PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that our MOD are not working properly??

ajay_kumar_g
November 16th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hi to All,

I read that there are lots of post/threads that our Mods are not working properly?? Just like very recent "Administrators- Please clear it properly "
and few days back "Need to change some of the Jatland rules...moderators give it a thought " another one "why manisha is warned "

One information i want to share " One my frnd is doing same job as our Moderators/Admin. in a private comp. he is getting 40K+/month + stability

Does our mod getting a single penny?? Is it there full time job??
Is any member paying to Admin??

Dear all! it's our own site. Person who are maintaining this site are also doing there main job even after that they are putting couples of hours daily on jatland.

If anybody really think its easy job and our Mod are not doing well he/she come in front and become a Mod.

There are very good quote from Kaka(Dev Sir) ,DND Sir, Nitin Dahiya and others.. now there is nothing to say more..

One thing more in such thread where peoples criticize always write one line “thread may be deleted”. What does it show???

Thanks to take your time, but think twice that before posting any thread with complaint that mods are not doing well. ( I am member only not Mods)

Be happy and make others happy.

devdahiya
November 16th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Hi to All,

I read that there are lots of post/threads that our Mods are not working properly?? Just like very recent "Administrators- Please clear it properly "
and few days back "Need to change some of the Jatland rules...moderators give it a thought " another one "why manisha is warned "

One information i want to share " One my frnd is doing same job as our Moderators/Admin. in a private comp. he is getting 40K+/month + stability

Does our mod getting a single penny?? Is it there full time job??
Is any member paying to Admin??

Dear all! it's our own site. Person who are maintaining this site are also doing there main job even after that they are putting couples of hours daily on jatland.

If anybody really think its easy job and our Mod are not doing well he/she come in front and become a Mod.

There are very quote from Kaka(Dev Sir) ,DND Sir, Nitin Dahiya and others.. now there is nothing to say more..

One thing more in such thread where peoples criticize always write one line “thread may be deleted”. What does it show???

Thanks to take your time, but think twice that before posting any thread with complaint that mods are not doing well. ( I am member only not Mods)

Be happy and make others happy.

How so correct Ajay. We ought to grow really.

vijay
November 16th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Well, modes are doing a fine job here according to the rules of Jatland. But it's some rules of jatland that leads Mods into trouble and that needs to be discussed or modified by the responsible members of jatland itself.

I still love my jatland by heart ! :)