PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get What You Wish For Always

devdahiya
December 1st, 2006, 07:53 AM
Dear members,let us discuss this interesting topic as to.....Do you get what you wish for or aspire for.This include every thing in life.My humble request to the participents is that please don't bring your sarcasm to fore,let it be your property[to carry it to your grave],Have your say and thats it.Thanks!

Let me start: No i could never meet those targets of my wishes.Sometimes yes but most of the times no.I found life like an unexplored river,making its way through different terrains in its own way.Whats bout you.

sunitahooda
December 1st, 2006, 08:43 AM
Yes, I get what i wish for....almost everytime:) and things that i dont get....i convince myself that i shouldn't have wished for:D These days i am wishing for something and i am in a shilly-shally....SHOULD I WISH OR SHOULDN'T I???? But truly GOD ALMIGHTY has really been blessing me with things that i had never dreamt of.:)

jagmohan
December 1st, 2006, 09:01 AM
Dear Dev,
True happiness is the end result of a fine balance between 'Desires' that one has and those that are fulfilled. A person is caught in this rut called 'Rat Race'. This is not just being written for 'the sake of it' but because I believe in what I am saying.

There is no end to desires. A human being 'WANTS' that bigger house, a faster car and this and that. There is no end. One has to draw a line somewhere and if one doesn't, unhappiness is assured. Haven't we seen in the Armed Forces how people ignore their families to get that extra rank and position: DANDA & JHANDA. We all know what happens! I had advised two Army friends in 1993 to keep their ambitions in check. I am happy reporting that they have both been court martialled and thrown out of the Army!!!

One very important ingredient to keep happy is to do what one feels like doing and DO IT NOW. Never postpone it for tomorrow.

All desires can never be met. Even the GODS can't fulfill THEIR desires... Insaan kya desires poori karega.

Be happy & be good.

Regards,

Jagmohan

devdahiya
December 1st, 2006, 09:30 AM
Yes, I get what i wish for....almost everytime:) and things that i dont get....i convince myself that i shouldn't have wished for:D These days i am wishing for something and i am in a shilly-shally....SHOULD I WISH OR SHOULDN'T I???? But truly GOD ALMIGHTY has really been blessing me with things that i had never dreamt of.:)

God bless you bebey..!May you get every thing you wish for and surprises too.Nice feeling really.

yudhvirmor
December 1st, 2006, 09:46 AM
Hi,

I belive that real fun of life is to have desire for something and then try to get that thing.

I got when i tried my best. However sometimes, i dint get and that time, I convinced myself that my efforts were not upto the mark.

I think if i will get everytime what i wish, It'll make life less challenging.

swati
December 1st, 2006, 11:20 AM
Dear members,let us discuss this interesting topic as to.....Do you get what you wish for or aspire for.This include every thing in life.My humble request to the participents is that please don't bring your sarcasm to fore,let it be your property[to carry it to your grave],Have your say and thats it.Thanks!

Let me start: No i could never meet those targets of my wishes.Sometimes yes but most of the times no.I found life like an unexplored river,making its way through different terrains in its own way.Whats bout you.

ya sometimes but most of the times no
But ..........i don't loose hope cause my blood group is B+ :)

VPannu
December 1st, 2006, 11:27 AM
yeah most of the times but not always.For the things which I dont get I just think that it was not my cup of tea.But.......i don't loose hope cause my blood group is B+ve :)

devdahiya
December 3rd, 2006, 09:03 AM
Dear Dev,
True happiness is the end result of a fine balance between 'Desires' that one has and those that are fulfilled. A person is caught in this rut called 'Rat Race'. This is not just being written for 'the sake of it' but because I believe in what I am saying.

There is no end to desires. A human being 'WANTS' that bigger house, a faster car and this and that. There is no end. One has to draw a line somewhere and if one doesn't, unhappiness is assured. Haven't we seen in the Armed Forces how people ignore their families to get that extra rank and position: DANDA & JHANDA. We all know what happens! I had advised two Army friends in 1993 to keep their ambitions in check. I am happy reporting that they have both been court martialled and thrown out of the Army!!!

One very important ingredient to keep happy is to do what one feels like doing and DO IT NOW. Never postpone it for tomorrow.

All desires can never be met. Even the GODS can't fulfill THEIR desires... Insaan kya desires poori karega.

Be happy & be good.

Regards,

Jagmohan

True, very true.

cooljat
December 3rd, 2006, 08:19 PM
Kaka,
Pranam!

No! I rarly get what I wish for vo kya hai naa apana to bad luck hi kharab hai, hehehehe! but no regrets whatsoever....Its almighty's choice...whether he fullfills my wishes or not but I believe in being positive & givin my best always!

But at the same I wanna admit, that I never worship god & hardly go to Temple....if I go along with somebody I never wish for myself....I always ask god to spread peace & luv in this wicked world.

thanks!

Rock on
Jit

choudharyneelam
December 3rd, 2006, 09:52 PM
i've got almost all the things i wished for....and i'm always happy with what all i get....and if i don't get what i expect or wishes then i change myself according to the circumstances

vijay
December 3rd, 2006, 11:07 PM
A few times yes but most of the times NO. Whatever mey be the reason either my efforts were not good or destiniy striked. But one thing is sure i never gave up and targertted new goals again and if i fails to acheieve them in future i will target new goals again and again eveytime.

No regrets, as nobody is perfect here and nobody can fulfill his/her hearts desires in this world.

If someone says that he/she got what she/he wanted that means either he is lying to himself/herself or don't have any expectations or wishes from life and hence already a dead person before death.:)

rkumar
December 4th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Desire/ Wish is like a locomotive of a train. There is a limit to which any locomotive is capable of pulling. One has to know this limit. This is how I decide and tend to pull reasonably well.

RK^2

devdahiya
December 4th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I wished the moon i got the sun
I asked for a few,i got a ton
Strange are the life's way
Ask for the night you get a day

That is the reason that life is good
Made up of metal and a bit of wood
Want to be happy, yes you could
Don't ask a question shall or should.

rockingguy
December 4th, 2006, 10:49 AM
kaka ji meri mohr..99% ki hai..99%...times i have got what i thought..thats the grace of god..and i am thankful to him..watever i have got....i appreciate it and thanks god every day from the core of my heart...

naveenbazad
December 10th, 2006, 10:11 PM
i think i get most of the time what i wish but when my wish doesnt get completed then i analyze my mistakes and try to improve on it ... failure makes me more determined after that my steps are more focussed but i cant change what i aspire .if i didnt have aspired then i woulnt have thought of that thing and never tried on that .... so i aspire what is within my reach and always be realistic in my aspirations ....

mistakes every body do but human is one who keeps improving ....

neels
December 10th, 2006, 11:24 PM
[quote=devdahiya;124113]I wished the moon i got the sun
I asked for a few,i got a ton
Strange are the life's way
Ask for the night you get a day

Yes some times, yes some times not. But besides all nt fulfilled desires, i feel God has been enough kind to shower His blessings in a way or other.