PDA

View Full Version : THINK WHAT U WANT .... A SMALL implementation in village

naveenbazad
December 26th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I have been to barhana at jan jagriti event ...now understand the reality ....

one person said that there is a lot of dirt in the village and u can have grass on the field .. then a person standed and said " ghaas to lagawao paani mein doonga and after that all people who were giving proposals just kept silent ...."

i think this is what the reality is .... people were giving theoretical solutions like one i have read on jatland ( number of people in villages and their incomes and then a nice figure was reached which is quite handsome which is sufficient for development ) i dont want to offend anyone but the fact is real JAT still lies in the dhool and mitti and still undeveloped ...

Now The main purpose of writing this .....

Search a person who can collect money for grass and have knowledge of grass rates and deliver it in barhana village school ...if person knows me well then they should understand that i have not that much time and also knowlege of grass (if I have time for a single person then that doesnt imply that I have time .. it may be that is the only person for whom I can take time )

I can contribute Rs 1000 for it ....

Now I dont want person who can contribute but now a person who can take incharge and then people start contributing and minimum amount that can be contributed is Rs 500 and so who ever is volunteer then start a thread and people start contributing and have their names as soon as on thread number of people reaches say 50 to 100 ... then people starts depositing the amount to the person and i think he will take no time for bringing the grass to school...

I think Mr Navin Gulia can then arrange people who r from village and helps in sowing the grass and have it properly maintained.....

In this way a small project can be successful and having not spent enough money from our pockets ... and if thats successful more projects can be implemented in different school in different villages for making schools better place to go ....

I think Jan Jagriti has not to do each and every thing .... some small projects can be implemented like this ...

even this project fails then soch lena yaro kissi dance party mein 2 pack jyaada laga liye the ....

i think start analysing where each thread goes and then ask urself does it really that u havent figured it out before .....people who shout and say that they r happy r actually not happy beacusse they have to shout for that .....

i think we dont have to keep posting here and haa hee hoon karne se kuch nahi hoga .. its that we have to channelise our efforts .... see to it that what we r doing at every moment is it worth doing and how long is it lasting ...

u can have it here also that people like to spent a lot of time here and comment on each other and if i ask them how many times have they helped a less previleged person then him and most of them have never ... i am also like them .. i feeel that its not i and u who need help but some other who havent reached here also ...people who can reach here can also reach at the place that they want ...

i think its a time to change and change our priority for a small period of time without affecting our own goals ....