PDA

View Full Version : Yaar yeh ho kya raha hai???

shailendra
January 6th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Now this is really confounding, and just simply keeps getting weirder by the day! Now the two 'Nar-pishach’s' (Human-demons) from Noida have been sent for psycho-analysis into another state!!?!! Apparently the 'wise guys' investigators are trying to maybe get into their brains and see if they can illicit some more truth out of them....(Gimme a break! Doing some kinda Narco/psycho-analysis??? Brain mapping? Truth drugs:confused: ).....
Aare baawli-booch logon, eeb kae khodo gae un donu kae dimaag mein se!?! Ebbae bhi aur koi saboot chahiye kae???...
Udhar bera patta kae kuchh log (some Sherlock Holmes investigators) are still digging and poking into all the corner of that 'House of Horrors' in Noida to maybe come up with some more clues. Clues to what? Don't tell me that they now expect to find the Genie of the bottle behind the gruesome multiple mass murders?...

Udhar CM ka bhai (somebody hit the guy on the head, please!) usi janta aur TV waalon kae saamne publicly kehen laag rhya sai kae 'yeh to hota rehta hai'! Wah, maan na maan mera desh mahaan!... Kya baat hai, basically telling all of us dimwits that this is what we are and this is what we do, so please don't make too much fuss about it!

The latest in this series of the most unfortunate of events is that the CM has finally decided to call for an independent CBI inquiry... that is really like the icing on the whole tainted cake! Now what???.... some more high officials would be transffered/suspended and in the end the local govt gets a pat on it's bend back for finally taking some pro-active steps? Period???....

...Did I hear someone back there whisper in a hushed tone kae bhai kuchh bhi kaho; humaara desh pragati pae hai?...

kharub
January 6th, 2007, 01:24 AM
so true ........................

poonam
January 6th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Totally with you on this Shail....

pnauhwar21
January 6th, 2007, 02:08 AM
There are 3 categories of sick-heads here..first is the 2 bastards who did that heinous crime and are in the league of rapists, murderers and terrorists who just can't think of other peoples pain and sorrow while doing such acts..its hard to believe then everybody has god inside them.

2nd category is the bunch of totally insensitive people in the Police force who are actually supposed to help people. Its difficult to digest, that almost 80-90% folks in police don't really have a good social character and are very much similar to first category except that they are in uniform.

3rd category is our great Politicians who consider these things normal jo 'Hoti rahti hain'. They are more interested in diverting peoples attention to Building and destroying mandirs and masjids when people don't have decent enough drinking water in their homes or electricity for doing tasks.

The strangest thing is that an average citizen of india thinks like us and detests all such kind of people but even then we see these problems more rampant in our society. What could be the reason for that? Is that negative forces have more power than the positive forces in this nature or the base of our society has become very weak due to selfishness of people and greed to only care about self..

poonam
January 6th, 2007, 02:39 AM
What could be the reason for that? Is that negative forces have more power than the positive forces in this nature or the base of our society has become very weak due to selfishness of people and greed to only care about self..

Will agree more with the latter part of your proposed reasons.

We generally tend to think (actually have faith) that we are "foolproof" and the unfortunate accidents just can not happen to us, its there only for "others', only to realise one fine day that the victims for such mishaps could be anybody including us. Even then the strong conviction , "I'm safe", won't dwindle a bit!! :rolleyes:

pnauhwar21
January 6th, 2007, 02:55 AM
We generally tend to think (actually have faith) that we are "foolproof" and the unfortunate accidents just can not happen to us, its there only for "others', only to realise one fine day that the victims for such mishaps could be anybody including us. Even then the strong conviction , "I'm safe", won't dwindle a bit!! :rolleyes: [/COLOR]

Well Poonam,

I was actually referring to greed and low social character of persons who are doing these crimes. They are the ones who are causing problems in the society.

As for responsibilities that we own to fellow people, I guess most of us do (the sane people) our part either by helping the needy or caring for poor people as well as animals. But practically, most of the time you can't help others until and unless you yourself are the sufferer. Take for example, a typical College of delhi - There are lots of goons roaming around in groups who keep on commenting on girls. If they say something to a girl in front of you whom you don't even know, you tend to ignore coz you can't fight a group of 6-7 strong guys together even if you are a black belt in karate. But if the same group tries to do something to your mother or sister, you will fight in spite of knowing that you can't win. Thats the basic human nature and a dilemma I have been in forever. I want to help everyone I can, fight with goons and policewallahs who harass a common man/woman but I have a fear for my own family who are more important to me hence I tend to avoid such wrongdoings. Either I become a crusader and create a semi-govt of all good-minded people who become massiah for people or just do whatever is in my capacity however small it may be.

