PDA

View Full Version : Do u think plan to kill Mallika is justified ??

parity
November 16th, 2006, 04:34 PM
A man,Mr Rajesh Dalal, has been arrested yesterday because he was planning to kill Mallika Sehrawat. According to him, she has defamed JAT community so he wanted to kill her. But acc to police its a publicity stunt. Lets consider his words.
Do we really need people like Mallika to represent our community ? She cant spell her surname correctly vo kya hamen represent karegi..
And above all are we this much weak that we want face for our community? We JATs have a very proudable history :) then why do some people have inferiority complex ? This person, Rajesh Dalal, has defamed our community, he is a criminal, who has many cases registered against him.
I have met lots of JAT people who themselves talk bad about our community. These are the people who are defaming our community. We dont need to slaughter someone to prove the dignity of JATs. We are royal people. :)
The people who started this site, who are member of this site(all of us), the people who are working for our community are the people jin par we should proud.

According to Mallika she is showing the modern face of JATs. Its her view point, who are we to prove her wrong ? In my opinion she is doing wrong, but i am not GOD, i am not master of this world (none of us) to decide right or wrong.
True JAT vahi hai jo kind hai, we shouldn't force anyone. Jitna apne control me hai karo.
These our my views,didnt want to offend someone,if, then SORRY.
Want to know your views and if i am wrong somewhere then please correct me... :)

gaganrana
November 16th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Yup!! you are right ... Rajesh is a criminal.....

Let me put my perspective....

...In the first place, nothing is RIGHT or WRONG.....Its what we value...Its our perspective and opinion.....which help us to put a margin between RIGHT and WRONG...

According to Malika, she is ready to do SHOW OFF....to get the publicity.....!! According to many people its WRONG....but...According to her she is RIGHT....SO Who will decide that who is RIGHT and who is WRONG....???

But their are laws in place, if she is wrong, then Rajesh should have contacted POLICE/Court...Most things what Malika is doing is not WRONG in terms of LAW....otherwise they would have arrested her.....

But police has arrested Rajesh, not Mallika....so Rajesh is a more criminal than Malika....... (here I am considering Police as rational)

Dear Sukarma, Mallika is very contraversial topic on Jatland.....and she had been discussed here a lot..... :)

A man,Mr Rajesh Dalal, has been arrested yesterday because he was planning to kill Mallika Sehrawat. According to him, she has defamed JAT community so he wanted to kill her. But acc to police its a publicity stunt. Lets consider his words.
Do we really need people like Mallika to represent our community ? She cant spell her surname correctly vo kya hamen represent karegi..
And above all are we this much weak that we want face for our community? We JATs have a very proudable history :) then why do some people have inferiority complex ? This person, Rajesh Dalal, has defamed our community, he is a criminal, who has many cases registered against him.
I have met lots of JAT people who themselves talk bad about our community. These are the people who are defaming our community. We dont need to slaughter someone to prove the dignity of JATs. We are royal people. :)
The people who started this site, who are member of this site(all of us), the people who are working for our community are the people jin par we should proud.

According to Mallika she is showing the modern face of JATs. Its her view point, who are we to prove her wrong ? In my opinion she is doing wrong, but i am not GOD, i am not master of this world (none of us) to decide right or wrong.
True JAT vahi hai jo kind hai, we shouldn't force anyone. Jitna apne control me hai karo.
These our my views,didnt want to offend someone,if, then SORRY.
Want to know your views and if i am wrong somewhere then please correct me... :)

parity
November 16th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I dnt want to discuss mallika here. Gagan i was commenting on the perspective. And it can be for anyone, who acc to you is wrong.

vijay
November 16th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Well,

I feel that people like Sir Chhoru Ram, Ch. Devi Lal, Ch. Charan Singh, Virender Sehwag ( Sorry, i can't name all of them here otherwise list is too long ) and not to forget jat soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the country represents our cummunity better than Mallika and Rajesh. Mallika may be celebirity but i don't think she is really a jat proud. Pamela Bordes became celebirity at her times but everybody knows on what basis.

Being a celebirity is not a thing of proud but doing something for the community and for the country should be a thing of proud for us.