PDA

View Full Version : A few perfect couples from Jatland

keshavdahiya
December 19th, 2006, 10:16 PM
dear all, here are the glimpses of a few fellow freinds from jatland who were tied to there parters recently ...... I was really happy to see them together and want to share the glimpses with you all JATS.....

http://ll18.zorpia.com/lrg/0/2599/16636818.b30fd8.jpg

First of all it was Rupender sheoran with Sukhda.....keep guessing who are the people standing and sitting next to the couple....;)

http://ll19.zorpia.com/lrg/0/2599/16636819.d6d7bf.jpg

then comes our own dear Satyeshwar with Deepika (sister of our naughty friend Mr Vikas Rathee ji(Bikki).....:p
god bless them............below is another one with bikki standing in the centre...who looks like a pandaat ji to me...........rest comments from you all awaited......;)

http://ll20.zorpia.com/lrg/0/2599/16636720.314b5e.jpg

and finally its our friend Jitender hooda with Subita Kundu ( I dont know whether she is fellow jatlander) but they make a perfect couple......you all know who are the other two wasting time beside the couple......:o

http://ll17.zorpia.com/lrg/0/2599/16636817.35b1f1.jpg

I wish them a happy married life ahead.........
GOD BLESS THEM ALL........:)

rajeshrathee
December 19th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Thank You Keshav for the photographs

May all of them have a very happy and prosporous married life

sejwaldeepak
December 19th, 2006, 10:25 PM
My Heartly wishes to all of them for their Happy Married Life.:) Amazing photugraphy by our Keshu Bhaiya.:D

Bhai kuch Dance Program ke photu bhi chep dijiye.:)

desijat
December 19th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Hey KEshav bhai

These were indeed nice pics bro

May god bless the couples for their succesfull married life

keshavdahiya
December 19th, 2006, 10:29 PM
My Heartly wishes to all of them for their Happy Married Life.:) Amazing photugraphy by our Keshu Bhaiya.:D

Bhai kuch Dance Program ke photu bhi chep dijiye.:)

hehhee bhai danace prog-raam ki bhi aa jyanggi kyun chintaa karre sei......er tu kyun karre sei......tanne kaddsi karya tha dance..........woh to killki taull tha jisne time per aake stage ko sambhal liya....aur mahaull ko haryanvifii bhi karr diya................killkiiiiiiiiiiii

not to mention about some of them who were dancing thinking that they were in some disc...........hahahahhahaha :D :p :D :p
u know who i m talking about..........tttsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

rather have patience.......i m just working out on the copyrights of the clips..........;)

VPannu
December 19th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Dahiya jee bahot achha laga sabhi photos dekh kar.Well done.:)
Shaadi mubaarak ho sabko (jinki huyi unko:p )

trueblueindian
December 19th, 2006, 10:34 PM
:) :) :)
May god Bless Them all, wish them all the sucess and happiness in their life ahead.

kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ pandit jiiiii, CHD mei mannne waaah raat aali baat yaad aagi

trueblueindian
December 19th, 2006, 10:40 PM
so u finally met jellli aalla, chalo gud sei......

hahahhahahaha kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ tu kae nachya tha, deepakae

hahhahahaha kilkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii@ sum were dancing as if they were in discs,

(C) should be in name of kilkiiiiiiii taulllllll

sejwaldeepak
December 19th, 2006, 10:41 PM
o tere ki!!!! ke keh di tanne sanjh ne.. haaha mein tei hattu hun parene bhai.. arr ibb taiiyar rahiye katti.. urmila style laagegi hade bhi..hahaha:D killllkiii marunga main bhi...killki @ disc.....:D

vkaschaudhary
December 20th, 2006, 01:44 AM
i will b comig soon on this thread ......with my pics....

"this space is booked"

cooljat
December 20th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Indeed Perfect Couples!!
Godspeed!

Rock on
Jit

navingulia
December 20th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Bhai gyaan sa aa gaya photu dekh kai
Due to commitments and constraints i was able to attend only rupi's wedding. Apologies to Bhai Jitender and Satyeshwar.

Ishwas aapko jeevan kee sab khushiyaan pradaan kare. All Best Wishes from Navin and Khushi

msingh
December 20th, 2006, 08:20 AM
satyeswar , rupender and hooda ji congractualtions and wish u all a very happy married life ,,,, arr dekh lee satyeshwar ,,, deepika nee raaji rakhiyee ,,ghani badiya chori see ,,, arr isse bhodiya naa mille dhundee tee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, neways same applies for rupender as well.....