But still the question remains, how really to increase the social character of people in 3 categories I mentioned. How and when will they start thinking like an average good citizen and make world a better place to live? No simple answer and way out..

poonam
January 6th, 2007, 03:35 AM
Well Poonam,

I was actually referring to greed and low social character of persons who are doing these crimes. They are the ones who are causing problems in the society.

But still the question remains, how really to increase the social character of people in 3 categories I mentioned. How and when will they start thinking like an average good citizen and make world a better place to live? No simple answer and way out..

Oh well I see (went back and re-read what you said, blame it on the jetlag I’m having..:) ), or may be I guess, I was too keen to put forth my perspective..:cool: !!

Good job done by you Prashant with the 3 categories you segregated these sick heads in.

Well, the reasons/causes as to what instigates/provokes them (category 1) to commit the crime, as we know, are multiple, could be poverty, upbringing, genetic. Barring the genetic/mentally sick cases, rest is all intertwined with the general system of the society and is extremely tough to change/improve overnight. Category 2 is pretty much similar to the 1st one, as you rightly said so.

Honestly don’t know the answer or the solution as to what could bring the radical change in the social character or the sense of responsible citizen in these people.

No comments for the 3rd group, as we know the inside out story, the focus is not the betterment of the society or the people but to grab the power no matter what!

In a nutshell, it appears like a pyramid (arranged in order of the harm caused to the society, most harmful being at the bottom) with the lowest group being the 3rd one (and the most injurious) and then the 2nd in the middle supported by the 3rd and the first at the top directly based on 2nd. ...:eek:

Well, no big deal to do the analyses....But yes, the question remains.......:confused:

chhillar
January 6th, 2007, 04:52 AM
The strangest thing is that an average citizen of india thinks like us and detests all such kind of people but even then we see these problems more rampant in our society. What could be the reason for that? Is that negative forces have more power than the positive forces in this nature or the base of our society has become very weak due to selfishness of people and greed to only care about self..

Wrongggg...average people in India belong to one of the categories you suggested... 1, 2 or 3.

I rarely come across people in India who doesn't feel proud to be an acquaintance of a cop or DADA in the city.

Politicians...you criticize them only when they don't serve your interest otherwise politicians ke ghar mein average Indians type joote chaatne walon ki KHABHI KAMI NAHIN DEKHI MEINE..

Who are these people, they are all average Indians. Govt, police arr politicians ka to naam hi badnaam he asal mein sab se ghatiya insaan India mein "Average Indian" hi he.

pnauhwar21
January 6th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Wrongggg...average people in India belong to one of the categories you suggested... 1, 2 or 3.

I rarely come across people in India who doesn't feel proud to be an acquaintance of a cop or DADA in the city.

Chillar bhai, an average citizen of India is you and me and I guess(and hope) 99 % of jatlanders..how many people %age are rapists and murderers in our society? If an average indian was of these 3 categories, then every 2nd person would be corrupt and insensitive and I dont think thats really true.

As for feeling proud to be an acquaintance of a cop, dada or politician, I agree thats true..rather that has become a necessity now...if you don't know somebody in police today, they wont even entertain you and just make a mockery of laws and the pain you are in. I will give small examples - I had once lost my College Id card and needed an FIR report to get a replacement. When I went to the police station and told them - they said meri galti hai to wo kyon bhugten..I told i dont want anything just an FIR to get a replacement card to natak karne lag gaye..yahan jao, wahan jao, itne paise lagenge and what not!! ..Then I told them about my acquaintance who was an Inspector in another sector of Noida and all was hunky dory then. This kind of attitude they show to educated persons so you can guess the treatment they meet out to poors..
Similarly lots of incidents have happened where we had to use our connections to get things done which were for a legal work and not for undue advantage of connections..

Tell me if the police force does their duty diligently and without prejudice to anybody or without asking for money to do jobs, why would an average citizen be forced to use his so called connections..Today, its easier to fight a goonda than confront with the police while politicians do harm to the society indirectly by imposing rules for their self-interest..

Again, the problem is not in the professions, but the character of the people. Every poor man isn't a mafia don or murderer..some just want to take a faster route to earn money even if its at the cost of someone's life while some people just work hard and with a good heart even if they get just 2 time food.

