PDA

View Full Version : First post of 2007 as a sign of happiness ??

keshavdahiya
January 1st, 2007, 12:21 AM
Dear Jats.

We all are so consumed by our own happiness and we tend to forget about others....

practically what wud u like to do in the cuming few days that brings happiness to a living being....and that living being turns up to be a blessing for you......

I am not talking here about new year resolutions rather the fact that this is the time that we see ourselves in mirror and talk to our inner self whether is it what we were born.....??

so lets turn this world into a better place....atleast be honest to ourselves....
start deciding what is wrong and what is rite :)

ignore the subject of this post....being first post according to IST....

dndeswal
January 1st, 2007, 12:42 AM
You are right, Keshav - we human beings only want happiness for self and ignore others.

Let peace and harmony prevail in our land during the coming year. Let all forget the past and look for future. Surprisingly, there has never been peace in the land of Christ (Palestine), the gospel of peace, for whom this New Year Day is being celebrated. Let us pray that peace prevail all over the world, according to the following shloka of Yajurveda:

सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिन: सर्वे सन्तु निरामया: ।
सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु, मा कश्चिद दु:ख भागभवेत ।।
(सभी सुखी हों, सभी निरोग रहें, सभी ओर भद्रजनों के दर्शन हों, और किसी को भी पीड़ा न भोगनी पड़े )

Our Vedas have given this message to entire living creatures, not just human beings or just India !

spdeshwal
January 1st, 2007, 01:13 AM
Dear keshav,

First of all, I would like to extend my best wishes to every members of the Jatland and their families a very very Happy New Year! May God bring smiles to every face of the motherland in the year 2007!

Although it is very importent to be happy in life but most importent is to make others happy with your words and actions.

Sateypal

cooljat
January 1st, 2007, 10:29 AM
@Spdeswal:
Bhaisaab!!
Pranam!
New Year Greetings to u n whole family!!
May god shower all of u with bliss & prosperity!
btw, long time no c ... where u been??
nyways, Best Wishes & Godspeed!

--

@Keshav:

Dude, very gud Wishful thinkin...kudos to u!
Well, my two cents to ur worthwhile post...in hope u take it positive (+)!

ppl, I strongly believe that SELF-REALIZATION is biggest thing for Self-improvment...if we evaluate ourselves n find where we stand & improve self as par innerconscience...we can certainly improve ourselves in a big way!

So our primary responsiblity shud always be to remain honest with our inner Conscience!!

Luv, Peace & Happiness!!!

Warm Regards to all!!

Rock on!...
Jit

skarmveer
January 1st, 2007, 11:22 AM
Very well said Keshav Bhai,

Let us try to sapre something for others who so ever are not happy like us.
We all are brothers and sisters then how we will happy without our whole
family.

We prey to the God to give all hapienes to all our brothers and sisters in our
motherland, give all peace, prosperity and soft heart for all.

With all good wishes to all Jat landers.
Karmveer Chahal

Dear Jats.

We all are so consumed by our own happiness and we tend to forget about others....

practically what wud u like to do in the cuming few days that brings happiness to a living being....and that living being turns up to be a blessing for you......

I am not talking here about new year resolutions rather the fact that this is the time that we see ourselves in mirror and talk to our inner self whether is it what we were born.....??

so lets turn this world into a better place....atleast be honest to ourselves....
start deciding what is wrong and what is rite :)

ignore the subject of this post....being first post according to IST....

deepshi
January 1st, 2007, 01:06 PM
bt its a lifelong matter..
the least v can do for others is,,to LET THEM LIVE
dnt preen n prance about others affairs, have a positive outluk n dnt offend others. dnt create biases n prejudices,,giv evry1 equal chances:)
is dat too much 2 ask 4??

rest...Happy new yr2 all jatlanders:)
enjoyyyyyyy,,,coz clock ticks too fats, n u wnt even realize it!!

trueblueindian
January 1st, 2007, 02:27 PM
A very Happy New Year to all jatlanders, jats, haryanvis, indians n to the whole world :) :)

lest spread the feeling of brotherhood....... (bhai chara)..... May god bless each one of us...

Again very well said Keshav .... how many times will i have to say this !!!! AM TIRED PRAISING U MAN... plz take leave frm jatland for sumtime as we need to praise others tooo.. i cant be biased all the time...... hehehheheheheheee !!!:D :p :) aur haaaan phaer bajjji maar gaya eak bae phaer........ first post/ first wish ..... hahahhahahaahaa

Very nice thought """""""deeps"""""""" hope we all follow the correct paths in our day to day life...... as touched upon by members in this thread...........:)

mukeshkumar007
January 1st, 2007, 02:32 PM
It is easy to talk but really very hard to implement in our day-to-day life because I wonder if we can move forward by keeping aside our double standard attitude toward life (which is almost common now a days).. Only then we can hope otherwise… ???????/

any way happy new year to all of you..

Very well said Keshav Bhai,

Let us try to sapre something for others who so ever are not happy like us.
We all are brothers and sisters then how we will happy without our whole
family.

shobhitdeshwal
January 1st, 2007, 07:15 PM
Hi to all... And thanks to Keshav to bring to fore this very important matter to discussion!!