ALL THE BEST

desijat
December 20th, 2006, 08:38 AM
i will b comig soon on this thread ......with my pics....

"this space is booked"

Tu bhi aa lia :eek: yu kadd si hua ??

Ar yu San Jose ke hai:p :p bata bata tell tell

vinodks
December 20th, 2006, 10:18 AM
Wow... thats awesome news. Congrats to all, Rupi, Sukhda, Jitender, Subita, Steyshwar and Deepika... good to see familiar faces from Jatlans getting married...

-vinod

yashbeniwal
December 20th, 2006, 10:23 AM
keshav Bro,,,
thanks to u for sharing these nice photographs with every fellow jatlanders,,,,,

I wish very happy and harmony married life to all the couples,,,, may God bless them all.

sandeepmnss
December 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM
May god bless them all and they lead a happy married life and thanks to bhai keshav dahiya.... are bikki kit gayab se aaj kaal.....[quote=keshavdahiya;125446]dear all, here are the glimpses of a few fellow freinds from jatland who were tied to there parters recently ...... I was really happy to see them together and want to share the glimpses with you all JATS.....

sjakhars
December 20th, 2006, 11:33 AM
May god bless you all, Rupi-Sukhda, Jeetu- Subita and Satyeshwar- Deepika with all the happiness and joy in life.

rahultokas
December 20th, 2006, 01:16 PM
My Heartiest Congratulations to newly SHAADI SHUDAA Mr. Rupi & Sukhda, Mr. Jeetu Hooda & Subita and Mr. Satyeshwar & Deepika.:)

pnauhwar21
December 20th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Wishing all the 3 couples lots of happiness, good health, and long and properous life together !! Enjoy your life together forever :o

itsnavin
December 20th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Congrats to the newly wed couples Rupender & Sukhda, Satyeshwar & Deepika, Jitender & Subita...and wishes for a happy married life!

keshavdahiya
December 20th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Wishing all the 3 couples lots of happiness, good health, and long and properous life together !! Enjoy your life together forever :o

baaaki te baat thik hai Prashant ji...lekin aapne yu fuffa kyun khaddaa kar diya >>>>:o<<<<

aapko kya embarassment ho gayi :rolleyes:...... ???

kirpya khulassaa kijiye........:confused:

vijay
December 20th, 2006, 03:29 PM
May God bless you all the three couples i.e. Rupi and Sukhda, Satyeshwar and Deepika, Jaitender and Subita and all the best wishes for their happy and joyful married life. :)

mukeshkumar007
December 20th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Heartiest congratulations to all and best wishes for happy married life..

grewalrakesh
December 20th, 2006, 08:46 PM
great stuff gys...
married life wo bhi bole to happy wali........

Rakesh Kumar Grewal

pnauhwar21
December 20th, 2006, 09:20 PM
baaaki te baat thik hai Prashant ji...lekin aapne yu fuffa kyun khaddaa kar diya >>>>:o<<<<

aapko kya embarassment ho gayi :rolleyes:...... ???

kirpya khulassaa kijiye........:confused:

Bhai Keshav..no embarassment here..mujhe laga ye aankh michkata smiley hai jo aap khush hote waqt kar lete ho kabhi-2..hope there is no more confusion..:)

raj_rathee
December 20th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Congrats to all!

Err yeh woh eh Jitender Hooda sae ke Deepender ke gaam aala?
Re...daaki...bol-baala kar ga kaam...mithai-mithuee bhej denta!

Best wishes to all.

spdeshwal
December 21st, 2006, 02:57 AM
Congratulations to all! May God Bless The Newly Wedded Couples!

Arre bhai Jite kime Bhunda saa muh Banna raya se?

Mein Samajh gya....Rahu , ketu dono taraf khade sen!

Arr yo vikkie te pant bhi itni gandi pehar rya se!

Bhai Satey, issne ban kar tawla naa te teri bhi beyjatti karwaawegaa!

Bhai Raj, yo jitu te Shailender Hooda ke gaam( Dhamar) ka se, Saanghi ka Nahi

Kesu, auran ke photu chepta rehga aap bhi kuchh karega?

spdeshwal
December 21st, 2006, 02:58 AM
sorry ...message was arepeat..

rockyjat
December 21st, 2006, 06:40 AM
I wish Newly married couples of Jatland all the best!!!!
God Bless!!!

