can share the IP address. Rather comming out with some solution he prefers to shift the blame in wrong direction.

we do have an email address where people can go ahead and send in their concerns. I have been posting it recently on many a posts. It is adm@jatland.com. Please use this as more than 1 moderators would get an email on this address and your issues will be taken care of faster.

I requested every moderator to explain why I am being moderated and please tell me which posts are junk but it has been one month and no one gave single reply which posts are junk. Did not I ask you Satyeshwar??? Even I wanted to know if any topic should be avoided but I was not given a satisfactory reply.

shamshermalik
November 1st, 2006, 07:37 AM

How the second lady member came to know that her friend had been warned? Naturally both were in contact with

This argument sounds so silly. So Deswal Sahab you donot want other members to remain in contact with each other. It sounds strange and if so then what for Jatland is ??? I hope this site is a plateform for interaction among fellow Jats.

Moreover even the one who complained was not informed about what the action taken was. So what other option she has???

Now Explain this...

For your information when I was made a moderated member blamming me for EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS which no doubt is a false alligation. I contacted every moderator to explain me which posts they think are junk. No one explained it to me and I think Deswal Sahab you remember your reply. You said," I am in no position to to comment on this. I think better send a PM to Nitin." This was your reply. I hope and I am sure you have the intelligence to make distinction among NORMAL and EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS. But you knew the reality and just waned to avoid it and you could not even speak the truth.

I sent a PM to Nitin but he never replied (till Date) though he was the one who put me on moderated list. So when I told this to few members I was banned and thats what NITIN called "antics" in the thread regarding my ban. What problem you guys have if a member talks about these things to other members. You donot want other members to know the truth.

Has any of you moderators explained me which posts you consider as "EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS" except the one which I accidently put in about jatland instead of humor section and one post do not count towards EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS. What justification you have for putting me on moderated list for one month

Even today I dare you all moderators to justify your action on calling my posts as EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS. Can you justify why am I a moderated member today ??? Many of my postts are not allowed to be visible even today...and I am not told why and surprisingly if post is junk no action is taken.

Can you explain why the privacy of my account was breached and why a PM sent by Satyeshwar was deleted from my account just to hide that I was being banned. Is that justified ??? Did anyone of you including Nitin who knew it, took any action against that moderator who breached the privacy of my account ???

More funny the explanation given by Styeshwar in my banning PM was "HIGHLY UNRULY MEMBER- TRYING TO CREAT UNREST AT JATLAND" So bringing the truth infront of member is being unruly. I was banned because I told few members about the action taken against me. So you guys wanyed me to hide your unjustified action taken by you. Strange. Kindly donot expect such things from me.

Then Vijay Raj Shokeen was given a warning because he wanted to know why a thread is closed without giving satisfactory reply. His threads were deleted and he felt so bad that he left the site. Is that what you guys want???

I dare you all moderators including NITIN DAHIYA to name all those posts which you call "EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS"

Just paste those posts here and let everyone see what kind of justice you guys do. And you can even scrutinise my language and you will find nothing objectionale.

Whenever a member complain the thread is closed by Nitin Dahiya without giving a reasonable reply and the members mouth is gaged by closing or deleting the thread.

Donot you ever try to edit/delete my posts to distort the truth,I save them all including the posted in past.

This post was edited by moderators (colored part was deleted) giving a reason of inappropriate language as explanation but I again put it back and now members please decide what is inappropriate in the post. Can any moderator explain why this colored part was deleted.

shamshermalik
November 1st, 2006, 08:05 AM
Here are my suggestions..hope you think on these..

1. at present Jatland looks like
moderators..lower court.....administrator Nitin dahiya-High Court
So we need a supreme court on Jatland too..I mean few senior members who can look at the decisions if some member objects. That way you all moderators will not be blamed and members cannot say they did not get justice.

I suggest few names for that..this group can be of Dev Dahiya ji, RK Sir, Col Tewatia, Dudee ji and one comp savvy person. These names are my suggestion and more names can be suggested and a few seleted.These person donot need to moderate activaly but can only help in such controversies and decision should be binding to everyone including moderators. And let these members further look into the matter and decide how to make the site more transparent considering the members suggestions.

Is it possible ? Are you all moderators ready to accept it ?

Waiting for a reply from moderators and specially NITIN DAHIYA.

ravinderdahiya
November 1st, 2006, 10:29 AM
C'mon that way we will have other set of persons to blame for things instead of moderators.
and that looks like too much burden of bureaucracy for a happy portal like ours.

What do you say?

shamshermalik
November 1st, 2006, 11:05 AM
C'mon that way we will have other set of persons to blame for things instead of moderators.
and that looks like too much burden of bureaucracy for a happy portal like ours.

What do you say?

We have bureaucracy now and that way we will have democracy...a team who can look at the decisions of current moderating team and moreover that will prevent moderators from taking any wrong decision. Checks and balance are necessary.

msingh
November 1st, 2006, 11:35 AM
Deswal sir
i visited this website as a guest ..didnt wanted to login ,,,but could not stop myself from writing in ,,,,,,i have this question ,,,that was i being informed that the guy has been banned ,,,,,,,
and u r saying that it is my mistake tht i wrote a thread questioning whats happening ?????????????????????,,,,,are we not supposed to do that ....i
f we do not have a freedom of speech ,,,then why r u requesting again and again that plz do not stop visiting this website

KYUN kya aap loogo ko gussa aaya ki ,,,we r questioning the inapproprite stuff happening here,,,and we didnt challange ...we just want to know what exactly is happening over here......

sir imagination nahin hai aakhon dekhi baat hai ,,,,,,,we are critical when something wrong happens not only wid us but to the other members.....
whatever i wanted to write in RITU's thread ...... i later realized that what i had written is just not there..WOW....thanks to the moderators again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am still not happy coz over here the moderator are just trying to defend...........also
MR Nitin Dhiya ,,,had just done his last bit ,,,,,,,by writing a small comment and closing the thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[quote=dndeswal;120549].
Mostly it happens because many members are not aware of full facts and they start threads without checking the reality. For example - just recently, a lady member sent me a PM, along with text of conversation in chaupal, wherein a new member had used some bad language against her. We took action immediately and the guy was shown the exit door. But the concerned lady member could not satisfy herself. After three days, she saw him again on-line in section “who’s on-line”. Out of ignorance, she wrote a thread blaming me personally why no action was taken against the culprit! Myself not being on-line at that time, that thread had to be deleted by a fellow moderator because of inflammatory content and wrong facts and the lady member was issued only a light, short-duration warning. .......................

msingh
November 1st, 2006, 12:03 PM
keep on hoping that u will get a reply shamsher ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[

the names that u suggested are most welcome but lets see what the OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE HAS TO SAY
i am not in a habbit of cirtisizing but ,,,,i think it is HIGH TIME that they should open there eyes and accept the reality ....quote=shamshermalik;120560]

Arre shamsher tum nee apana naam nahin daala ,,iss list maine ,,,,,,,agar likh dete ,,,,,to ek baat thi sab se pehle moderators tumhara hii naam kaatee gee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kiii yooo to bilkul nahin ,,,,,,,,,,,yo te kati naas thaa deega.......................

par i wish kii woh SHIVJI ki tisari aakh kaad khoole geee.....ki iss website pee koi baadlaav aawe gaa

Here are my suggestions..hope you think on these..

1. at present Jatland looks like
moderators..lower court.....administrator Nitin dahiya-High Court
So we need a supreme court on Jatland too..I mean few senior members who can look at the decisions if some member objects. That way you all moderators will not be blamed and members cannot say they did not get justice.