I guess we lately.... As a human race have started hating each other and developing prejudices for each other in our hearts!!

I do believe that we can greatly reduce the amount of prejudice in our
world today, yet I do not think that it will ever completely go away.
Society has seemingly come to except all races, religions, and genders, and
supposedly has achieved "political correctness," yet there will forever be
individuals who discriminate based upon these issues. These individuals
often form large groups that recruit new members to enforce their hatred of
those with a certain religion or skin tone. Obviously, no one can tell
these people that they cannot have their own opinions or beliefs, for they
have the right to hate whomever they like. However, I believe we need to
raise our children to accept all people, no matter what god they do or do
not believe in or what color skin they may or may not have. If children are raised
around people who are not the same as they are, then they will most likely
not think anything different of people who do not look the same as them or
believe what they believe. If we raise our children to believe all people
are equal from the start, then prejudice will slowly disintegrate over time.
We, as the human race, need to focus on not judging people before we
know them for who they are.

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

trueblueindian
January 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM
Hi to all... And thanks to Keshav to bring to fore this very important matter to discussion!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.

I guess we lately.... As a human race have started hating each other and developing prejudices for each other in our hearts!!

Shobhit i feel that this prejudice has not developed lately rather this has been existing in humans from ages, more so we feel it more these days coz of increase in the size of population, we as humans are more exposed to other human beings today and the intreactions along with need for survival has gone up in present.

Children Tought about the right attitude

Yea thats a very sensible point, but then why not adults try to bring a change, atleast the initiative at an individuals level would greatly help, lets get more worried about ourselves and rather suggestng wot others should do.

Dear shobhit --- spirit of thread, no offences as am not contridicting or pointing out at u, rather its my genuine openion for all of us. plus i have largely seen people suggesting Rosy pictures and holy thoughts in public forums and meetings but in real life things are diffrent, we just need to throw this hatred/prejudice for others out from our hearts, Well am allready on the move and will try to implement these wonderful ideas in my life and i allready see the whole world coming to HUG me.:)

We, as the human race, need to focus on not judging people before we
know them for who they are.

My take is Never prejudge people in life as no man can ever judge wots inside the mind / heart of the other person, No matter how well one knows the other person....... more so prejudging only helps in negating things (largely), this is wot life has tought me !!

:) Letzzzzzzzz be happpy n contended and more worried about our own responsiblities and duties, this thread makes me remind of a very famous song...."Heal The World"

rockyjat
January 3rd, 2007, 06:55 AM
guiding lines by Keshav, Shobhit uncle & Jeet Mamu as well :) :cool:
Happy New Year to whole Universe :)

Chao..

I'll b back!

keshavdahiya
January 3rd, 2007, 10:34 PM
bt its a lifelong matter..
the least v can do for others is,,to LET THEM LIVE
dnt preen n prance about others affairs, have a positive outluk n dnt offend others. dnt create biases n prejudices,,giv evry1 equal chances:)
is dat too much 2 ask 4??

rest...Happy new yr2 all jatlanders:)
enjoyyyyyyy,,,coz clock ticks too fats, n u wnt even realize it!!

aacha angrezzi ki masterni ji...lekin aapne yahan itni kathin angrezzi llikh di....kyun zulam kar rahi ho dacterni sahebba....:p
datt ja ne zulmii ;)

but what I mentioned above is all what u have retorted in your usual way...
all in all its not alwayz necessary to disclose what you have done gud or what u aspire to do...rather the punch line here is that " what is our conscious contribution in making this place a better place to live..."

if not all that...atleast we can make our surroundings lively and affordable tp live......why give chance to someone to get offended...:)

Am i asking u all to walk on a tough road?? lets give a try

neels
January 3rd, 2007, 11:44 PM
if not all that...atleast we can make our surroundings lively and affordable tp live......why give chance to someone to get offended...:)

Am i asking u all to walk on a tough road?? lets give a try

NOT AT ALL, btw what you are doing to make your surroundings better...as Rohtak needs a lot at present with all surroundings gone out of way:)
Jokes apart, well its a matter of our conscientious, and ofcourse it needs conscious efforts on everyones part. Need not start on large scales, small things may make big differences.

keshavdahiya
January 3rd, 2007, 11:57 PM
NOT AT ALL, btw what you are doing to make your surroundings better...as Rohtak needs a lot at present with all surroundings gone out of way:)
Jokes apart, well its a matter of our conscientious, and ofcourse it needs conscious efforts on everyones part. Need not start on large scales, small things may make big differences.

please dont be topsy turvy...;).....here i was discussing about the niche where you reside and where you work....it mite not be the place of your origin or whateva.........what I mean is that your aurra shud have positive consequenses on the living beings around you....:)

rohtak ne kaade te khinch lyayyi dacterrni ji.....aap saaamjh rahi ho na mein kiskki baat karruun suunn

poonam
January 4th, 2007, 01:42 AM
To make it a better place :
1. Stop interfering in others lives!!
Strong reason: Most of the times it is not a constructive interference.
2. One message to be learnt by heart: Anything that doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.

vkaschaudhary
January 4th, 2007, 02:00 AM
my first post of 2007 , a smile for evry1.....:)