Chao...

devdahiya
December 21st, 2006, 08:25 AM
kessu ka tei ekke misson sei ......apna laptop kaakhh mei arr kemmrra galll mei arr jadde byah hotta ho arr 4-5 mannassiye mil jyan huddei e dukkan khol ke baithh jya........GOOD JOB DONE KESSUWE.....My heartiest congratulations to all three couples.God bless.

sunitahooda
December 21st, 2006, 09:19 AM
Heartfelt wishes for the newly wed couples.

Nice Pics Keshav Ji....mai nyu sochu thi akk kade hum fizool mai tai poz na marey khadey sain....arr aapney humko FLASH mai bhallo diya ho:D

navingulia
December 21st, 2006, 10:11 AM
saare 'nice photo' , 'nice photo' karan laag rahe sain. ar mera tai goda goda aa ryaa sai photu mai, kesave nai mai tai kaat diya

dndeswal
December 21st, 2006, 10:34 AM
kessu ka tei ekke misson sei ......apna laptop kaakhh mei arr kemmrra galll mei arr jadde byah hotta ho arr 4-5 mannassiye mil jyan huddei e dukkan khol ke baithh jya.........

:) :) कत्तई भिन-की-भिन देव जी - यह पढ कर तो हंसी नहीं रुक रही, जी चाहता है कि कई किल्की मारी जायें । इस केसू कसाई नै तै और कोए काम ना रह गया आजकल ! डाक्की नै औरों के फोटू तो चेप दिये पर अपना वही 'डमी' फोटो लगा राख्या सै - बेरा ना कितने रूप बदलैगा ! :)

My congratulations to all three couples.

choudharyneelam
December 21st, 2006, 07:49 PM
Nice pics...:) ....Congratulations to all the three newly married couples.

Wishing all of them a very happy and prosperous married life.

keshavdahiya
December 22nd, 2006, 03:32 AM
Congratulations to all! May God Bless The Newly Wedded Couples!

Arre bhai Jite kime Bhunda saa muh Banna raya se?

Mein Samajh gya....Rahu , ketu dono taraf khade sen!

Arr yo vikkie te pant bhi itni gandi pehar rya se!

Bhai Satey, issne ban kar tawla naa te teri bhi beyjatti karwaawegaa!

Bhai Raj, yo jitu te Shailender Hooda ke gaam( Dhamar) ka se, Saanghi ka Nahi

Kesu, auran ke photu chepta rehga aap bhi kuchh karega?

uncle ji ....yu viki konya yu to lillu sei...apna anil sangwan.......aap iski kyun maaati pitto so.......:p

er mein bhi kaar lyunga jib time sa laagegaa.....;)

keshavdahiya
December 22nd, 2006, 03:44 AM
saare 'nice photo' , 'nice photo' karan laag rahe sain. ar mera tai goda goda aa ryaa sai photu mai, kesave nai mai tai kaat diya

bahi saab mere kyun ser hou so....mein bhi to khaddya sun fotu mein......woh to fotu khichanniye ne kaaat diye aap......er ghanne karro to lyo.....ya photu lyo aapki.....isme te aapka kimme nahi katyaa...........:p
iib mere pe jjiiipssi matna chadahiyo....:D

http://ll62.zorpia.com/lrg/0/2600/16640862.454e9c.jpg

vkaschaudhary
December 22nd, 2006, 04:02 AM
Tu bhi aa lia :eek: yu kadd si hua ??

Ar yu San Jose ke hai:p :p bata bata tell tell

Abb Dekh yahan bhi dhamal machate hai.....
Bhai meri co. ne Orkut ko band kar diya hai...
to hum ne kahn hum apne JAT bhaiyon se kasie door rah sakte hai ..
so yahan aa gaye........

waise ...Bhai..jahan tu wahan main...:)

ye San Jose unn JAT bhaiyon k liye jo US mein baithe hai....

stokas
December 22nd, 2006, 04:02 PM
Congratulations and I wish all the three couples a happy married life ahead.

Here are some more photographs of Rupendera - Sukhda's marriage:

stokas
December 22nd, 2006, 04:08 PM
Here are some dancers:

navingulia
December 22nd, 2006, 04:54 PM
bhai keshave, teri photu mai tai mai 'shhhhhhhh koi hai' ka character laagun suun. ke dhodha camera le rya sai yaar mere. meri maan, isnai bheet pai de kai maar, ke bera chaalan laag jya. :)

rameshlakra
December 22nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
Really lovely couples. I wish all of them a very happy life ahead.

