PDA

View Full Version : New Year Resolution - Quit Smoking par kaiseee or kyon..!!!!

rakeshdahiya
January 5th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Dear All,

While following the thread by Ritu Choudharay INew Year Resolution), I found that in the middle of it Sangwan mentioned abt his reolution abt quitting smoking and from there on most of the commnets posted were in response to that i.e, on Smoking. Well I though why not start a new thread dedicated to this topic.

Bhai main to har saal cigg chod datee hoon par kya karoon 2-3 din main phir surooo ho jatee hai. What has been ur experience on this....

pnauhwar21
January 5th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Rakesh,

All your questions are answered here : why to quit, how to quit, when to quit :

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/news/QuitSmoking.htm

Baki main ek hi baat kahoonga..jis cheej pe paisa lagake bhi khud ka hi nuksaan hota ho, wo karni kyon hai? Cancer patients ka haal dekh lo aur ilaaj ka kharcha dekh lo, apne aap hi will power aa jayegi..Best of luck to all smokers trying to quit..u will make not only urself but even the world around you a better place by quitting..same goes for the drinkers who think its hep and cool to do that..

trueblueindian
January 5th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Maine tou 25 din takk bhi chodi thi aek bae..... appar konya baat bannni:mad: :(

shobhitdeshwal
January 5th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Dear All,

Bhai main to har saal cigg chod datee hoon par kya karoon 2-3 din main phir surooo ho jatee hai. What has been ur experience on this....

Bhai harr sal ki baat manna kare.... I remember Woody Allen saying....
"Qutting smoking is very easy!!"
"I quit it every NIGHT!!"

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal.