PDA

View Full Version : Moderators.....Don't get down

anilkadian
November 1st, 2006, 01:55 AM
uuuuffffffff
Ek baat to pakki hai....umar ke saath-saath samjdaari bhi badhe-ye jaroori nahi hai:rolleyes: . Mera matlab hai ke anydoby can behave childish at any age/time.
so Dear Moderators, Please don't mind any childish blames/comments/allegations etc.
Bhaiyo aur behno agar aapka bhi mann moderators ko khari-khotti sunane ka hai to pehle try to put urself in their shoes n then take some dicision, i bet...aatte-daal ka bhaav pata lag jaaega.:p
It seems to me that Responibilty can be the biggest burden to carry when the person is surrounded with people like us, jats/jatlanders.:mad:

anyways, Keep going Mods n be unshakeble. i can only say - So Far, So Good!;)

Baaki saare apni-apni vote ger dyo (beimani nahi...no bogus votes please.....hahahaha)

balrajsejwal
November 1st, 2006, 11:08 AM
our moderators are very genuine and great jaat"s, so they always do correct, so ignore all these stupidity and keep koing as ever

shamshermalik
November 1st, 2006, 11:33 AM
our moderators are very genuine and great jaat"s, so they always do correct, so ignore all these stupidity and keep koing as ever

Go through the other thread too and make me unferstand this based on my objections. Hope you can make me understand it as moderators did not till date.

balrajsejwal
November 1st, 2006, 12:24 PM
respected members, ram ram
even god can"t make you understand , if you have any problem plz mail
ur probelems to the moderators this is the write way, posting
threadswill not take you anywhere coz you get the mixed reactions of
the members, ar rahi baat meri mai kade behas nahi karta, dhanyewaad

choudharyneelam
November 1st, 2006, 12:38 PM
One can only understand the responsibilty when they themselves take hold on any such job. What people says that they face problems with some members then i think it's better to discuss and lodge the complaint for it personally instead of making it a public issue and disturbing the whole enjoyable environment. Though i didn't wanted to involve myself in such discussions but liked to tell those who are against moderators decision....problem solve karna apne haath mein hota hai....so keep peace in your mind and soul and think properly before blaming others...definitely one will find an appropriate solution for his/her problems....everybody is having mail/messaging option for that and i think everyone is aware who all are the moderators here...so better find some good point to argue...all seems behaving so childish here at such ages....i totally agree with Anil "umar ke saath-saath samjdaari bhi badhe-ye jaroori nahi hai".

I also understand how a person feels when one gets any cheap comment or msg....just inform about that shameful act to the moderators and ignore that scoundrel and let the moderators do their job their own way.....but if after complaining three or more times still you faces the same thing then moderators should be questioned openly to clarify the reason for same shameful acitivity that why still such scoundrel is getting the benefits to play with the sentiments and making the place dirty by his unbearable comments.
And then if they don't take any immediate step towards such action then surely i'm there to support you all and will stop visiting this place as you asked me this time but before any acceptable point from your side i can't stand with you to make it an issue just like today's politics.

dndeswal
November 9th, 2006, 09:13 PM
The current team of moderators is undoubtedly providing excellent service to members. For a moderator, the job happens to be a voluntary, selfless, painful and rather thankless one. Let us encourage and strengthen them, without any prejudice.

A few days back, I had myself volunteered to abandon the job of a Moderator and continue as an Active Member. Nitin has accepted my request. The reasons for doing so are purely personal. During coming months I may not find enough time to remain on-line on a daily basis, on account of my movement from my current place (to take place shortly). Moreover, even now, I have to be away occasionally because of the nature of my job (at the moment, I am in USA). Moving from one country to another, transporting household effects, to avail of some amount of leave for meeting near and dear ones in India, and settling down at a new place is a time-consuming job. Depending on future conditions and a broad consensus among members and current Admin Team, I hope I would be able to serve you again in that capacity. Meanwhile, I would continue adding my contribution to Jatland Wiki and also in discussion forums as usual, as an Active Member.