Regards

bls31
December 23rd, 2006, 07:16 PM
I see only perfect couples from the new generation . there were perfect couples in earlier generations too. here is an extract from the book I am writing,possibly it may give a feel of perfect couples of yore.

"It was in Jun 55 that I was married to my second wife, my first marriage; it was with all the pomp and ceremony, with marching columns, Brass band in attendance, VIP's presiding, relations, friends, colleagues, and a multitude of others. I was on top of the world, having just braved the long and arduous ceremony, still decked in finery.

Little did I know that my new wife, my new love, had other plans for me. Demanding total submission, whimsical and unpredictable by nature, expecting and getting 24-hour attention, her control over me was total-deep, pervasive and complete.

My life style was totally controlled by her norms, I was reminded time and again that I had to follow the customs inherited from her forefathers. I did not even have choice of what I ate and when I ate, the timings were fixed, the menu was decided a week in advance.

Periodically, I would be taken out in wilderness, to asses how well I had been conditioned, physically and mentally even when deprived of basic comforts. She at times even tested me to check if I was brave enough to face a bullet to keep her honor. However, I was still infatuated by her and the style, glamour and prestige accruing for having tied the knot with her.

Then one day she had competition, I saw Jeet, then called Rosy, and was conquered on the spot, our parents also decided to make the love bond stronger and made us take the vows twice in 12 hours by having two separate and different ceremonies, her own doing, as she permitted me to marry a second time, to my first wife

I was in euphoria once again; the two of us living in our own world, alas the paradise lasted, only, till the leave of absence, a wedding gift, having run its course, came to an end. Army , those days firmly believed in the adage ‘Separation makes the Love Bond Stronger’ and promptly posted me to a field station, far away from her.

She adamant on accompanying me, I was in a serious dilemma, short of words and bereft of any logic to convince her, as to why she, a citizen, free to travel anywhere in the country, could not go with me to where I was going. I did not have any option but to report back to the Second, abandoning the bride of few days, leaving her perplexed and heartbroken and in her own words abandoned her.

Alas, one day, exactly after 30 years of devoted servitude, Army my, ‘Second’, perpetually young, decided that I had become too old for her and pensioned me off.

I was now free to spend more time with Jeet, a belated effort, to compensate for having neglected her all this time. The damage however had already been done, the pain suffered, hurt felt and tensions borne during the earlier life, had their cumulative effect, nature too decided to join in, and one day the sky fell on us, her ‘Biopsy’ result came-out positive. Thus started our long fight, lasting for more than 8 years with the most dreaded enemy one can have, Cancer, she bravely and I patiently. Many battles were won and lost by both of us over the period. We came even closer to each other, the love bond becoming stronger, she worried of my future without her and I fearful of loosing the battle, holding her hand tight to prevent it slipping away.

And one day she also left me for her heavenly abode, the hand did slip away, leaving her frail body in my arms, both of us speechless, she permanently, with just a half shed tear hanging precariously to the eyelid. Was there a last unspoken message in the tear for me?

Abandoned by one and discarded by the other, I, now left alone, divide my lonely hours in longingly looking at the Photo hanging on the wall and with nostalgia at the uniform in the cupboard.

We lost the battle but not the fighting spirit, because of the love, concern and empathy for each other.

The Pain of loving; I loved her not because I needed her; I needed her because I loved her. I harbour the Guilt of having deserted her, when she needed me most, to answer the call from Army. Of the two wives, one was caring, loving and demanding, the other just demanding; Rosy and the Army respectively, the later taking precedence during the service career. The Guilt also, of living life, now, without her; guilt also of , with passage of time, the ambers of pain getting partially covered by the ashes of time, but only partially, of the Pain now being bearable, even if only if for short a spans. Life is precious and has to be lived, though it results in Guilt of looking at every new day of life, without her, with anticipation. I am not dwelling on the past, the past to me is like a favourite book which I can flick open from any where at random and start reliving it..

I am single not by choice or design but by divine intervention. Now I have all the space to myself, freedom of action or inaction, with no one to ask questions. For company, I have to seek or give a party and for sleep, an empty bed by my side, every night, a reminder of what it meant not to be a single.

Many things remind me of her, her pictures along with her water colours, among other talents she was an excellent painter, hanging on the wall, passing by the golf club, she an avid golfer, to where I used to drive her everyday when she was in better health and still playing, her golf-set , now fore lone and standing in one corner, and even the stadium, next door, where we would go for the evening walk, I, now alone, watching, with envy, couples walking together, some, hand in hand, as we used to.

