PDA

View Full Version : Made For Each Other

devdahiya
December 7th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Let us wish Sukhda and and Ruppi sheoran a veru happy and properous married life.Let the God bless both of them with every single happiness under the sun.Sukhda is a gold medalist from faculty of LAW [PU..am i correct?] and Ruppi we all know a keen sportsman and a jovial jat.Great combination indeed and thats why i say marriages are decided in heaven.They are tieing the knot from a short while from now.Let us give them a big hand and a wonderful future.God bless them.

dndeswal
December 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Dev ji, first of all many thanks to you for bringing this news.

And our blessings to Rupi and Sukhda - words are short for this feeling. May God provide them all the comforts in life.

rajeshrathee
December 7th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Dev ji, first of all many thanks to you for bringing this news.

And our blessings to Rupi and Sukhda - words are short for this feeling. May God provide them all the comforts in life.

Rupi bhai ko shadi ki bahut-2 mubarakbad
May both of you share a very happy and prosp. married life

rajesh

stokas
December 7th, 2006, 11:29 PM
My heartiest congratulations and blessings to both of them!

Some of us are going to bless them personally on coming Saturday!:)

Aren't you all coming?;) Aap sab Chandigarh mae naacho ar hum Gudgamme mae:D

Naraaz matt honaa - aap sab ko meri taraf se invitation hai 'Reception' mein - I would love meeting all of you over there!:)

Agar aa gaye to theek, nahin to phottu chipka dyungaa hadae uss din kee:p

BTW, for your kind information (hope you all know!), Sukhda (Dhanda) is also an active member of Jatland!! Is this the first marriage of Jatland members??

My blessings again to both of them!!

keshavdahiya
December 7th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Let us wish Sukhda and and Ruppi sheoran a veru happy and properous married life.Let the God bless both of them with every single happiness under the sun.Sukhda is a gold medalist from faculty of LAW [PU..am i correct?] and Ruppi we all know a keen sportsman and a jovial jat.Great combination indeed and thats why i say marriages are decided in heaven.They are tieing the knot from a short while from now.Let us give them a big hand and a wonderful future.God bless them.

hey hey kaks...baat to thik hai....lekin mein te jib maanu jib uude aake danase karroo.....jibb berra chalegga ke aaap raazi so ke na.......;):)

stokas
December 7th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Rupi bhai ko shadi ki bahut-2 mubarakbad
May both of you share a very happy and prosp. married life

rajesh

Rajesh bhai,

You have already missed some great 'Receptions' in India:eek:

Hope you are fine;)

vijay
December 7th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Congrats Rupi and Sukhda !

May god shower all His blessings on you.

Cheers !

gaganjat
December 7th, 2006, 11:47 PM
congratulations !

sunnysangwan
December 8th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Bhai re bhot bhot mubarakbaad! teri jeepdi khattar va "Just Married" aala stepney cover bhejooon ke?

rsdalal
December 8th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Ruppi bhai, lots of Congratulations to both of you.

navingulia
December 8th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Bhai Rupi, Bahut bahut Mubarak ho.
Wishing you all happiness always. Baaki hum tai aa e rahe sain shanichar nai.

vinodks
December 8th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Rupi, bahut bahut badahi ho....

-vinod

devdahiya
December 8th, 2006, 07:52 AM
By the way today happens to be rupender's Birthday also and hence i wish him a wonderful birthday as well.Nice day selected to tie the knot.God bless Ruppi...!

swati
December 8th, 2006, 11:13 AM
congratulations ! both of u
ar jaisa ki bade kehe karein
thari jodi bani reh, dhudh' o nahao putto falo:p :)

netrapalsingh
December 8th, 2006, 11:15 AM

sir jee thanks for this information,

My heartiest congratulations and blessings to both of them!

"Hppy birth to rupee"

netra........

rahultokas
December 8th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Bhai rupi,,, shaadi ki bohot bohot mubaarakbaad,, bohot achaaa dinn sochaaa tanney byaah ka,, hehehehe,,, agley saal tai janamdin arr shaadi ki saalgirah donu katthi e mann jaaye karengii,, hehehehhehe:D

sjakhars
December 8th, 2006, 12:15 PM
My heartiest congratulations and best wishes Rupi.
May god bless you both with all the happiness and fun in life.

And a very very happy birthday too.:)

rkumar
December 8th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Hearty congratulations to Shukhda and Ruppi. May God bless you both with a very happy and long married life.

RK^2

pnauhwar21
December 9th, 2006, 01:53 AM
Congratulations Folks!! May Jesus, Allah and Bhagwan bless your wedding life..

spdeshwal
December 9th, 2006, 02:10 AM
So finally Rupi has found a NAVIGATOR!

Sukhda ji aur Rupi bhai, shaadi ki bahoot-2 badhai ho!

Prabhu Kripa Aap dono par bani rahe!

Aasha karta hun ki 'Jinvan rupi Race mein' Driver aur Navigator ki tarah, ek dusre ke liye bhagyasali rahoge aur Jivan ki har race mein, bina kisi haar jit ke dar se apna atti uttam pardarshan karte rahoge!

Rupi bhai se yehi aasha rahegi ki wo jaise jatland pariwar ko aapne humor dwara khush rakhte hein waise hi Sukhada ji ko bhi khushi ke fawaaron mein nehlaate rahen

bls31
December 9th, 2006, 09:57 AM
It is not important that you love someone;what is important is that some one loves you:) BLS

pragati
December 9th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Congratulations..

choudharyneelam
December 10th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Dev Sir first of all thanks to you for making us aware about such good news.

Wishing you a very very happy married life.
God bless you both.

:) :) :) :) :)