I suggest few names for that..this group can be of Dev Dahiya ji, RK Sir, Col Tewatia, Dudee ji and one comp savvy person. These names are my suggestion and more names can be suggested and a few seleted.These person donot need to moderate activaly but can only help in such controversies and decision should be binding to everyone including moderators. And let these members further look into the matter and decide how to make the site more transparent considering the members suggestions.

Is it possible ? Are you all moderators ready to accept it ?

Waiting for a reply from moderators.
[/quote]

balrajsejwal
November 1st, 2006, 12:13 PM
respected members, ram ram
plz dont waste our time, if you(unsatiefied members) have any prob then
mail to the moderators regarding their problems,, but dont make any
scene by doing these cheap stuffs.our moderators always do correct and
they tell the reasons of their actions , i also got warning last month
and they told me the reason in detail and they were right.i request to
the moderators to delete all the threads regarding this or do what you
feel right as you are caretaker of this site so plz dont tolerate
anything which harms the dignity of this site.
thankyou

netrapalsingh
November 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM
respected members, ram ram
plz dont waste our time, if you(unsatiefied members) have any prob then
mail to the moderators regarding their problems,, but dont make any
scene by doing these cheap stuffs.our moderators always do correct and
they tell the reasons of their actions , i also got warning last month
and they told me the reason in detail and they were right.i request to
the moderators to delete all the threads regarding this or do what you
feel right as you are caretaker of this site so plz dont tolerate
anything which harms the dignity of this site.
thankyou

i m 100% agree with you balraj

netra

netrapalsingh
November 1st, 2006, 03:26 PM
respected and members and administrators jatland par mere khyal se
sabhi member well educated kam se kam mere se jyada hee educated
or badi badi degree wale hai. kisi bhee parivar ko chalane me mukhiya
ke sath sath ghar ke sab membero ka haat hota hai aisa mai manta hoo
or waho parivar shai chalta hai jisme mukhiaa or parvaar ke members
ke beech me samanjasy hoo. kisi bhee samasya ka hal aaps me
ladai ya vivad nahi hai yaha dharmpal dudee jee dev dahiyaa
jaise or bhee bhoot se suljhe hooe member hai or hamare sarpanch
bhee kafi hoshiyar hai fir kisi bhee baat kaa vivad bar bar kya hota
hai meree samaj ke bahar hai.

Fir is site par jaruri nahi hai sare members jat hee ho other cast ke
members bhee hai or we hame aapas me ladta dekh kar kay sochte
honge?

mai jayada poorana member nahi hoo fir bhee jab se m member bana
hoo aaj tak kai bar vivad hooa kyo hooa pata nahi. ye bhee jaruri
kai ke sarpanch sakhti barte agar koi bhee galat post hai to usko
delete karna unka adhikar hai par ye bhee jaruri hai kee kam se kam
us member ko pata hona chahiye kee kya galat tha. fir member ko
bhee pata hona chahiye kee wo kya likh raha hai or agar samaj nahi
aye to page me dalne se pahale ek copy apne paas rakhe or delete
hone ke bad use padhe malum hojay ga kee usne kya likha tha

---------------------------------------------------------------
dusro ko galat kahane se pahale jaruri hai apne gireban ko dekhe

shamshermalik
November 2nd, 2006, 01:00 AM
If moderators donot want to reply to my above quarries and still keep me on moderated list then its better that I leave this site permanently. In such a scenerio moderators can delete my account permanently along with what they call, the excessive junk posts.

May God bless Jatland.

mann123
November 2nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
respected and members and administrators jatland par mere khyal se
Fir is site par jaruri nahi hai sare members jat hee ho other cast ke
members bhee hai or we hame aapas me ladta dekh kar kay sochte
honge?
dusro ko galat kahane se pahale jaruri hai apne gireban ko dekhe

bhai netrapal

Are you sure ki is site pe other caste ke log bhee members hai?

