PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATION TO ALL NEWLY MARRIED COUPLEs

ranjitjat
December 22nd, 2006, 09:49 PM
Greetings from London
Dear Friends join me in congratulating all newly married couples during this month and year 2006.
Happy new year 2007 to all.

One such a shy jatlander is Sandeep Singh Ola

dear Sandeep
thank you for the invitation.
Many Congratulations
to Sandeep and Neha & Family
GOD BLESS YOU HAPPINESS IN LIFE

sandeep singh
Finally after many years of masti, I have decided to get into cage and my parents have fulfilled by this desire without taking long period..hahahaha.. I am going to get marry on 10th dec 2006 in Bheror, rajasthan at my ancestor place with Neha sihag who has been topper throughout and working for a leading MNC in Bangalore as software engineer. However I will give you call lateron but please take this email as invitation and start packing your stuff to come down to marriage. Well guys its gonna great occasion of life and I will appreciate if you can be part of it..

Sandeep Singh

rajeshrathee
December 23rd, 2006, 05:51 AM
Greetings from London
Dear Friends join me in congratulating all newly married couples during this month and year 2006.
Happy new year 2007 to all.

One such a shy jatlander is Sandeep Singh Ola

dear Sandeep
thank you for the invitation.
Many Congratulations
to Sandeep and Neha & Family
GOD BLESS YOU HAPPINESS IN LIFE

sandeep singh
Finally after many years of masti, I have decided to get into cage and my parents have fulfilled by this desire without taking long period..hahahaha.. I am going to get marry on 10th dec 2006 in Bheror, rajasthan at my ancestor place with Neha sihag who has been topper throughout and working for a leading MNC in Bangalore as software engineer. However I will give you call lateron but please take this email as invitation and start packing your stuff to come down to marriage. Well guys its gonna great occasion of life and I will appreciate if you can be part of it..

Sandeep Singh

Congrates to Sandeep Ola bhai ji
Wishing you a very happy married life

vijay
December 23rd, 2006, 07:04 AM
Congrats Sandeep bhai and all the best wishes for a happy married life :)

chupchap shaadi kar li aur bataaya bhi nahin :mad: ...... anyways... all the best :)

netrapalsingh
December 23rd, 2006, 10:16 AM
congretulation to sandeep.....

netra......