PDA

View Full Version : Is himesh reshamiya a good singer ????

swati
December 5th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Dear Jatlanders,

This post is about the Ubharta Sitaara Himesh Reshamiya.

I am a student of Indian Classical Music & I like Himesh Reshamiya as a music director but as a singer & actor i can't tolerate him :mad:

what do you think..
is he a good singer/actor/Music Director...
:confused:
Plz tell.. :)
thank you

mukeshkumar007
December 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
joke of the year. :- Himesh Reshamiya is a singer....

vijay
December 5th, 2006, 07:36 PM
I wonder that how many people like his voice. At least i don't like. :)

suneet_rana
December 5th, 2006, 07:40 PM
then tell me why is he so popular and his songs as well??????????????

he is different from all of others and he has his own identity..........

I wonder that how many people like his voice. At least i don't like. :)

vijay
December 5th, 2006, 08:08 PM
then tell me why is he so popular and his songs as well??????????????

he is different from all of others and he has his own identity..........

I just expressed my personal views about him and that's it.

Everybody have different choices and likes.

About popularity:

Daler Mehandi, Jaspal Singh, Nitin mukesh and many others countless singers ( hope you know all of them ) were so popular at their times but for just for the time being but after that nobody remembers them. Why Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, KL Sehgal are still popular even after so many years of their death and believe me in future too ppl will remember them.

Real talent and popularity are two different things man. You can't compare Kumar Sanu or Abhijit with Kishore Kumar and similarly you can't compare Sonu NIgam with Mohd. Rafi.

Now don't try to say that Sonu Nigam and Abhijit are very popular and are better than Rafi and Kishore.

chhillar
December 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM
What is the criterion to declare some body better than others beyond doubt? Is it your personal opinion or it is the result of some test (I know everybody has right to his own views)

vijay
December 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM
People's choice since last 50-60 years in comparasion with people's choice since last few months or few years.

cooljat
December 5th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I find some of his songs very catchy but most of them r bullshits!
But its true he's a gud Music Director!!

Rock on
Jit

brainspeak
December 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM
he is a brilliant singer...:)

pnauhwar21
December 6th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Everything is relative in this world..Himesh is good than many and on the same note bad than many !!! Some of his songs are good, some are ok, some are trash..same goes with Mohammed Rafi..i don't like all his songs but he was good in many..

vijay
December 6th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Everything is relative in this world..Himesh is good than many and on the same note bad than many !!! Some of his songs are good, some are ok, some are trash..same goes with Mohammed Rafi..i don't like all his songs but he was good in many..

hahahaha... You said all in a diplomatic way and true infact. After all it's personal choice and real talent of the singer doesn't matter in personal choice.

I hope that about theory of relativity we can discuss on separate thread in Tech talk......... :)

vinay
December 6th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Is he really a singer?

He was comparing himself with R.D. Barman, Mukesh and said pointed out that all used to sing with nose.

Next day said sorry about that.

Anything else to say, really no idea.

Vinay Chaudhary

netrapalsingh
December 6th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Dear Jatlanders,

This post is about the Ubharta Sitaara Himesh Reshamiya.

I am a student of Indian Classical Music & I like Himesh Reshamiya as a music director but as a singer & actor i can't tolerate him :mad:

what do you think..
is he a good singer/actor/Music Director...
:confused:
Plz tell.. :)
thank you

swati
December 6th, 2006, 11:06 AM

About popularity:

Daler Mehandi, Jaspal Singh, Nitin mukesh and many others countless singers ( hope you know all of them ) were so popular at their times but for just for the time being but after that nobody remembers them. Why Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Mukesh, KL Sehgal are still popular even after so many years of their death and believe me in future too ppl will remember them.

Real talent and popularity are two different things man. You can't compare Kumar Sanu or Abhijit with Kishore Kumar and similarly you can't compare Sonu NIgam with Mohd. Rafi.

Now don't try to say that Sonu Nigam and Abhijit are very popular and are better than Rafi and Kishore.
absolutely right

swati
December 6th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Is he really a singer?

He was comparing himself with R.D. Barman, Mukesh and said pointed out that all used to sing with nose.

Next day said sorry about that.

Anything else to say, really no idea.

Vinay Chaudhary

HAVE YOU HEARD ASHA JI'S COMMENT ON THAT
"JO AISA BOLEY USEY THAPPAD MARNA CHAHIYE":D :p :D :D

swati
December 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM

HAHAHAHA AREY YE TO JOKE HO GYA:D

deepshi
December 6th, 2006, 01:18 PM
dnt get me started!!

his songs r 'anthems'
he is D best,,,moreso, his remixes:)

VPannu
December 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
kisse ne aachha bhi laagta hoga ar kisse ne bhunda bhi.........koye sa ghana aindi banta ho to gaa ke dikha do naak bheench ke:p .
He is so so not too bad.

suneet_rana
December 6th, 2006, 10:53 PM
then u are saying that those (Daler Mehandi, Jaspal Singh, Nitin mukesh) were not singers........... Everyone has its own style. I am not comparing HIMESH with any old and new singers and not even saying that he is the best.