She took her last steps supported by me, still as desirable as when I had met her for the first time, then bubbling with the energy and vigour of youth, now a frail body, yet full of guts, determination, will-power and spirit till the last. Rosy, one moment, there in my protective arms, suddenly, the next was no more.

We were lovers, companions and friends, moving from one stage to another as time advanced but we were in love all the time, being in love and being friends at the same time was the highest level of togetherness that one could reach.

To me, impotently, it was not that I loved her but that she has chosen me, to love, ever manifest in looks and deeds although reluctantly and infrequently expressed in as many words.

’ I don’t know what love is but I can’t live without you even for a short time’, summed it all, as she confessed, in her now faint voice, a day previous to the night of 30th October 2000, when the cruel hand of death snatched her away from me.

It is a simple story about two simple persons, Rosy and me, especially Rosy and their simple love for each other.
Brig Lakshman

ritu
December 23rd, 2006, 08:02 PM
indeed a truely perfect couple
you and rosy
you and army
u r avery good writer the way u expressed ur feelings incredible.

desijat
December 23rd, 2006, 09:09 PM
indeed a truely perfect couple
you and rosy
you and army
u r avery good writer the way u expressed ur feelings incredible.

keshavdahiya
December 24th, 2006, 09:47 PM
:) :) कत्तई भिन-की-भिन देव जी - यह पढ कर तो हंसी नहीं रुक रही, जी चाहता है कि कई किल्की मारी जायें । इस केसू कसाई नै तै और कोए काम ना रह गया आजकल ! डाक्की नै औरों के फोटू तो चेप दिये पर अपना वही 'डमी' फोटो लगा राख्या सै - बेरा ना कितने रूप बदलैगा ! :)

My congratulations to all three couples.

yu dummy photu ke hoya karre Uncle ji.....kindly elobrate.....you mean dont I look like the guy in the pic....:confused:

trueblueindian
December 24th, 2006, 10:12 PM
I see only perfect couples from the new generation . there were perfect couples in earlier generations too. here is an extract from the book I am writing,possibly it may give a feel of perfect couples of yore.

"It was in Jun 55It is a simple story about two simple persons, Rosy and me, especially Rosy and their simple love for each other.
Brig Lakshman

Very heart touching, thx fa tonnn or sharing it Brig. Saaaaaaaab

trueblueindian
December 24th, 2006, 10:16 PM
kessu ka tei ekke misson sei ......apna laptop kaakhh mei arr kemmrra galll mei arr jadde byah hotta ho arr 4-5 mannassiye mil jyan huddei e dukkan khol ke baithh jya........GOOD JOB DONE KESSUWE.....My heartiest congratulations to all three couples.God bless.

humesha bissraana thikk na hota, aek tae bhai nae itna bhadiya kaaam karya .............. arr duniya bissrawe sei............... last mei darda darda.... GUD JOB DONE bhi keh gaya bacchhan khattar,,,,,,, khudd tae aaya naaa tu dearest kaka, kyu yaaad duwawe sei akk we misssed u a lottttttt, tuu bool ballla bethh jya isss thread pae..............mannna sentti karo kaka

dndeswal
December 24th, 2006, 10:32 PM
yu dummy photu ke hoya karre Uncle ji.....kindly elobrate.....you mean dont I look like the guy in the pic....:confused:

ना केशव, नाराज ना हो - वही बात - आधी खाट धूप में, आधी छांव में - यानी इस फोटू में आधा चेहरा धूप में है, आधा छांव में ।

पर बेरा ना, हो सकै सै कल तक यो फोटू भी बदला मिलै ।

कुछ भी हो, इस थ्रैड में शादियों के फोटो सही चिपका रखे हैं, thanks for the same.

cooljat
December 25th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Respected Brig. Uncleji.
Pranam!!

Well, the lines from ur upcoming book is really heart-touchin & eye moistin'!!

Thanx a lot for sharin' :)

Rock on
Jit

[QUOTE=bls31;125926]I see only perfect couples from the new generation . there were perfect couples in earlier generations too. here is an extract from the book I am writing,possibly it may give a feel of perfect couples of yore.

samranwa
December 30th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Keshav!
thanx for posting the wedding snaps!

I was out of Jatland for some longer time just got back...I'm soooo happy to find Jatlanders are ever getting married :) thumbs up to Jatland!

God shower happiness always to newly married Jatlanders!

Ameeen!

Regards,
Sam