PDA

View Full Version : Sap/erp What Should Do?

pankajdeshwal
November 1st, 2006, 04:58 PM
Hi!
i m pankaj deshwal MBA(FINANCE) final year student from iet sitapur road lucknow
1. MBA(FINANCE) final year
2.two year experience in ACCOUNT after graduation

plz suggest which course is best to me to get a good job either SAP or ERP or any other course.
I have received a mail from INDIAN SATELLITE DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION SOUTH EXTENTION to do ERP course plz advice me about this institute. i dont know anything about this institute.

rgsverma
November 1st, 2006, 05:06 PM
Hi!
i m pankaj deshwal MBA(FINANCE) final year student from iet sitapur road lucknow
1. MBA(FINANCE) final year
2.two year experience in ACCOUNT after graduation

plz suggest which course is best to me to get a good job either SAP or ERP or any other course.
I have received a mail from INDIAN SATELLITE DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION SOUTH EXTENTION to do ERP course plz advice me about this institute. i dont know anything about this institute.

Hi,
It will be better if you put the mail of the so-called institute, to find out its credibility. Since the organization does not seem to have its own website, I doubt its authenticity. May be I am wrong...but they need to prove their credentials before you decide about it. ok?
Thanks,

aabhisheksirohi
November 1st, 2006, 07:46 PM

Do not join any kinda institute who offers SAP course.

Actually the course fees is lacs and private institutes certificates is not valid in Corporate world. Normally companies used to nominates their candidates for SAP Academy. I doubt whether they entertain individuals.

Would advice you to contact only SAP Academy at Hyderabad / Bangalore.

surendra71269
November 4th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Dear Pankaj,
If you are really serious for your career and not have home sickness, than go to Bangalore and join any organisation. Most of then middle level organisations have SAP and you will be able learn something there. You will, thereafter decide your self as where to go. that is better place to day. Delhi is good for youe goal.

Take care
Surendra