PDA

View Full Version : Am i asking too much from Jatlanders?

desijat
December 25th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Chota munh Badi Baat

Just a Humble Request to everyone to please let go the past with 2006 and let the Dawn of 2007 see a new bright and strong bond of affection between all the brothers, sisters and friends of JATLAND.

Let the cold war get over, koi chota bada nahi hoga agar sab insaan ko insaan samjhe aur chote bhai samajh ke hi sahi ek dusre ko maaf kar de.

So People let this new year be full of love and Affection.

Is this too much to ask for?

devdahiya
December 25th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Chota munh Badi Baat

Just a Humble Request to everyone to please let go the past with 2006 and let the Dawn of 2007 see a new bright and strong bond of affection between all the brothers, sisters and friends of JATLAND.

Let the cold war get over, koi chota bada nahi hoga agar sab insaan ko insaan samjhe aur chote bhai samajh ke hi sahi ek dusre ko maaf kar de.

Which cold war you are talking about Vikas....?

desijat
December 25th, 2006, 09:21 PM
The is a cold war going on!
between a few people, a few groups and a few people with different mindset.

and honestly everyone can see the split of Jatland into smaller groups which is very much visible to everyone.(without taking any pers. names and ofcourse me not being a part of it)

devdahiya
December 25th, 2006, 09:23 PM
Does not make any sense really.Vikas what do you want to say..?

keshavdahiya
December 25th, 2006, 09:24 PM
The is a cold war going on!
between a few people, a few groups and a few people with different mindset.

and honestly everyone can see the split of Jatland into smaller groups which is very much visible to everyone.(without taking any pers. names and ofcourse me not being a part of it)

aachya rei.....to ke karya ja....kindly elobrate the action plan

desijat
December 25th, 2006, 10:04 PM
bhai no action plan

Sirf ek dusre ko chote bhai samajh ke maaf karo aur raji khushi raho

ye ladai jhagde bhedbhav bhul jao

keshavdahiya
December 25th, 2006, 10:08 PM
bhai no action plan

Sirf ek dusre ko chote bhai samajh ke maaf karo aur raji khushi raho

ye ladai jhagde bhedbhav bhul jao

mein tere te laadya ke ??? bas nyu batta dei........:o

baaki sab dekkhi jyaggi.....:D :p

Bikasse bhai people here need to be answered as they need to be and as they deserve to be......rest you know who are JATS actually.......;)

desijat
December 25th, 2006, 10:19 PM
:p :p :p

Desh PRemio

Apas mein prem karo Desh premio

:p

deepakchoudhry
December 26th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Vikas Bhai,

App kay Vichar bahut ucch hai per Paancho Unglia barabar nahin hoti.

Aur bina tark, vitark aur kutark kay baat chit ka maza nahin hai...vaisay hi jaisay subzi bina tarkay kay.:D

I think you are doing a good job by making these cold wars warm through yours posts, so dont worry too much about others and carry on doing what you are doing. :)

Deepak

rekharathee
December 26th, 2006, 04:02 PM
I think you are doing a good job by making these cold wars warm through yours posts, so dont worry too much about others and carry on doing what you are doing. :)

ahh!, watt an appropriate reply from deepakji,

desijat
December 26th, 2006, 04:04 PM

I THought wars braught me to this topic

rather according to you this topic is proving to be a spark to the conflicts.

Yu Kuan kab se pyase ke jaan laag gaa :D

sunitahooda
December 26th, 2006, 04:05 PM
What a PICK Rekha....i also thought of doing what you did....but then there was a fear of converting this Wrmth in HEAT:D :p

ahh!, watt an appropriate reply from deepakji,

rekharathee
December 26th, 2006, 04:26 PM
What a PICK Rekha....i also thought of doing what you did....but then there was a fear of converting this Wrmth in HEAT:D :p

n seemingly heat into fire:confused::confused:,

sunitahooda
December 26th, 2006, 04:27 PM
N FIRE into VOLCANO....if i got you right;)
n seemingly heat into fire:confused::confused:,

VPannu
December 26th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Bhai Deepak, cyber-joot bajaana achhi baat to na se:p .Most of us have/or may never meet in our real life, so why should we leave any room for such cold war.As per me Vikas legitimately brought out this thread, I believe he is just trying to break the ice.But it still depends on an individual.

sunitahooda
December 26th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Pannu Ji...its not ICE its ICEBERG
Bhai Deepak, cyber-joot bajaana achhi baat to na se:p .Most of us have/or may never meet in our real life, so why should we leave any room for such cold war.As per me Vikas legitimately brought out this thread, I believe he is just trying to break the ice.But it still depends on an individual.

deepshi
December 26th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Noooooooooooo...its avalanchey

:D @avalnachey

VPannu
December 26th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Pannu Ji...its not ICE its ICEBERG
hmm......looks like it.Does that mean that his thread should be as big as Titanic :p to break it?
Yes may be we soon will see avalanche of posts in this thread

rekharathee
December 26th, 2006, 04:37 PM
u can also call it "ignis fatuus":D:D:D

sunitahooda
December 26th, 2006, 04:37 PM
But Pannu....that ICEBERG proved fatal for Titanic;)
hmm......looks like it.Does that mean that his thread should be as big as Titanic :p to break it?

VPannu
December 26th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I can see that similar is the fate of this thread too.:eek:

rekharathee
December 26th, 2006, 04:46 PM
now d thread is at d stage where mr. desijat will claim to get pretty good no. of replies for his thread for no subject, if any nomination for such category comes in future:p:p

sunitahooda
December 26th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Vikas....teer ke ghaav bhar jatey hain....jubaan ke ghaav kabhi nahi bhartey
Chota munh Badi Baat

ssgoyat
December 26th, 2006, 05:01 PM
yo ade ke bina baat ke thread ne badha rahe so......:D

desijat
December 26th, 2006, 10:22 PM
People if u see i havent been involved in any of Juttam PAtra involved here ever so braught this for some peace of course not to ignite the fire

desijat
December 26th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Vikas....teer ke ghaav bhar jatey hain....jubaan ke ghaav kabhi nahi bhartey [QUOTE=desijat;126087]Chota munh Badi Baat

Sunita dd
baat to sahi hai par koshish karo to kya mumkin nahi?

desijat
December 26th, 2006, 10:32 PM

manne to laga ak wo nyu dooba ak uska driver kate ar leonardo ku dekh ra tha:p