PDA

View Full Version : For those applying to Graduate Schools in USA

vijayc
November 18th, 2003, 12:16 PM
Hi All,
If anybody is applying to gradute schools in US/Canada and having trouble in writing a good statement of purpose (SOP) and research resume, contact me. My experience gained while applying from IIT bombay and now, close interaction with professors here at MIT might help in putting right stuff in your SOP and resume. As you might know, SOP and research resume are most critical in getting admission with full financial aid.

Just drop me an email for any assistance in this regard.

Regards,
Vijay

rameshlakra
November 18th, 2003, 01:01 PM
great efforts vijay keep it up.

dahbal
November 18th, 2003, 01:55 PM
Hi Vijay,

You are really doing great job.
Can I get your personal mail-id or just send me a blank mail at dahbal@hotmail.com? So that I'll get your mail-id.

Regards,
Balraj Dahiya

ugehlot
November 20th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Great to know we have jats in MIT....also if any one needs my help in resume or SOP please do let me know.......will take some burden off vijay and yes he is right abt having a well written SOP and resume....it makes all the difference

choudharysaaab
November 24th, 2003, 07:56 AM
Vijay S. Choudhary (Nov 18, 2003 01:46 a.m.):
Hi All,
If anybody is applying to gradute schools in US/Canada and having trouble in writing a good statement of purpose (SOP) and research resume, contact me. My experience gained while applying from IIT bombay and now, close interaction with professors here at MIT might help in putting right stuff in your SOP and resume. As you might know, SOP and research resume are most critical in getting admission with full financial aid.

Regards,
Vijay
hi vijay!

choudharysaaab
November 24th, 2003, 08:05 AM
Vijay S. Choudhary (Nov 18, 2003 01:46 a.m.):
Hi All,

Regards,
Vijay
hi vijay!

hi vijay
good luck 4 u,
its interesting 2 see u at MIT,really! ,its wonderfull to know that some jat bhai is there.
i m a new member to jatland.com,at present m pursuing my M.Tech. from IIT kgp after my completion of B.E. in agriculture engg.
i m in first n want to go 4 mba outside,but....due to its high cost ,facing a great confusion that should i go 4 it or ...not,guide me bhai!
its...
Hemant...

vijayc
November 24th, 2003, 10:44 AM
hi everyone,

thanks alot for your appreciation........
Hemant, I will reply your query personally to your email address....drop me email at vijayc@mit.edu ..bit busy these days, mit sucking.....but will respond soon..
regards,
Vijay

scsheorayan
November 24th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Dear Vijay,
It is great to see young Jats doing so well professionally and keen to help others.

Keep it up and God bless you always.

rahul
November 24th, 2003, 06:47 PM
gud effort

rahul malik