PDA

View Full Version : Shaddi se pehle aur shaddi ke baad

devdahiya
December 1st, 2006, 10:23 AM
Shaadi se pehle aur shaddi ke baad:

Let us discuss as to what should a girl look for in a boy before getting married and what a boy should look into a girl before tieing the knot.Any advises by married people also welcome.Let us make this discussion really interesting with a little but of humor as well.

Let me start with a few quotes:

For boys: Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut after marriage.

For Girls:

Never say yes to any thing he says else he will get used to it.

For both:

Walk an extra mile to hook a partner but slow down once you are hooked on.

ALL yours now.

trueblueindian
December 1st, 2006, 11:00 AM
kaka manne tae nhyu deekhe sae akk teri tae poori aae mund ri sae............hahahhahahaa kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

well if one more thing could be added.........like minded people allways gel better.

swati
December 1st, 2006, 11:09 AM
Shaadi se pehle aur shaddi ke baad:

Let us discuss as to what should a girl look for in a boy before getting married and what a boy should look into a girl before tieing the knot.Any advises by married people also welcome.Let us make this discussion really interesting with a little but of humor as well.

Let me start with a few quotes:

For boys: Keep your eyes wide open before marriage and half shut after marriage.

For Girls:

Never say yes to any thing he says else he will get used to it.

For both:

Walk an extra mile to hook a partner but slow down once you are hooked on.

ALL yours now.'
hmmmmmm badhiya hai :)

chhillar
December 1st, 2006, 09:04 PM
like minded people allways gel better.

What about opposites....they attract each other!!!

Dev Saab, I don't think you can do much about teaching tricks to one who is in love or even looking for it, they are blind horses.

devdahiya
December 1st, 2006, 10:07 PM
What about opposites....they attract each other!!!

Dev Saab, I don't think you can do much about teaching tricks to one who is in love or even looking for it, they are blind horses.

I know Amit but then thats what it is. So sorry..!

choudharyneelam
December 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
aate hi sabne hansna shuru kar diya...not even a single point of seriousness..but Dev Sir i liked your advice;) :D ...

According to me a girl should look for clean habbits (means no smoking and drinking and other bad addictions) in the guy and a guy should go for one who tries to understand him and can easily mix-up with his family members...waise to ye sab choices bhi parents khud dekh lete hain..but aksar jab ladki ya ladke se poocha jata hai tab ye choice hoti hai jyadatar logon ki....baaki to..Parents choice is best...and i think these are the basic things that every girl and guy think about it.

jagmohan
December 2nd, 2006, 10:25 PM
Dear All,

There is an old saying: "Look where you are going or you will go where you are looking". Therefore one should know what is one looking for or shall I say one should know WHAT TO LOOK FOR!

Love is not only blind but deaf and dumb as well...

Most people of my generation were lucky to have parents who found a bride (and the right one at that) for us and I am sure they took many things in consideration while doing so. Then we never questioned their choice or demanded 'Our space' and 'freedom of choice', as many do now a days (they may be right and I don't question that).

It is more important what you do after you get married. How quickly can one get adjusted to each other is more important than many other factors. In my personal view the litmus test for a husband is in giving total freedom to his wife to pursue her dreams and help her get ahead in whichever field she chooses to. And stand by her like she would do for you.

And as I say often: "baki sab Angrezi se".

Regards,

Jagmohan

devdahiya
December 2nd, 2006, 10:38 PM
Dear All,

There is an old saying: "Look where you are going or you will go where you are looking". Therefore one should know what is one looking for or shall I say one should know WHAT TO LOOK FOR!

Love is not only blind but deaf and dumb as well...

Most people of my generation were lucky to have parents who found a bride (and the right one at that) for us and I am sure they took many things in consideration while doing so. Then we never questioned their choice or demanded 'Our space' and 'freedom of choice', as many do now a days (they may be right and I don't question that).

It is more important what you do after you get married. How quickly can one get adjusted to each other is more important than many other factors. In my personal view the litmus test for a husband is in giving total freedom to his wife to pursue her dreams and help her get ahead in whichever field she chooses to. And stand by her like she would do for you.

And as I say often: "baki sab Angrezi se".

Regards,

Jagmohan

Ha..ha..ha..ha..Wa poo die jelli .....thheek kahya arr katti jamma thheek kahya..ghee sa ghal diya.Long live Jaggu sir the great.