PDA

View Full Version : Food for Thought!!

shobhitdeshwal
December 8th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Dear all,

I have been out of Jatland for long a time now... Seriously missed this land of mine!!

Food for thought... Aah.. Not digressing much from the title of my thread..... I am putting this forth for discussion of fellow brains, ISOLATION.

My views.....
Every Isolated person is, in isolation, insane; sanity may be defined as a synthesis of insanities. Every dominant PASSION generates a dominant fear, the fear of its non-fulfilment. Every dominant fear generates a nightmare, sometimes in a paralysing timidity, sometimes in an unconsious or sub-consious terror which finds expression only in dreams. The man who wishes preserve sanity in a dangerous world should summon his own mind a parliament of fears, in which each in turn is voted absurd by all the others.

Everybody has had at some time nightmares of falling, which seem to suggest an origin in the lives of our arboreal ancestors, though this perhaps is fanciful. Hymns and myths tend to speak of refuges from storm and of images of water in a parched land. Hanuman lifting the rock makes a universal appeal, even to those who have never been in need of sanjeevani. Hymns represent heaven as a refuge from the storms of life, not as a place where one escapes the dangers of being run over by a motor-bus, although the latter danger is much more frequent in mordern urban life.....

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

navingulia
December 10th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Bhai Shobhit,
isi isi complicated 'if..then..else' aali thoughts likhaiga, tai mil liya tannai reply.
The simplest logic is the best and the most correct.
I will tell you some simple interpretations I always use.

1. I dont plan for defeat/failure/loss, defeat/failure/loss can take care of itself when it happens. I plan, prepare and strive only for success/victory.
2. Fear? You discover life only after you discover fearlessness. Fear inhibits you, destroys your actions before they are taken. Fear of some kind or the other prevents us from what we want to do in life.
3. Our existence is our identity, we want to live and die with that identity, rather than compromising with our identity.
Those who love you will love you with all your follies and faults, those who dont wont love you irrespective of what compromises you make.
Keep Punching
Navin Gulia

ritu
December 12th, 2006, 05:32 AM
shobit tere post bhai meri samjh me kati nahi ayi.i hope ur fine .
vaise bhai ek be psychatarist dhore hoke aane me koi dar na se.i think u r suffering from acute cae of lonelyphobia which can lead to severe depressionmania .:) :) :)

shobhitdeshwal
December 13th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Ritu Bebe.. Ram Ram.. Aaj ghane dina baad manne kimme advice mili sai tere pe te.. i will pay heed to it.... And I guess you have farely good amount of knowledge of the symtoms and the end results of lonelyhobia and depressionmania!! Kimme illaj bhi bata de bebe!!!!

Naveen Bhai, I guess what I was speaking of was a philosophical account of what we have been practicing as a religion as a respite of our inherent fears!!! Though Fear for me is hellish.. I just was putting in a thought.... Enlightning words from you really give me a further drive....

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

ritu
December 13th, 2006, 09:10 PM
ha bhai iska ilaz yahi h think simple eat simple and speak simple.:) :) :)
aur kaisa h tu?

Ritu Bebe.. Ram Ram.. Aaj ghane dina baad manne kimme advice mili sai tere pe te.. i will pay heed to it.... And I guess you have farely good amount of knowledge of the symtoms and the end results of lonelyhobia and depressionmania!! Kimme illaj bhi bata de bebe!!!!

Naveen Bhai, I guess what I was speaking of was a philosophical account of what we have been practicing as a religion as a respite of our inherent fears!!! Though Fear for me is hellish.. I just was putting in a thought.... Enlightning words from you really give me a further drive....

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

shobhitdeshwal
December 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Bebbe...
Main theek soo.. Tu kissi sai?? Arr.. Khan ku to main simple hi khaun soo.. Hathi to main khata koy na!!! Arr Speak simple... Kimme bhi complex na bolta main to bebe!!! Tune kit te main bolta sun liya?? hahaha....

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

ha bhai iska ilaz yahi h think simple eat simple and speak simple.:) :) :)
aur kaisa h tu?