Similarly, if you goto any locality of India, you would find groups of boys and men teasing girls without even realising that they have their own mothers and sisters too at home..but not every one is doing it..In my school time out of probably 50-60 boys in our class (diff sections) - 5-6 were typical miscreants and I believe same ratio is there in our India between average good people vs. 3 categories I mentioned.. one of the solution I think is giving the children good sanskars during their childhood, tell them to do only good and keep a tab on their circle as they grow up.

Today it has become a fashion in youngsters to drink liquor. In all the places I have worked, the rate has been increasing drastically and I am aghast. Even apparently good at heart people and many of them my good friends do that. On top of it, they say that how do I enjoy life if i don't drink..bullshit!! All this is happening because culture is slowly degrading in our society and it depends on us how we can stop it in our next generation..

neels
January 6th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Aare baawli-booch logon, eeb kae khodo gae un donu kae dimaag mein se!?! Ebbae bhi aur koi saboot chahiye kae???...

Well Shailendra, the torsos of the bodies are still missing, and their is no clue what they did to the bodies? And these two psychics are not giving any sign of what n how they did !
Hopefully we get to know about the details after the narco tests. So its not abt saboots , rather about invstigation. Whatever the police did earlier, at least now they are trying to reveal the truth !

vijay
January 6th, 2007, 12:15 PM
The servant confessed that they used to eat their body parts. Really Nar-pishach's !

samranwa
January 6th, 2007, 12:49 PM
me too

liked these lines of Shail : " Man ya na maan mera desh mahan!"

its so disgusting....these bastards should be hanged 100 times publicaly .

Totally with you on this Shail....

deepakchoudhry
January 6th, 2007, 04:46 PM
I wish India was a Islamic State.

We would take these kind of people on Chaurahas and stone them to death.

Hanging is too easy...We should make them suffer.

There is no redemption for them..these people are sick sick sick.

sejwaldeepak
January 6th, 2007, 05:29 PM
bhai shail totally agree with ur thgt. i think like saddam these 2 should be hanged on publicaly.. :mad:

well not a the part of the goin on thread but the same thing is goin on in our country.. take a look on this joke;)

A man dies and goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell
for each country. He goes to the German hell and asks, "What do they do
here?" He is told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour.
Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then The German
evil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day." The man does not like the
sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as
the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all more or
less the same as the German hell.

Then he comes to the Indian hell and finds that there is a long line of
people waiting to get in. Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He is
told, "First they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay
you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the Indian devil comes in and
whips you for the rest of the day." "But that is exactly the same as all
the other hells - why are there so many people waiting to get in?"

"Because maintenance is so bad that the electric chair does not work,
someone has stolen all the nails from the bed, and the devil is a
confirmed employee, so he comes in, signs the register and goes back home.

delhione
January 6th, 2007, 09:59 PM
i was shocked to know that one year back police there ,in NOIDA, had apprehended these guys but they came out by bribing the police. i dont know how these UP policeman take bribe of so blood soaked notes.
in this regard i like haryana police... no matter how rudely they behave or how lethargic they react for solving the CRIME, but haryana police never lets the SINNER go off the hook....

bls31
January 6th, 2007, 10:10 PM
it is nothing new ,a FIR filed by , evn after taking up wuth the SSP is lying hidden under such other pending files Brig lakshman Singh

y files, Brig lakshman Sngh

vijay
January 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM
CM of UP Respected Mulaayam Singh Yadav seeks investigation from CBI but his brother says "ye to hota rahta hai. Just a normal issue".

What say guys ?

chhillar
January 6th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Prashant, I think you got me wrong there bro. All I meant to say is that "average" (it's never 90% as you suggested) in such a big sample size of more than a billion people, I would say it's 70% give or take. A relatively very small percentage of these belong to criminal mind set BUT rest yeild to them for whatever reasons whole heartedly.

A good thirty percent is still fighting against them which gives me hope for India.

disha06gill
January 7th, 2007, 01:42 PM
vijay ji ...before these politicians a common man has become really a aam admi....everything is controlled by these so called leaders/neta ji....whether it is police or judiciary....ye chahen jis report ko jaisa dikha de.
what a common man can do when he is not even allowed to cast his vote. india is being controlled by corrupt politicians and i held only politicians responsible for the situation in country.
after becoming MLA/MP/ mantri they automatically become crorepati and they suck the blood of aam admi. aam admi is not left with any option but to lick the boots of corrupt politicians.
sorry if i am sounding too harsh

CM of UP Respected Mulaayam Singh Yadav seeks investigation from CBI but his brother says "ye to hota rahta hai. Just a normal issue".