In my opinion we need professionalism to maintain this site and we must give the logical answer/justification to the member if someone has done something wrong.

dndeswal
November 2nd, 2006, 04:28 AM
If moderators donot want to reply to my above quarries and still keep me on moderated list then its better that I leave this site permanently. In such a scenerio moderators can delete my account permanently along with what they call, the excessive junk posts.

May God bless Jatland.

Please permit me to write the following lines, this time in Hindi, though it may not be readable on a few computers which do not support Hindi fonts.

भाई लोगो,

मेरा या मेरे किसी सहयोगी का इस धागे में बार-बार आना हालांकि अटपटा सा लगता है, क्योंकि मैं अपने विचार पहले ही लिख चुका हूं - पर एक-दो भाई बार-बार न्यौता दे रहे हैं । आप सब देख ही रहे हैं कि कुछ लोगों को आपका और हमारा समय बरबाद करने के सिवाय और कोई काम नहीं - हर तीसरे-चौथे हफ्ते एक ऐसा ही धागा छोड़ देते हैं । शमशेर मलिक जी इस बारे में पहले भी काफी कुछ लिख चुके हैं और प्रदीप दलाल ने यह धागा भी उन्हीं के कहने पर शुरू किया है । ये दोनों एक ही शहर (Seattle) में हैं, शायद इकट्ठे रहते हैं या एक ही जगह काम करते हैं । यह बात साबित हो चुकी है (प्रदीप दलाल ने यह बात लिखित रूप में स्वीकार की है) और इसको ज्यादा लिखने की जरूरत नहीं है ।

आखिर ऐसी क्या बेताबी है कि शमशेर मलिक साहब पोस्ट लिखते जायें और हम तुरंत उनके सवालों का जवाब देते जायें ? आज यह मांग कर रहे हैं कि एक इस जाटलैंड पर एक "सुप्रीम कोर्ट" होनी चाहिये और कल कहेंगे कि एक एटार्नी-जनरल की पोस्ट की जरूरत है और परसों एक लोक-अदालत या 'स्पेशल पैनल' की ! हमारे जाट समाज में पंचायत की पुरानी परंपरा रही है - पंच बदलते रहते हैं पर पंचायती सिस्टम नहीं बदलता । इसमें इस अंग्रेजी नुस्खे के "सुप्रीम कोर्ट" की कोई जरूरत नहीं है । यहां जाटलैंड के सारे मेंम्बर खुद एक सुप्रीम कोर्ट हैं ।

भाई शमशेर मलिक कई चेहरे बदल चुके हैं - अपने प्रोफाइल में पहले अपना पूरा नाम लिखते थे पर आजकल "Dr S Malik" हो गये हैं - पिछले तीन-चार दिन में दो बार अपना फोटो बदलकर अपने बहुरूपिये अंदाज को साबित कर चुके हैं । कुछ दिन पहले ही एक "छुट्टी की दरख्वास्त" नाम का धागा लिखा था और अब लिखित रूप में घोषणा कर के भी इस जाटलैंड साइट को सदा के लिए छोड़ने का मन बना चुके हैं । मरजी उनकी - भगवान उनकी इच्छा पूरी करे ।

आप लोग ही "सुप्रीम कोर्ट" हैं - करो सोच विचार । इस धागे पर वैसे तो पहले ही ताला लग जाना चाहिए था, पर अभी रहने देते हैं । क्या फायदा - कोई दूसरा ऐसा धागा शुरू कर देगा क्योंकि कुछ लोग इसका फैशन सा बना चुके हैं ।

