PDA

View Full Version : Glorify Jats.

nchoudhary
January 1st, 2007, 10:53 PM
Ram Ram ji,

Here we goooo ... I am feeling proud to one such place/group where jats round the world can find the way to glorify the community and a nation as a whole. Appreciate, all who have worked and are working for it and i want to be a part of it.... my apologizes, i couldn't spare time earlier.

I am really happy to see the history, culture and information brought forward but i have some thing to discuss/clarify.

1. Do we have some clear plans as how to move forward to get this group glorified because this is not just a website or a group for me. Do we all have that flame inside us?

2. I think this website is not for commerical promotion and is for upliftment and unity of Jats, if so, i think we should move forward and do something for the soceity at least "roti and Kapada" for as much as possible. I am open to contribute as much as i can and will contiue to. (soceity doesn't bound me to any cast here).

Lot to say, discuss and contribute but one should have a clear direction because even a strongest army is blind and can't win without direction and thats what has happend in the history with us.

Jai Jat, Jai Bharat Mata, Waiting for the reply and i believe i will get it, thanks :)

Kind Regards
Nishant Choudhary

brainspeak
January 2nd, 2007, 12:29 AM
hi nishant....

kindly visit www.janjagriti.com .....this is one such effort started by the members of this site for the betterment of the society by teaching the children in rural areas....u too can be part of team JJ nd make ur contribution....
since u r in gurgaon u can get in touch with bhaisaab navin guliaji nd get to know abt the work tht jangriti aims to do....

regards,
kuldeep

lrburdak
January 2nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
Welcome Nishant !!!

It is the site of all Jats. Contribute the way you like to glorify.

Thanks,

nchoudhary
January 2nd, 2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks Kuldeep. Good to hear that !!!

Thanks Mr. Burdak, I don't want my self to get find glory its our soceity who should and i want to see it glorified.

I am still at the same place where i was. After 69 views, i got only 2 reply, so here we are?

Really disappointed :o

Regards
Nishant

trueblueindian
January 2nd, 2007, 07:13 PM
Thanks Kuldeep. Good to hear that !!!

Thanks Mr. Burdak, I don't want my self to get find glory its our soceity who should and i want to see it glorified.

I am still at the same place where i was. After 69 views, i got only 2 reply, so here we are?

Really disappointed :o

Regards
Nishant

Dear Nishant how does it really matter how many replys u got, the 2 replies u got were indeed sufficient for your querry...

If you want to do anything for your community please get in touch wid Mr. Navin Gulia / / Team janjagriti, me and kuldeep are also part of this effort, but as Naveen bhai is taking care of all aspects and also that he is located in gurgaon itself i suggest u please get in touch wid him.

If you want to do something for this web sites then i guess all Admin's / moderators are the best bet, u can surely buzz them to discuss your plans.

Thanks and Regards
Sandesh

nchoudhary
January 2nd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Dear Sandesh, I like the way u handled the things,

Yes, it really doesn't matter how many replies you get. I am happy to know that Janjagriti is a beginning to my search (point 2) but i am still missing with reply to my 1 question.

It might be, i am running fast or expecting much but that is what the Jaats are known for and when i am here i want to feel the same. Hope i am not wrong from where i am looking the things at.

Thank you :)
Nishant Kulharia

skarmveer
January 5th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Bhai Nishant,

If your want to gloryfy this site or the jat comunity then so maney ways
are their like send good stuff for the site, Design something good for the main page, Put valuable thoughts, guide the people who ever wants guidance from this site etc.. after doing that people like to come on this site frequently
and also advice poeple to visit the site.

If you want to do something for comunity then join Janjagriti or do something else for betterment of our people. If you really wants to do something for the comunity then so amney ways are their.

With All Good Wishes.
Karmveer

Dear Sandesh, I like the way u handled the things,

Yes, it really doesn't matter how many replies you get. I am happy to know that Janjagriti is a beginning to my search (point 2) but i am still missing with reply to my 1 question.

It might be, i am running fast or expecting much but that is what the Jaats are known for and when i am here i want to feel the same. Hope i am not wrong from where i am looking the things at.

Thank you :)
Nishant Kulharia