PDA

View Full Version : The Sun's Rays Do Not Burn Until Brought To A Focus

devdahiya
November 8th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Dear friends,specially the young ones,

What i wish to state is of immense importance and if i go by my experience and failings/successes of life then i can say with entire confidence at my disposal that unless you focus on your work at hand[In whatever you do],achieving anything worth while is almost impossible.Sometimes we pray and wish that luck has a larger role to play in success but let me tell you that it is like waiting for someone to pour a water drink in your mouth when you are thristy.It does not happen that way.

Whether you like it or lump it,without concentrated and sustained efforts you will meet only our friend called disappointment and hence those who learn this lesson early in life bask in glory in their later part of life.Young age is very crucial as there are numorous
contradicsussions and shifting of thoughts that we tend to deviate from the focussed path and thus land up no where.Whatever you are doing in present times must be enjoyed and taken care of with utmost sincerity.Make the best of what you have in hand and give your utmost to that and i can tell you that the results will be just magical.So kindly focus on your studies/jobs and enjoy doing that instead of thinking about the choice you made.All the best!

sukhda
November 8th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Dev uncle, thanx for sharing your life long experience here. Its so very true. Even i experienced it few months before when i cudnt get thru a competitive exam which was quite a simple in nature. I flunked by a very small margin though I was so very hopeful. I gave my best, i was over confident i guess, result came as a shock for everyone known to me. But finally i realised, may be i lacked concentration and took somethings for granted.
Anyways, sooner one realises, better it is!!!!

Your words revived all the memories related to the result.....:) Well, thats what life is all bout i guess....ups and downs.....Hope wont take nythin for granted in future!!! Thanx again for reminding me the same.:)

Regards
Sukhda

kasutajatram
November 8th, 2006, 06:53 PM
hello sukhda......im too small to say these lines..but still i wd like to say them..."DEFEAT IS NOT WHEN U FALL DOWN BUT IT IS WHEN U REFUSE TO GET UP"...now

vijay
November 8th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Dev Sir,

Such a nice post and the real experience of life is visible clearly.

We want to make our own choices but life has it's own choice and the right thing is that how a person can adjust into that frame nicely.

Concentration is the key to succcess.

kasutajatram
November 8th, 2006, 07:00 PM
hello sukhda......im too small to say these lines..but still i wd like to say them..."DEFEAT IS NOT WHEN U FALL DOWN BUT IT IS WHEN U REFUSE TO GET UP"...now u must b wonderin that who the hell m i...but believe me im of ur acquaintance....so as u said life is all abt ups and downs...indeed it is true....so dont get disheartened and become a spider as in that story..i short get back to work..and success shall kiss ur feet.....though m just 19..but i have experienced the same.....but still i will never succumb...take care.....ill not let u scratch ur brains for such a stupid reason....its me sidd ,rupender's nephew.tc

devdahiya
November 8th, 2006, 08:16 PM
hello sukhda......im too small to say these lines..but still i wd like to say them..."DEFEAT IS NOT WHEN U FALL DOWN BUT IT IS WHEN U REFUSE TO GET UP"...now u must b wonderin that who the hell m i...but believe me im of ur acquaintance....so as u said life is all abt ups and downs...indeed it is true....so dont get disheartened and become a spider as in that story..i short get back to work..and success shall kiss ur feet.....though m just 19..but i have experienced the same.....but still i will never succumb...take care.....ill not let u scratch ur brains for such a stupid reason....its me sidd ,rupender's nephew.tc

Nice to know that you are wiser than your steps.Proud of you young man.Don't introduce yourself as bhatijja of someone...say you are so and so...you will feel better.Proud of you for offering great advises so early in life.Keep it up!Long way to go.Wish you luck buddy!

ratheetheraist
November 8th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Dear friends,specially the young ones,

What i wish to state is of immense importance and if i go by my experience and failings/successes of life then i can say with entire confidence at my disposal that unless you focus on your work at hand[In whatever you do],achieving anything worth while is almost impossible.Sometimes we pray and wish that luck has a larger role to play in success but let me tell you that it is like waiting for someone to pour a water drink in your mouth when you are thristy.It does not happen that way.

Whether you like it or lump it,without concentrated and sustained efforts you will meet only our friend called disappointment and hence those who learn this lesson early in life bask in glory in their later part of life.Young age is very crucial as there are numorous
contradicsussions and shifting of thoughts that we tend to deviate from the focussed path and thus land up no where.Whatever you are doing in present times must be enjoyed and taken care of with utmost sincerity.Make the best of what you have in hand and give your utmost to that and i can tell you that the results will be just magical.So kindly focus on your studies/jobs and enjoy doing that instead of thinking about the choice you made.All the best!

dear kaka,

thanks a lot for these beautiful lines.. !!

YAAD RAKHUNGA..!!:)

regards

sukhda
November 9th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Hi Sidd, first of all thanx for the words full of wisdom and motivation....secondly, its not the age that makes a human wise rather the understanding one possess for life and its technicalities...n seriously its great to hear from you at this juncture:)

Well, i feel like quotin some lines by Albert Camus displayin a very strong urge within a man....he once wrote," In the midst of winter, I found there was within me an invincible summer." Ultimate hai na?? what a fine way to express one's strong inner zeal!!!

We really don't discover how powerful and resilient we are until we face some adversity that fills our minds with stress and our hearts with pain. Then we realize that we all have within us the courage and the capacity and the capacity to handle even the greatest curves life may throw our way.

I recently acknowledged the same for myself.....nyways, but its really really good to see it in you at this age....take my word....u r bound to shine!!!:)
N yes, I didnt take even a second to recall u coz sweet ppl don let their sweetness die so easily....above all ur unique ID....hehe....fir kasutajatram toh ek hi ho sakta hai.....:) Well, hope u doin fine n having a great time in college!!! All the very best for ur future!!! Take gud care!!

devdahiya
November 16th, 2006, 11:58 AM
dear kaka,

thanks a lot for these beautiful lines.. !!

YAAD RAKHUNGA..!!:)

regards

Yaad raakhegga tei raajji reh ga.........Dekhkhungga..kisa ek yaad raakhei ga>