PDA

View Full Version : Golden Words

devdahiya
November 14th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Never make a woman cry,Because God counts the tears she sheds.A woman came out of a man's RIb and not from the FEET to be walked on,Not from his head to be SUPERIORED OVER,But from his SIDE to be EQUAL,Under the arm to be protected and From his HEART AND SOUL to be loved,Admired and apprecited.

More you love and respect Women,More they ask God to love you and respect you.They like kindness,they respect truth,they admire Selflessness and they Adore humility.

pnauhwar21
November 14th, 2006, 12:08 PM
While I agree to the above post, thought of putting man's perspective too :)

Neve make a man cry, because God sheds the tear when he does. A man should be loved, admired and appreciated by a woman from her heart and soul. Man was born to take care of woman but a woman should respect the man for that and not take undue advantage of that. Man looks tough from outside but inside lies a golden heart who can do anything if only a woman is truthful, faithful and beautiful inside out.

devdahiya
November 14th, 2006, 12:11 PM
While I agree to the above post, thought of putting man's perspective too :)

Neve make a man cry, because God sheds the tear when he does. A man should be loved, admired and appreciated by a woman from her heart and soul. Man was born to take care of woman but a woman should respect the man for that and not take undue advantage of that. Man looks tough from outside but inside lies a golden heart who can do anything if only a woman is truthful, faithful and beautiful inside out.

I agree too!