PDA

View Full Version : very awkard: why married jat females dont involve in discussions

naveenbazad
December 12th, 2006, 11:46 AM
hi ......as i was going through the site i find it very few females here and i think married females are almost absent .....why is the question then comes to my mind ?????

Are they very busy with homework ... if thats so are we not busy ... i am presently working in CBOT and thats open 22 hours ..means when i am busy then i may work 12 13 hours daily ..... so busy should be deleted as i think it doesnt take much time to come and express views ....this is my opinion only mine ;hum kitna jaat jaat karte rahe unless male female are equal there is no sign of progression;
Other reason can be accessibilty to internet ... as i think wo jamana to chala gaya ki women want to stay at home and at work there is hardly any place where there is no internet or if internet is not there then i think every body accesses internet once a week ... so internet accessiblity cannot be reason
Third reason comes to my mind husband never encourages their wife to part in discussions... my thinking is if jat husband encourages their wife to do something then i think vo apni jaan bhi khusi khusi de dengi THOUGH EXCEPTION ARE ALWAYS internet seekhna or society ke baare mein aware hona to choti baat hein .....so this can be reason ......now some say they r not willing to learn .... now question comes if we have this attitude of not learning then can we as a jat community progress.... now question finally that makes me worried ....why are we here ???times passor chat in a community where there is a huge gap and when this gap be removed and uptil what time...............answer comes to my mind 'never'this is my opinion and my opinion only if somebody feels bad ...i feel sorry i am not here to hurt u sir but fact remains fact.....i can be wrong also

neels
December 12th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Hey, it isn't so. Society has progressed lot, so have jat females. And its not at all like you said they dont participate in discussions. They are active n equally important members at home n in outside world now. Gone are the days when they were mere artefacts in houses, now they are the decision makers. Their voice is equally important.
But i agree with you, their percentage here is very less. and why only married, in general also the ratio here goes much in favour of men.
And two of your reasons seem quite genuine to me, one that of computer/internet accessibility, rather I ll say how many of them are computer friendly! 2nd shortage of time- There's difference in your being busy, n women being busy, most of the working ladies too will be working in teaching institutions, now where's internet in teaching institutions in general. then at home they have to take care of household chores, kids n so many other responsibilities, where's the time for Net?
And the class which is net-savvy, there one reason I feel is perhaps they are not aware of this site. Even I get to know about this forum few days back only. We, a group of friends, are active members at MSN spaces, but didn't know about it.
And now it becomes our duty to promote this forum, so that more n more jats come n share their views with all.
And what we are doing here? I dont think its just a time paasor chatting place for a community. Man is a social animal, in this age when social interaction within a community also is becoming almost extinct, this is a commendable platform to unite all the community members, where they can come and share anything out of the world under one roof and there's lot to learn from each other. Here we get to know how our community is progressing.

naveenbazad
December 12th, 2006, 06:16 PM
sorry for the mistake but i am concerned about the figure(% of women) and attitude of most of jat....... for me it doesnt matter but for most of men jat i think it matters though in my life i may get affected by their views sometimes ......i agree with ur views also

parity
December 12th, 2006, 08:14 PM
Hey Naveen, how do u know females who actively participate in discussions are unmarried ??? :D

rameshlakra
December 13th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Hey Naveen, how do u know females who actively participate in discussions are unmarried ??? :D

Haha .... very important point, Why this male species live in this false sense of happiness. Another debatable point to start a new thread....:D .

naveenbazad
December 13th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Sorry Madam I Am Talking Of General .... Exceptions Are Always And Dont Take On U Or Any Female That Is Here ....IF ANY BODY IS HURT THEN I TAKE MY WORDS BACK ... AS I AM NOT HERE TO HURT ANYBODYI AM OF OPINION THAT I WILL DO MISTAKES IF SOMEBODY CORRECT IT I WILL LEARN ELSE I DONT THINK THERE IS A WAY TO LEARN ....I agree to point that mistakes kabhi bahut bhaari bhi pad sakti hein .... yahi jindagi hein

parity
December 13th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Sorry Madam I Am Talking Of General .... Exceptions Are Always And Dont Take On U Or Any Female That Is Here ....IF ANY BODY IS HURT THEN I TAKE MY WORDS BACK ... AS I AM NOT HERE TO HURT ANYBODYI AM OF OPINION THAT I WILL DO MISTAKES IF SOMEBODY CORRECT IT I WILL LEARN ELSE I DONT THINK THERE IS A WAY TO LEARN ....I agree to point that mistakes kabhi bahut bhaari bhi pad sakti hein .... yahi jindagi hein

Hey Naveen why r u taking things so seriously ?? :D Didnt u see laughing emoticon in my post ?! Title of ur mail is "...why married jat females..." so very simply i asked how can u be so sure, thats it. C'mon humour ko bhi thodi jagah do apni life me :D

Actually i also noticed this n mentioned in one of my post also :) But not only married, females Jatlanders dont post much here, n some have specific groups where they reply.
We shud not generalise :)
And when we talk in public sabke views aate hain this is why we take others views na, what is the need to say sorry repeatedly :)
I really appreciate ur words "if somebody correct it, i will learn" But ye "bhari mistakes" jaisa kuch nahi hai. Be cool :D
I fully agree with Neelam Mam. She explained all the points very beautifully :)