और अन्त में एक ताऊ का चमौला याद आ रहा है - थोड़े हरयाणवी पुट में । ताऊ गली में चाल्या जा था - एक जगह कुछ गांव के नौजवान चारपाई पर बैठे जोर -जोर से बहस कर रहे थे । एक बोल्या - "भाई, मींह आछ्या बरस्या सै, म्हारे कीले की जवार तै दो हाथ लाम्बी हो रही सै" । दूसरा बोला - ना रै, ईबै तै एक हाथ लांबी सै । तीसरा कहने लगा कि वो तो डेढ हाथ की होगी और चौथा न्यूं कहै था - अरै यार, दो हाथ तैं बी एक बिलांध ऊपर सै । ताऊ आगे चला गया और आधे घंटे बाद जब उसी रास्ते से वापस आया तो देखा कि इसी बात पर बहस जारी है । ताऊ पास आकर रुका तो सारे चुप हो गये । ताऊ ने फेंका अपना बाण - "अरै, चुप क्यूं हो-गे, ईब कोए दूसरी क्यारी ढूंढ ल्यो" !!

raj_rathee
November 2nd, 2006, 05:38 AM
Tamasha!!!!

Guys, find somethig useful to do with your lives.

rakeshsehrawat
November 2nd, 2006, 06:23 AM
NAHI AACHA LAGTA TO TIME WASTE KYON KAR RAHE HO KOI AUR SITE DHOOND LO. YAHAN AISA KYA HAI??????????

PROBLEMS ARE THERE AND NOBODY KNOWS THE SOLUTION
SAARE DIWARO SE TAKKAR MAAR RAHE HAIN.

REQUEST FOR LADY MEMBERS :o
AGAR KOI CHAUPAL MEIN BAKWAS KARTA HAI TO WAHAN REHNA KYA JAROORI HAI?????

REQUEST FOR MODERATORS :o
IF SOMEBODY IS SHOWING GENUINE COMPLAINT WITH PROOF THEN THAT MEMBER MUST BE BANNED OR GIVEN WARNING ACCORDING TO HIS FAULT. IF A BANNED MEMBER IS SEEN HERE THEN NOTHING IS SAFE.;)

ALREADY SOMEBODY HAD HACKED THIS SITE AND THIS IS SOMEWHAT SAME SO SECURITY OF THIS SITE MUST BE CHECKED.:mad:

KAL DOOSRE MODERATOR HONGE WO BHI AISE KARENGE :confused: :confused:

JO MODERATOR CHANGE KARNE K LIYE BOL RAHE HAIN UNHE HI MODERATOR RIGHTS DE DIYE JAYEIN.:rolleyes:

JAAKE PAIR NA FATE BIWAI WO KYA JAANE PEER PARAYEE

GANGULI KI TARAH IN MODERATORS KO KUCH DIN K LIYE GROUND SE BAHAR BAITHA DIYA JAYEE:rolleyes:

AUR YE PANCHAYAT KHATAM HOTI HAI:cool:

TAKHALIYAT:D

shamshermalik
November 2nd, 2006, 06:43 AM
Have to write it to make few things clear....

आखिर ऐसी क्या बेताबी है कि शमशेर मलिक साहब पोस्ट लिखते जायें और हम तुरंत उनके सवालों का जवाब देते जायें ?

Its not Betabi...I asked you one month ago about my JUNK POSTS but you did not reply till date.

भाई शमशेर मलिक कई चेहरे बदल चुके हैं - अपने प्रोफाइल में पहले अपना पूरा नाम लिखते थे पर आजकल "Dr S Malik" हो गये हैं - पिछले तीन-चार दिन में दो बार अपना फोटो बदलकर अपने बहुरूपिये अंदाज को साबित कर चुके हैं ।
You have given us the option to edit profile and to change photos...hope you can match the previous photos and if not so let everyone see that. Why you have a problem if someone edit his profile.

I changed my profile name from Shamsher Malik to DR S Malik and I think you must have noticed I write "Shamsher" below many of messages. What problem you have if I write it as Dr S Malik...if you wish I can send you photocopy of my degree...kindly give me your address.

You replied everything but for last one month non of you have replied to my simple question...making me understand which posts you think are EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS..