What say guys ?

vijay
January 7th, 2007, 02:09 PM
vijay ji ...before these politicians a common man has become really a aam admi....everything is controlled by these so called leaders/neta ji....whether it is police or judiciary....ye chahen jis report ko jaisa dikha de.
what a common man can do when he is not even allowed to cast his vote. india is being controlled by corrupt politicians and i held only politicians responsible for the situation in country.
after becoming MLA/MP/ mantri they automatically become crorepati and they suck the blood of aam admi. aam admi is not left with any option but to lick the boots of corrupt politicians.
sorry if i am sounding too harsh

Disha,

You are right that politicians are responsible for the current situation in the country. But common man have no option as he have to choose between either bad or worse. And if they don't cast their votes anyone of them ( bad or worse ) is elected automatically. Everybody have their personal problems and they want to solve that problems before thinking about anything else. You can't do anything today without paying money to corrupt administration or without any approach from a leader. The whole system from bottom to top is corrupt and a few honset man in any deptt. can do nothing as they are just like 'odd man out'.

Any solution ?

desijat
January 8th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Sorry guys i would differ here with some of you.

These 2 are just charged with the charges, not proven guilty, It is the media that is showing them as guilty so i think investigation, a thorough one is must.

Just to brief you about Pandher, this guy(wont call a gentleman for sure) has been a very respectable man in his fraternity, graduated from St. Stephens, Delhi and has been a very quite man, despite a heavy drinker which is very normal in Punjab.

It is not even sure if he was actually a part of killings, neither police nor his servent said anything such.

Hence guyz hold your bullets before shooting someone which charges.... LEt the justice be out and then give opinions.

shailendra
January 8th, 2007, 10:29 PM
I dunno... this one is too bizarre to be relegated to some 'hota rehta hai', and/or 'not guilty till proven' statement....aare yaar, they literally found the gory remains in this crack-heads house!
Also as someone already pointed out here; this case is not in the phase of 'proof needed' but more into the 'when/where/how and why' phase already!

The education and a 'quiet demeanor' prove nothing on the criminal (or should I say 'devil's') mind!!!...

I say forget bullets, the people are out with their Bofors on this one!!!

All one gotta do is look at the sheer numbers of these bizarre murders, skeletal remiains and clothing and can't help have a cold shiver down the spine about the possibly acute deranged mentality of this individual(s)...

chhillar
January 8th, 2007, 11:19 PM
te hooda saab ke karna chahiye eeb...judiciary ne skip kar ke howitzer aage khade kar dein??

shailendra
January 9th, 2007, 12:15 AM
...Bus poocho mannya Chillar saab, kae bataun; ude karna to wahi chahiyeh...per thamnae bera sae, U baawli booch log kisi aur natak nae suru karan ki tayariee karan laag re sein!!! Eeb dekhiyo kade bera paatya, en sab chakkara mein kisi aur Gareeb manas ne hi taang diya!...

Eeb to bus tamasaa dekhe jao, aur kae... [na, swaad to aawga konya es sab kaand nae dekhan mein, per dekhann padega zarror hum sabnae! (yo sussrae media aale jaan bhi to chodtae konya!)]...

Eeb saang to ya sai ake Sonia 'Italy-se-Pitli' Gandhi ude Noida 'tour' karan paache sab loga nae yo kehen laag re sai, 'kae bhaiyee yo CBI inquiry to maarhe (Congress) kahe paache hi itni tawdli tae karee jaa re sai, aur kae!'

Heh! Heh! Kae kahun tha mere yaar, Le lo mazee en politiciana kae bhi....

rajeshrathee
January 9th, 2007, 03:46 AM
te hooda saab ke karna chahiye eeb...judiciary ne skip kar ke howitzer aage khade kar dein??

I agree with you Chillar Bhai
Man to apna bhi bahut kuch karne ko karta hai , Shailly bhai par Jo cheej hum kar nahi sakte (I mean when it is out of our control), uske baarein main Kya kia jaye......

Maximum hum log yeh kar sakte hai ki agar kar sake to, mamle ko dabne na de, like the media has done in Jessica Lal, P.Matoo case and doing in Nitish Katara case,

rakeshdahiya
January 9th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Bhai prashant, I could not have put it in a better manner. I totally argree with u ans specially on ur commnets abt most of the police force "being the formers ones (criminals)...but just that they are in uniform"

There are 3 categories of sick-heads here..first is the 2 bastards who did that heinous crime and are in the league of rapists, murderers and terrorists who just can't think of other peoples pain and sorrow while doing such acts..its hard to believe then everybody has god inside them.

