PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our beloved MP Shri Deepender Singh Hooda

rkumar
January 4th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Wishing a very happy birthday to our beloved MP Shri Deepender Singh Hooda. May God bless him with a very happy long life.

Rajendra

vinodks
January 4th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Happy birthday Deepender.

-vinod

trueblueindian
January 4th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Bhai Deepender ...... wishing you a very happy B'day n a prosperous new year ahead !!! May you touch the heights

rahultokas
January 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
janamdin mubaarak ho deepender:)

ajayverma1973
January 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Deepender bhai,

Many happy returns of the day.

Cheers,

choudharyneelam
January 4th, 2007, 04:04 PM
Many-many happy returns of the day...May God shower all his happiness and love on you with success in your ways ahead fulfilling your every wish.

Have lots of fun at your very special day.

With regards and love
Neelam :)

spdeshwal
January 4th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Happy Birthday Deepender Bhai!

Bhagwaan aapko so saal se bhi jyada aayu de aur aap yun hi Rohtak aur Haryana ki janta ki sewa karte reho!

sumitpawar
January 4th, 2007, 07:06 PM
hey bro happy bday, hope u continue to be MP :):) god bless u

rajeshrathee
January 4th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Wishing you many happy returns of the day

ritu
January 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM
meri bhi bhinn ki bhinn except last line
with regards only
ritu chaudhary
Many-many happy returns of the day...May God shower all his happiness and love on you with success in your ways ahead fulfilling your every wish.

Have lots of fun at your very special day.

With regards and love

monikadahiya
January 4th, 2007, 10:50 PM
with regards only
ritu chaudhary

Meri bhi bhin ki bhin

Happy birthday!

jitender_singh
January 5th, 2007, 01:52 AM
Wish you a very Happy birthday Deepender bhai..

may god fulfill all your dreams and have a success in every mode of life..

and continue to provide your good work for people of haryana..

Cheers
Jitender

sunitahooda
January 5th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Meri bi bhinn-ki-bhinn Deepender Beera
Meri bhi bhin ki bhin

Happy birthday!

navingulia
January 5th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Sunita Ji, Monika Ji, Ritu Ji and other ladies
yo baat fair nahin sai. Sab tai laambi laambi birthday wish likhain ar tham intelligent log 'bhinn ki bhinn' likh kai e kaam chlaa lo.

Wish You All Happiness on your birthday Bhai Deepender
and a Big Congrats for all the Good Work you are doing.
Navin Gulia

choudharyneelam
January 5th, 2007, 02:58 PM
with regards only
ritu chaudhary

Dear why you hesitated to copy my that last line....i don't know how you taken my those words, i mean in which sense....but for me love has different meaning for every person and relation and the most important thing is that i've lot of love for everyone....so have it in plenty and then share it according to the relationship that you have with any person in this beautiful world....:)....if you can feel love with your mother, father, sister, brother, children, husband, and all other relations and even with pets then why not with friends....but it depends on the way how you say or express this beautiful word to anyone.....isn't it? :)

Regards and love to u too

ritu
January 5th, 2007, 07:51 PM
i know neelam u r a very affectionate person.i like rest of the content u wrote thats why i copied but had to exclude love because i can not write that for a person i do not even know.so dear do not mind.apni apni soch.
Dear why you hesitated to copy my that last line....i don't know how you taken my those words, i mean in which sense....but for me love has different meaning for every person and relation and the most important thing is that i've lot of love for everyone....so have it in plenty and then share it according to the relationship that you have with any person in this beautiful world....:)....if you can feel love with your mother, father, sister, brother, children, husband, and all other relations and even with pets then why not with friends....but it depends on the way how you say or express this beautiful word to anyone.....isn't it? :)

Regards and love to u too

choudharyneelam
January 5th, 2007, 08:20 PM
i know neelam u r a very affectionate person.i like rest of the content u wrote thats why i copied but had to exclude love because i can not write that for a person i do not even know.so dear do not mind.apni apni soch.

ok dear i respect your thoughts/feelings, and i accept that we all have different opinions/thinking styles :) ...i'm all ok but just wanted to know about your view at deleting that part.

bishanleo2001
February 6th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Picchle Pannch saal tai keese ne Deependar Bhaisahb kaa janamdeen konni manaya?