For last one month I got no reply from moderators and thats not "BETABI" its is lot of patience. If you can, then make those posts open here for everyone to decide if they are EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS as you said the members of Jatland are its "Supreme Court"

If you can proove that then ban me temperarily or permanently and I will not say anything but atleast put your facts openly.

PS: my login will remain limited to this thread only.

netrapalsingh
November 2nd, 2006, 09:32 AM
bhai netrapal

Are you sure ki is site pe other caste ke log bhee members hai?

In my opinion we need professionalism to maintain this site and we must give the logical answer/justification to the member if someone has done something wrong.

virender bhai jatland ko member bhee badhte hai or guest bhee kyo kee jab
ma member nahi tha to bhee sab kuch padhta tha aise hee dusre log bhee
badhte honge or ye bhee jaruri nahi kee jo member hai we sare jat hee
ho other cast kee member ship kis base par roki jaasaktee hai..............

netra......

netrapalsingh
November 2nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Have to write it to make few things clear....

आखिर ऐसी क्या बेताबी है कि शमशेर मलिक साहब पोस्ट लिखते जायें और हम तुरंत उनके सवालों का जवाब देते जायें ?

Its not Betabi...I asked you one month ago about my JUNK POSTS but you did not reply till date.

भाई शमशेर मलिक कई चेहरे बदल चुके हैं - अपने प्रोफाइल में पहले अपना पूरा नाम लिखते थे पर आजकल "Dr S Malik" हो गये हैं - पिछले तीन-चार दिन में दो बार अपना फोटो बदलकर अपने बहुरूपिये अंदाज को साबित कर चुके हैं ।
You have given us the option to edit profile and to change photos...hope you can match the previous photos and if not so let everyone see that. Why you have a problem if someone edit his profile.

I changed my profile name from Shamsher Malik to DR S Malik and I think you must have noticed I write "Shamsher" below many of messages. What problem you have if I write it as Dr S Malik...if you wish I can send you photocopy of my degree...kindly give me your address.

You replied everything but for last one month non of you have replied to my simple question...making me understand which posts you think are EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS..

For last one month I got no reply from moderators and thats not "BETABI" its is lot of patience. If you can, then make those posts open here for everyone to decide if they are EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS as you said the members of Jatland are its "Supreme Court"

If you can proove that then ban me temperarily or permanently and I will not say anything but atleast put your facts openly.

PS: my login will remain limited to this thread only.

samsher bhai cool...............thoda wakt dijiye sab theek ho jayega.........

nps........

shamshermalik
November 2nd, 2006, 10:15 AM

nps........

Bhai Netra it has been one month since I requested the moderators to make me understand which posts they think are EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS but non of them have replied me so far. I think one month is more than sufficient,,,they can altleast name those threads as they have taken the action on that basis...so they must be already knowing which posts they call EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS.

They try be innocent by calling its Jatland members SUPREME COURT but they are not giving the reason openly. Why they are hiding the facts.

Moreover it is ridiculous to talk about things how many photos I have changed and How I write my name. Its really silly and kiddish to comment on these things.

Is it a crime to ask the reason behind the action taken? It will only help to understand and prevent mistakes in future but looks like moderators donot have a reasonable reply otherwise they would not have been beating around the bush and stretching the issue further.

rakeshsehrawat
November 2nd, 2006, 10:32 AM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9515

jisko message milega wo

ya jo karega wo????????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

prashantacmet
November 2nd, 2006, 10:38 AM
THEEK KAHI AAPNE..............
COOL COOL COOL............ teen bachan bhar lyo fer kadhe bhi problem kon aho.............

nps........

deepakchoudhry
November 2nd, 2006, 03:08 PM
I think this issue has become personal between moderators and Shamsher which is a shame.

Shamsher - You want the answer ?? But whats the point in all this...I dont think anyone is judging you, so let it go.

And you dont have to leave the site...keep participating as usual.

We are all learning Moderators / Members, so lets leave it at that.

