PDA

View Full Version : Being a Jat is Not Enough!

navingulia
January 5th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Dear and Respected Friends
Just a thought, wanted to share

Being a Jat is not enough.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our love and brotherhood/sisterhood.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our progressiveness, openmindedness.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our unity and for being milansaar.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our understanding and compassion.

choudharyneelam
January 5th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Indeed good thoughts :)

MKadwa
January 5th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I think we have got all of these qualities except { Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our unity and for being milansaar.} from our ancestors!!:cool:

choudharyneelam
January 5th, 2007, 06:31 PM
I think we have got all of these qualities except { Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our unity and for being milansaar.} from our ancestors!!:cool:

I think this also we have got...milansaar....ye agar badon se nahin seekhe hum to kisse seekhe hain??????????....unity....ye bhi hai humare paas agar hum sabki soch sahi hai to.

MKadwa
January 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I think this also we have got...milansaar....ye agar badon se nahin seekhe hum to kisse seekhe hain??????????....unity....ye bhi hai humare paas agar hum sabki soch sahi hai to.

I am not agree with you!!

Yadi unity hi hoti to aaj JAT bahut tarakee karte.

Ek kahawat hai

" ki ek bar JATo ne milkar dilli par akraman karne ki yojna banayee, badi tagdi sena taiyar ho gayee, fir JATo ne ek doot bheja badshah ke pass ki ya to satta jato ko de do ya fir hum se muquabla karo, to Badshah bola ki theek hai mein khoon kharaba nahin chahta hun, fir vo bola ki par ek samasya hai?, to doot bola vo kya jahanpana, to jahanpana bola ki inme se RAJA bangea kaun?

To doot bola ki bas itni si samasya hai? to Jahanpana bola ki mera sandesh de unko jakar ki yeh baat hai. To doot bola theek hai Jahanpana aisa hi hoga.

Vo doot wapas aagaya aur vo sari bate suna di unko, sab ne sunte hi aapsa main ladayee shuru kar di ki nahin RAJA to main banunga, aur fir kya hona tha sare ke sare vahi khatam ho gaye."

Aur Rajasthan mein hi dekh lo, bahut jyada JAT MLA hai par fir bhi aajyak koi bhi JAT CM nahin ban saka, kyon?

navingulia
January 5th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Mahendra sir and Neelam Ji,
hum khud apni tareef nahin kar sakte. agar dusri community ke log hamari misaal denge to hum maan sakte hain ke hum wakai kaabil hain.

neels
January 5th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Let us make our community a missal for our simplicity and openheartedness besides all the progress we have made.

Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our love and brotherhood/sisterhood.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our progressiveness, openmindedness.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our unity and for being milansaar.
Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our understanding and compassion.

You are right Naveen ji, Being a Jat is not enough. We have still lots to do for the betterment of our community. Besides the throughout development and progression in our community, still there are many who are in need of help. And it becomes our duty to support them attaining the same heights of achievement.
And yea ofcourse let us make our community a missal for everything so that we as well as the future generations may feel proud being JATS.

choudharyneelam
January 5th, 2007, 08:31 PM
hum khud apni tareef nahin kar sakte. agar dusri community ke log hamari misaal denge to hum maan sakte hain ke hum wakai kaabil hain.

I agree :)

samranwa
January 6th, 2007, 12:39 PM
thumbs up to you navin sir....you're absolutly right!!!!!!

downtoearth
January 7th, 2007, 10:24 AM

Let us make our community a misaal(example) to every one for our understanding and compassion.big b,a good thought indeed,,:)

navingulia
January 7th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks everyone for supporting the thoughts
to add
Let history not know us as a generation which remained silent when there was a need to speak.
Let history not know us as a generation who sat idle when there was so much needed to be done.
Let history know us as a generation who made a difference.
Let history know us as a generation who cared.

vijay
January 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks everyone for supporting the thoughts
to add
Let history not know us as a generation which remained silent when there was a need to speak.
Let history not know us as a generation who sat idle when there was so much needed to be done.
Let history know us as a generation who made a difference.
Let history know us as a generation who cared.

Let history know us as a generation who always came forward to help others.

MKadwa
January 8th, 2007, 11:17 AM

First of all i would like to say you that, please dont give me that much respect, insteadof that i should give you the respect, so please don't call sir.

I am agree that we must act as judges, we should let the other peoples to decide that.

meenu_singhch
January 8th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Let us make our community a missal for our simplicity and openheartedness besides all the progress we have made.

You are right Naveen ji, Being a Jat is not enough. We have still lots to do for the betterment of our community. Besides the throughout development and progression in our community, still there are many who are in need of help. And it becomes our duty to support them attaining the same heights of achievement.
And yea ofcourse let us make our community a missal for everything so that we as well as the future generations may feel proud being JATS.

I am completely agree with Dr. Neelam.We still have lots to do...We have still lots to do for the betterment of our community.We have just started.
More than 80% of our people are in villages and totally dependent on agriculture.Although i dont have a very good idea but i guess bcoz of development in urban sector condition in villages is becoming even worst....as the agricultural land is becoming less and less and not that much productive too.
And the big concerned factors of our society is lack of education and awareness.
And that is the things we all have to work on as soon as possible.

Thanks.

priti
January 8th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Thank god for this thread. We owe you one for starting this Navin. From some discussions here nowadays, it is being pushed down people's throats that being a jat should dictate everything in one's life, thanks for bringing some semblence to the proceedings :) ...

navingulia
January 8th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Thanks Priti
We, as a community, are far from where we ought to be. We all have to do a lot.
Of course having Jat genes in our blood lends some chracteristics to our existence but it ends there. We have to take it from there and prove ourselves worthy both as individuals and as a community.

We can learn so much from other communities and we will grow only when we do learn.