PDA

View Full Version : Experience of a Health Camp at Danoda village in Jind district

dahiyars
January 4th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Dear all

I happened to attend a health camp at Danoda village in Jind on 16.12.2006 which was organised by Haryana Gyan Vigyan samiti Jind. About 100 cataract surgeries were performed. I had a general OPD where about 200 cases were there.
There were four diseases namely
1.Urticaria
2. Asthama
3. Abdominal gas problem(?Amoebiasis)
4. Joint pains after fever.

other observation was that most of the patients of allergy and asthama were taking steroids.
Very challenging as Iam having same observations in my own village Barona for the last 3-4 years.
The same thing was shared with Dr Yoginder Sangwan a Paediatrician at Bahadurgarh. He also endorsed the same type of things in children and opined that the allergy and asthama are because of CONGRESS GRASS( Ghas).
Ch abdomen can be due to residual pesticides in drinking water.
Thaough imperical but the same position appears to be of most of the villages in Haryana.
How to meet the challenging situation?
PLEASE DO SUGGEST.
R.S.Dahiya

pssangwan
January 5th, 2007, 07:27 AM
Dear all

I happened to attend a health camp at Danoda village in Jind on 16.12.2006 which was organised by Haryana Gyan Vigyan samiti Jind. About 100 cataract surgeries were performed. I had a general OPD where about 200 cases were there.
There were four diseases namely
1.Urticaria
2. Asthama
3. Abdominal gas problem(?Amoebiasis)
4. Joint pains after fever.

other observation was that most of the patients of allergy and asthama were taking steroids.
Very challenging as Iam having same observations in my own village Barona for the last 3-4 years.
The same thing was shared with Dr Yoginder Sangwan a Paediatrician at Bahadurgarh. He also endorsed the same type of things in children and opined that the allergy and asthama are because of CONGRESS GRASS( Ghas).
Ch abdomen can be due to residual pesticides in drinking water.
Thaough imperical but the same position appears to be of most of the villages in Haryana.
How to meet the challenging situation?
PLEASE DO SUGGEST.
R.S.Dahiya
Respected Dr Dahiya,
Danoda is just near Uklana.
You should have informed us and I could have joined you and helped you in making some arrangements.
You are doing a lot of selfless service to the society and we wish you all our best!
With due regards and all good wishes for a Happy New Year,
Dr. Partap Singh Sangwan.
Sangwan Hospital
Uklana Mandi -125113
Distt. Hisar Haryana -India
Ph. 01693-233077, 233677, 235077, 9416044077
pssangwan@gmail.com

dahiyars
January 5th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Dear dr P.S.Sangwan

Thanks for the compiments. Next time I shall try to involve you in the event.

R.S.Dahiya