Lets be objective and have no bad feelings among each other otherwise the whole purpose of this site is being lost.

Pls dont make this a personal issue...and start afresh.

Deepak

shamshermalik
November 2nd, 2006, 03:46 PM
Deepak Bhai I did not post in this thread untill my name was dragged by a moderator. Who ever started the thread but the way my name was dragged here is not justified. If someone feels that injustice has been done with few members and starts a thread for suggestions what can I do ??? Last time it was RK Sir who started a thread when I was banned.

I simply wanted to know one month ago which posts they call EXCESSIVE JUNK POSTS and still waiting for the reply. I donot think there are any such posts or any member has objected.

I even requested to tell me if I should avoid any particular topic . By telling me about those quarries moderators would have helped me to understand the action taken and I would have avoided the same in future. But it did not happen.

Now I leave it upto the conscience of moderators/administrators what ever they feel like, help me understand the action taken, keep me moderated for infinite time or ban me??? Up to them.... I will post whenever I feel like
and my sincere apology if anyone felt bad, including moderators, because of my posts in this thread.

No more posts from me on this thread.
The discussion is turning ugly by getting personal and not discussing the real problem.

PS: I may change my photo again...LOL

I think this issue has become personal between moderators and Shamsher which is a shame.

Shamsher - You want the answer ?? But whats the point in all this...I dont think anyone is judging you, so let it go.

And you dont have to leave the site...keep participating as usual.

We are all learning Moderators / Members, so lets leave it at that.

Lets be objective and have no bad feelings among each other otherwise the whole purpose of this site is being lost.

Pls dont make this a personal issue...and start afresh.

Deepak

ajayverma1973
November 2nd, 2006, 06:00 PM

Dear all moderators,

I don't want to be a port this controversy but plz let me know can we change our profile and photograph without any comment like BAHURUPIA? I also declare that all given information would be true and correct.

mann123
November 3rd, 2006, 12:50 AM
virender bhai jatland ko member bhee badhte hai or guest bhee kyo kee jab
ma member nahi tha to bhee sab kuch padhta tha aise hee dusre log bhee
badhte honge or ye bhee jaruri nahi kee jo member hai we sare jat hee
ho other cast kee member ship kis base par roki jaasaktee hai..............

netra......

Bhai Netrapal

Baat to aap ke sahee hai but main bina login kiyee post nahi pad pata hu yeh mere sath hi hai yaah aap ke sath bhee.

but anyway koi login bhee naklee ho sakta Dusre thread me rolaa horaa se .... pe ki wo jat hai ki nahee.

Thanks for replying

rkumar
November 3rd, 2006, 03:59 AM
Please note that moderators have full time jobs and many other things. In my almost four years on Jatland I found that they are fairly responsible people. Let us use Jatland for more creative debates which can lead to some positive action on ground. Our people in rural India need action and not these aimless fights like what our politicians do all the time. Let us join hands for positive action on ground...

RK^2

rajeshrathee
November 3rd, 2006, 04:47 AM
"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great mind talk about ideas"

MY REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOU HAVE GREAT MIND BEING A JAT;-

Forget those events and people , lets be creative and talk about ideas to help our people and JATLAND

rakeshsehrawat
November 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Ye thread lock kyon kiya gaya???????/

ek moderator thread suru karta hai doosra band chakkar kya hai??????

ek kaam kiya karo bhai aapsa mein salah le k kaam kiya karo:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120772

msingh
November 3rd, 2006, 11:01 AM
people are most welcome to write there suggestions and comment but i think today me and my friend ritu are preety satisfied with the way moderators have reacted to our request ............they did a commenedable job ,,,,,,,,,,,,,thaNKS SATYESHWAR

satyeshwar
November 3rd, 2006, 12:01 PM
Bhai Rakesh,
We need pictures of Jat Lands and my thread was just an invitation to everyone to post them. I had put up a link to where you can put all the pictures that you want. Please use that link. If you put it in a post, then pretty soon that post will get old and will go down the heaps of other posts. Soon people wont look at it. If you want everyone to see those pics instantaneously, use the link and contribute to Jatland.