But u can't deny that HIMESH is today's most faviriot singer............... kal kisne dekha hia.....

About popularity:

vijay
December 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM
then u are saying that those (Daler Mehandi, Jaspal Singh, Nitin mukesh) were not singers........... Everyone has its own style. I am not comparing HIMESH with any old and new singers and not even saying that he is the best.

But u can't deny that HIMESH is today's most faviriot singer............... kal kisne dekha hia.....

First of all, plz correct ur spelling of the word favourite buddy.

Himesh compare himself with great Mukesh and RD Burman. And i hope you heard that what Asha Bhonsle said about him on his stupid comment !!!

A hit movie made Kumar Gaurav ( Son of Rajendra Kumar if you don't know ) a star and u can't compare him with Dilip Kumar or Amitabh Bachchan. But you can if you have personal preference rather than a wide approach about the talent regardless of ur personal likings.

All said. Conversation is over.

suneet_rana
December 6th, 2006, 11:36 PM
First of all thanks for reminding my mistake. You are always welcome :)

"Himesh compare himself with great Mukesh and RD Burman".

ye uski apnie rai hia apne baare me he is not forcing to anybody for it.

Kam se kam wo hum logo se to sahi hi hia dusro me kami to nahi nikal raha hia.......... :) apne baare me hi bol raha hia....

First of all, plz correct ur spelling of the word favourite buddy.

Himesh compare himself with great Mukesh and RD Burman. And i hope you heard that what Asha Bhonsle said about him on his stupid comment !!!

A hit movie made Kumar Gaurav ( Son of Rajendra Kumar if you don't know ) a star and u can't compare him with Dilip Kumar or Amitabh Bachchan. But you can if you have personal preference rather than a wide approach about the talent regardless of ur personal likings.

All said. Conversation is over.

vijay
December 7th, 2006, 12:03 AM
ye uski apnie rai hia apne baare me he is not forcing to anybody for it.
Yes no offence even u can compare urself with Amitabh Bachchan, Sachin Tendulkar etc and sky is the limit. :) . Does he have anything to force ???

Kam se kam wo hum logo se to sahi hi hia dusro me kami to nahi nikal raha hia.......... :) apne baare me hi bol raha hia....

Haan tum kah sakte ho ki ur best singer and can assume that ppl will think that ur praising urself only and not criticizing anybody. hehe....

Did you read his comments about Mukesh and RD Burman ?????

Have some knowledge and say something after that buddy.

You can't betray a thinking mind ? You know what i mean ??

chhillar
December 7th, 2006, 02:40 AM
People's choice since last 50-60 years in comparasion with people's choice since last few months or few years.

Rafi was put almost out of business by Kishore....
Manna Day is still alive nobody hires him....

why???? Why Nashiruddin doesn't make as much as Amithabh or Shahrukh who don't know a of acting...

people's choice...baat karta he..:)

pnauhwar21
December 7th, 2006, 03:40 AM
bhai ek baat to hai..wo chahe naak se gaye ya kaan se...millionare ban gaye bahut thode time mein..doesn't matter if he is worse than rafi or kishore..after all paisa bolta hai..

ek baat aur isko abhi aye 2-3 saal hi hue hain whereas rafi aur kishore ko gaye hue 50-60 saal ho gaye hain so obviously they are remembered for a longer time..aaj se chalis-pachas saal baad Himesh ke gaane bhi baiju bawra type mane jayenge..:D

swati
December 7th, 2006, 11:28 AM
bhai ek baat to hai..wo chahe naak se gaye ya kaan se...millionare ban gaye bahut thode time mein..doesn't matter if he is worse than rafi or kishore..after all paisa bolta hai..

ek baat aur isko abhi aye 2-3 saal hi hue hain whereas rafi aur kishore ko gaye hue 50-60 saal ho gaye hain so obviously they are remembered for a longer time..aaj se chalis-pachas saal baad Himesh ke gaane bhi baiju bawra type mane jayenge..:D
kahan raaja bhoj aur kahan gangu telli
aisi baat karkey saari kho di :mad:
chahe wo kitney bhi hit gaane gaa ley kitna bhi amiir ho jaye
but baiju bawra nahi ban sakta dear

vijay
December 7th, 2006, 11:39 AM
why???? Why Nashiruddin doesn't make as much as Amithabh or Shahrukh who don't know a of acting...

people's choice...baat karta he..:)

Thanks for the information that Amitabh don't know A of acting. :)