One more point to add. A few days back, Col. Jagmohan Malik has also left the job of a Moderator because of similar reasons. He is doing a great service in India and due to his current location, has not been able to be on-line on a daily basis. Let us all admire his efforts for the upliftment of our community in India.

ratheetheraist
November 10th, 2006, 12:47 AM
time wasted..!!

prashantacmet
November 10th, 2006, 02:23 PM
oh.......
time wasted..!!

prashantacmet
November 10th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Shmsher ji sangharsh karo ,hum apke saath hai.....................

Go through the other thread too and make me unferstand this based on my objections. Hope you can make me understand it as moderators did not till date.

skarmveer
November 10th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Bhai Meri samajh say to badhiya kam kar rahey hai, Insan hai galti ho sakey
hai. Isliya Hamey samajhna chahiya or jab koi sujhav ho bhejna chahiya.

Thanks to all who are doing anything good for this site as well as for Jat Community.

Regards

cooljat
February 1st, 2007, 05:50 AM
guys,
Im really disappointed to c that Jatland's mods have become so biased :(
first my 'Jats in Hollywood' thread go deleted without any particular reason & when I tried to protest with another thread "Why my thread got deleted" its again deleted....without any xplanantion!!!!

Yeh to sarasar tanashahi hai......eissse Jatland pe aane se ke faayada!!! but I wont giveup unless I got banned I'll b keep fightin for Justice!!!!

This is what I wrote in my last thread '

Dear Nitin Bhai
Hello!

I'm very much disappointed to find that my thread 'JATS IN HOLLYWOOD' is got deleted & at the same time I got 4 infraction points too!!

I wonder what kinda junk u found in that thread....I was just curious & tryin to dig our history....if some ppl who're mostly active in Mauj-Masti section come & hijack the thread...then where's my fault??

Its indeed sheer biased approach.....instead of givin warnin to the guys who tried to give that thread their Humor touch u deleted the thread & gave infraction to me!!! Im askin why?????

Even couple of scholar historians was followin that thread with their reseach....I wonder where did u find Junk stuff in that....ppl, here attachin Jat history with Alaxender, Porus & Krisana....n provin it too, then where is wrong to find about some hollywood actors who's sirname is similar to Jats?????

U know my gotra is TAKHAR and there's a big province in Afganistan named TAKHAR too, same like this there is a province named TOMER is in Germany too...then I wonder whats wrong to dig Jat history in USA???

So big bro....Im really dishearten with ur this Biased approach...n same thing here happenin with some of other members too, thats bad!

SO ALL IN ALL JATLAND'S ADMIN GROUP IS VERY MUCH BIASED!!!
(got heaps of more examples to prove!!)

anyways, It'll b a gud gesture if u restore that thread again...n take the appropirate action n issue a warnin to whole Jatland that Humor should be limited to MAUJ-MASTI Section only! Thanks!!!

Rock on!
Jit

desijat
February 1st, 2007, 06:25 AM
Not supporting anyone here but even i felt the same a few weeks back as Jit is...

and i guess Prashant's story is known to everyone....
4 guyz fought(on equal levels and using obscene words) and one gets a ban of a month!

I think we really need a reality check here.

sunitahooda
February 1st, 2007, 11:17 AM
Moderators are Baised<<<< this feeling has probed my mind too when i was a new member at Jatland but this is not my concern anymore and i strongly feel moderators are doing a great job and i can say that based on reality Check that i get warning as and when i write something which is rabble-rousing as per moderators norms;) And one more thing how can someone write rubbish about a lady whom they called DIDI once in past???? Agar Didi kehney ke baad bhi agar insult karney ki baat deemag me kullbulati rehti hai to Didi mat kaha karo-PLEASE:mad: as you can respect a woman without addressing her DIDI:(

sejwaldeepak
February 1st, 2007, 11:30 AM
Thread is closed now if you have any problem with mods please ask them directly don't pull them in public forums.:)