here is that link again: http://www.jatland.com/home/Jat_Villages
-Satyeshwar

Ye thread lock kyon kiya gaya???????/

ek moderator thread suru karta hai doosra band chakkar kya hai??????

ek kaam kiya karo bhai aapsa mein salah le k kaam kiya karo:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=120772

vinodks
November 3rd, 2006, 09:45 PM
Peace is more desirable than anything else. Enjoy!

-vinod

ratananmol
November 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Judge ki entry ho gayi....aur exit bhi ho gayi.

I think it is a dialogue between the moderators and (aggrieved) members.

cooljat
November 4th, 2006, 12:46 PM
stop this crap plz!
pehle hi Jatland bore ho gaya hai ishe aur bore mat karo!

Rock on
Jit

mann123
November 5th, 2006, 06:22 AM
aree kyu katkarr tarr re ho karna ho karlo nahi to rah n do

scsheorayan
November 6th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Dear Shamsher,
Every one visiting this website has some purpose, some come here to exchange information,some come here with the desire to do some thing for the community, some log in to read jokes and have good time.Some people may visit to net work, find jobs, learn new things, meet other jats or simply to rock the boat. Believe moderators have done enough to cater to your requests and explain the situation, that rules are for every one. If you are a sensored member it is for obvious reasons because your posts may fall in the category which is not to be encouraged on a public platform. Whether to stay or not is entirely your decision. Other members would expect a better level of posting from highly educated and privileged person. I have full confidence that you will not let them down with petty complaints. Good luck in life and enjoy the trip to Jatland.

shamshermalik
November 6th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Respected Subha Chand Ji,

Thanks a lot for telling this(indirectly). The undesired topics,if any, could have been avoided if it was mentioned earlier. Anyway thanks for nice reply and kindly inform a member if discussion on a perticular topic is not desired so that the same can be avoided rather than taking action later. Had it been told in my earlier quarries for last one month the controversy behind this thread could have been avoided. So I request a better communication from moderators with members regarding such actions in future.

Last thing, avoiding these topics (which I wrote during that time) might be good for this website but certainly not good for the Jat community and society as whole.

Regards,
Shamsher

skarmveer
November 8th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Ram-Ram Rathi Bhai sahab,

All Jat have Great Minds and all are using new ideas some of them are like to help some creativity and some puling lags. Pulling lags are,I think not good for our comunity.
Request to all Jat Landers please co-operate with the people who are running this show by making their best efforts.

Regards

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great mind talk about ideas"

MY REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU, ALL OF YOU HAVE GREAT MIND BEING A JAT;-

Forget those events and people , lets be creative and talk about ideas to help our people and JATLAND

devdahiya
November 8th, 2006, 11:58 AM
This world is full of contradictions and they exist in plenty around each one of us all the time and those who get entangled in them can never grow.We ought to look things through priorities instead of getting messed up in whatever comes our way.This is a public platform and excess to it is by indvidual option and choice and if that be so,it is imperative on each one of us follow certain norms of the game before demanding things.I don't think there are elections for the various appointments out here and thus it makes no sense in dragging things for the hack of it.We must put across our point of view in a sobre manner[may be to the administrator/moderator] via e.mail instead of starting a thread and creating a ruckus of sorts.We achieve nothing by such acts but surely waste lots of valuable time and good energy which i suppose needs to be preserved for better things.Agreed that such kinda plateforms do need some amount of democracy where educated and sensible people interact but then it is impossible for the who's who to meet the diverse demand lurking out of complex heads of humanity.

Lets be happy and a little sacrificing than to be a cribber and demanding.This site is for us and how we use it and promote it will depend much upon our ingenuinity and deep concern for it.