PDA

View Full Version : Its Time To Leap Not To Creep!

devdahiya
November 19th, 2006, 10:50 AM
At the fag end of his life SIR Chhotu Ram ji Said and i quote," I learnt a lot about my Kaumm but could teach them nothing."..Unquote.Once he was adressing a large gathering at Rohtak and was at pains to explainn to our rural folks that you have to learn about SWAABHIMAAN and Adhhikaar[here he was talking about assertiveness].He explained the whole concept by sighting an example saying that: Jab tum appni beill gaddi le ke khet mei jao sou arr saddak pe chalo sou tab jei koe CAR ya Bus aala pachhe tein horn de detta hei tou tum apni beill Gaddi nei khet mei uttar lette ho..KYUN..battao kyun...Kya wo saddak thhare waste nahin banna raakhkhi....Side dyo par saddak chhodd ke matt bhajjo..mei thhare aagei haathh joddun suun..iss baat tein komm ki hinni ho sei.

After a few days of this Talk Sir Chhotu Ram ji was going to Rohatk by his car and near Bhapdaudda Village there were 3-4 beillGaddi on road.driver blew horn 10 times but the Gaddwalas will not leave the road and kept moving in the centre of the road.Chhotu Ram understood the whole thing and asked the driver to bring the car to a halt.He came down from the car and moved to the Top Gaddwala with a fast walking pace and asked him," Bhai ke baat sei Side kyu na dette..manne Rohtak pohanchanna sei waar ho sei." To this the Gadwaala responded," Suun rei dhhoti aale 3-4 din pehlyan Chhotu ram nei kahi thi Rohtak mei akk Gaaddi saddak par tein katti matt tariyo chehe Rastarpatti aa jya."...Sir ChhottuRam ji nei sirr pakkadd liya arr bolle," Arre oooo merre fooffa mei hein suun ow Gadhha jisnei ya baat kahi thi par Nyun na kahi......Mannei likkadd lin dyo Mahraajj galti hoggi aajj pachhe tumnei kuchh na kahuun."

This is the true face of our community even today.Though the educated people are reconciling to the realities of changing world and are trying to do their best to come alive and Compete with the best in the world but then there is a very small percentage of such people.We ought to reach out to our young generation and help them develope new confidence to tackle this complex world where cut throatism is at its peak and only best are able to survive.Our new generation has a big responsibility of spreading the awareness amongst the upcoming breed,so that we can match the pace of life,Survive the complexities and may be...i say may be THE BEST of the BEST. Good luck!

ratheetheraist
November 19th, 2006, 11:19 AM
dear kaka

thanks for the priceless words n stories u tell...!! :)

trueblueindian
November 19th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Kakka !!! really thx for bringing up this Kissa

really a story which explained in great details how a "jat" goes about the business called "life".

isme mere hisaab sae jat ka suddha pan bhi jhalakta hai, but i hope things have changed to a great deal in current times.

hope we all get to learn the true msg behind ur post.