PDA

View Full Version : Open invitation to talent of JATLAND

harvindermalik
December 28th, 2006, 02:25 AM
I own a media company by name Shubham Music Inc. The company promotes and produces audios and videos focusing on providing quality entertainment to the mass in Haryanvi or Jattu dialect. This aims in preserving our much treasured cultural heritage and making our future generations well versed with it.
Henceforth to boost the cultural drive and bring out the hidden talents among the community members, I would like to offer a platform for all the members of the community and of the site who might wish to pursue their talents or interests. Anyone interested in making a difference in the community through media and seeking opportunity in media world specially in Haryanavi, may send there resume with Photos in confidence to Harvinder Malik at harvinder.malik@gmail.com or shubhammusic@hotmail.com . However, people with talents in Acting/Modelling/Singing/Music/Direction/Art Direction/Costume/Cinematography/Still Photography etc are welcome. This is a willfull effort to help the community and community members hence no processing fee are charged. But Promoters/Sponsors/Partners are welcome.
*This offer is open only for people and projects in Haryanvi dialect. There is potential of the talents given a chance in our future projects.

naren_khatkar
December 28th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I own a media company by name Shubham Music Inc. The company promotes and produces audios and videos focusing on providing quality entertainment to the mass in Haryanvi or Jattu dialect. This aims in preserving our much treasured cultural heritage and making our future generations well versed with it.
Henceforth to boost the cultural drive and bring out the hidden talents among the community members, I would like to offer a platform for all the members of the community and of the site who might wish to pursue their talents or interests. Anyone interested in making a difference in the community through media and seeking opportunity in media world specially in Haryanavi, may send there resume with Photos in confidence to Harvinder Malik at harvinder.malik@gmail.com or shubhammusic@hotmail.com . However, people with talents in Acting/Modelling/Singing/Music/Direction/Art Direction/Costume/Cinematography/Still Photography etc are welcome. This is a willfull effort to help the community and community members hence no processing fee are charged. But Promoters/Sponsors/Partners are welcome.
*This offer is open only for people and projects in Haryanvi dialect. There is potential of the talents given a chance in our future projects.

bhai malik ..... you are doing a good job and it is a very good to offer a platform for all the member of the community. Anyone who have interest and talents in this .it is a great opportunity for them.
And i seen your great album i.e GITPIT,DESI KA PAVVA,DHARRE JAB PAHUNCHE ENGLAND and many more. you have done excellent job.

keep it cont......go ahead.

vkaschaudhary
December 29th, 2006, 12:17 AM
Bhai ji,

main aapke barein mein inna koni jaanu tha..ibb pata chal gaya

manne lage hai apna portfolio bhejna hi padega aapko.........

devdahiya
December 29th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Harvinder bhai ek tei uss Sunddu ki Ginddo ka jarruur record banwaiyo...arr for sure sooner or later i will have my say there with you.Keep doing the good job for the community.God speed!

VirenderNarwal
December 30th, 2006, 03:14 AM
I want to share with jatland some thing about this gentle man that with self efferts he established his name n fame in the Film Industry past more than a decade and by helping nature he helps so many Jats and others who belongs to Haryana and Northern Zone. Some are now working succesfully in the differnt field of the Film Industry like in the field of Direction,Production, Acting,Special Effects Music etc. A young man inspired by him from Rohtak got the 3rd position in Mr.WORLD also.

His house was earlear a choupal for opportunist.
You can say Haryana Bhawan.

People says a lots...but nobody fulfilling and as you come to know Mr Harvinder again takes this initiative to bring out the talents of our community,its really appreciatable and declaring no processing fees shows his greatness. So,any body who deserve and intrested in any category may come forward and achives his / her goals at the plateform provided by Mr Harvinder Malik.

Mein to uski ek Ragni ka Diwana hu....
Kutch bol aise hai
Jab yaad teri aave...Dil rove sans attakie
Ek naag kalje mein.. Fann baar baar patke
Uss khandar mein aana...tera raat ne daar daar ke
Jee bhar ke pyar karna...meri koulee bhar bhar ke
Meri jad m baith jana...meri jaan mere te sat ke

....jab yaad teri aave...

Jo aap ne bhi ish Ragni ka maja lena ho te...haryanavimusic.com p jya ke Deshi Ka Pavva sun lyo......aur kar lyo kalja thandddddddaaaaaaa...?

Haryanavi ya jattu culture ko uthane ka jo priyas Harvinder Malik JI ne kiya hai aab tak na to govt. ne kishi bhi level p kiya hai aur na hi kisi NGO ne kiya hai.

He is a self made person.

He was the first person who visualize the need of time and produced first HARYANAVI POP Albumb Named GIT PIT GIT PIT and the music of the film LADDO.

Lagge Raho Malik Bhai

ritu
December 30th, 2006, 03:34 AM
aap king of prussia aane wale the album shoot karan oska kya hua harvinder ji.baki me er meri friends monika er manisha ne os album me aap ne dance karan ka vada kiya tha aap bhul to nahi gaye ho harvinder ji.me t india t damn bhi simva laye thi is bar jab gyi thi .

harvindermalik
December 30th, 2006, 01:15 PM
ritu ji mai aaya tha..aur Jersy city, rossel park & time squire area me shoot kiya tha... but that was a Hindi album.... now comming soon for a Haryanavi/Jattu Album.... aapko contact krunga pahuchate hi...NY mai aapka DAMAN lahra dyaaange...

ask your friend to send photos atleast...casting me aasani jo jaati hai deklhane pr...

cooljat
December 30th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Hello! Harvinder Bhai,
gud initative!!

Bhai, I guess ur offer may be helpful to my gud friend Nishant Dahiya who was 1st runner up of Grasim Mr. India 2006....even he's struggling to get in to Bollywood nowadays in Mumbai....I think he's also a member of Jatland but not that active....btw I'll tell him about this post!

Thanx n happy new year!

Rock on
Jit

desijat
December 31st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Malik Bhai

Aapke is kadam ki jitni sarahna ki jaye kam hai. Maine halanki itni jyada haryanavi films nahi dekhi, kyunki unki uplabhadbta itni nahi ki asaani se dhundhe mil jaye.

Malik bhai, ek sawal jo ki mere dil mein bar bar aata hai aur mere hisab se aapse behtar iska javab nahi de sakta iska koi. Jaise punjabi cassette har dukan mein bikti hai chahe Planet M bhi ho, Haryanavi ko us mukam tak pahunchne mein kitna samay lagega? aur aisi kya kya adchane aa rahi hai is kaam mein?

Aapko aapke aage ke karyo ke lie shubhkamnaye.