2nd category is the bunch of totally insensitive people in the Police force who are actually supposed to help people. Its difficult to digest, that almost 80-90% folks in police don't really have a good social character and are very much similar to first category except that they are in uniform.

3rd category is our great Politicians who consider these things normal jo 'Hoti rahti hain'. They are more interested in diverting peoples attention to Building and destroying mandirs and masjids when people don't have decent enough drinking water in their homes or electricity for doing tasks.

itsnavin
January 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Dhanya hain hamare neta, hamari police, hamari CBI and hamare courts. Sab mil kar janta ka
bewkoof bana rahe hain. Sexual abuse of children is the latest trend in this criminal world where
you can't believe what the person sitting next to you has in his mind. Gussa to bahut aata hai aisi
public par lekin kuch nahin kiya jaa sakta. Aur khaas baat yeh hai ki India is the new center for
these crimes. Jahan kanoon se darne wala koi nahin hai. Hairani ki baat yeh ki jin politicians ko
fast inquiry karwani chahiye, woh victims ko plots offer kar rahe hain...aur cash bhee. Unko yeh
nahin pata ki baaki public jinke bachhey abhi sahi salamat hain, unko plots distributions se satisfaction
nahin milney wala...Kuch aisa karna padegaa jis-sey public mein security ki feeling aa sake.

Baar baar jab bhee aise discussions hote hain, I say that general public's mentality must be changed.
Positive work towards nation building is one of the keys. Lekin ab mujhe lagta hai ki apna stance change karna padega.
Din pratidin society mein aise kaam ho rahe hain jo kabhi west mein bhee nahin hue hongey.

Meri ek hee appeal hai jo bhee koi isse padhey...bachhon ke maamley mein kisi par vishwaas na karein.
Unhe apni custody mein rakhein. Relatives and padosi...I can't believe them after these incidents.
Don't think that crimes against kids are not prevalent in our Indian society...they are there but hidden. And I think
it is more dangerous than what happened in the west. Sarkar is not going guard your kids against these crimes. It's only you!

Navin

mukeshkumar007
January 9th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Politicians...you criticize them only when they don't serve your interest otherwise politicians ke ghar mein average Indians type joote chaatne walon ki KHABHI KAMI NAHIN DEKHI MEINE..

sehi baat to bhaishaab yehi hai ki humine in politicians ko gunda banaya hai.. piche se burai karte rehte hai lakin samne ate hi talve chatne lag jate hai .. netaji netaji karte karte ....
election ke time par sabiko pata hota hai ki kaunsa leader kitna pani maie lakin phir bi unhi netawo ke nare lagate huwe tappe mar ate hai... agar chunav maie koi acha candidate khada hota hai to bechare ko vote dalna to door uski baat bi sunne ko tayaar nahi hote hai...

har koi apne swarth ke liye jeene lag gaya hai..kisi ko koi matlab nahi samaj aur bhaichare se... yeha internet par discussion karne se yeh nahi sidh ho jata ki hum jagruk hai..pratically jab tak kuch nahi karoge to aisa hi chalta rehega...

ek word sikh rakha hai sabi ne .. politician gande hai..police kharab hai.. yeh politician aur police wale bi hum se hi nikal kar jate hai..koi asman se nahi tapakte..har sakh par ullu beta hai....agar koi police wala traffic rules todne par fine karta hai to usko 100-50 lene ke liye jore dalte hai tab hamari imandari kya gash charne chali jati hai...

sach hamesh kadawa hota hai aur sach yeh hai ki is behti ganga maie har koi hath dhona chahta hai ... koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai..do-char lambe lambe laikh likne se kuch nahi hota ... mere to abhi tak samaj maie hi nahi aya ki yeha par member yeh sab kyo discuss karte hai jab unme koi himmat nahi hai ground level par kuch karne ki...

shyed hi is duniya maie itne double standards ke laug honge jitne hamare desh maie hai... jab se yeh site join kari thi tabse hazaro discussion pad chuka hoo... har tisari post maie yeh likha huwa mil jayega.. lets do this to make our india strong .. lets do this to make our community strong.. let do this phalan dicaan....15-20 din tak chalta hai phir ram kehani katam aur itne maie dusri katha saru ho jati hai.... hota kuch hai nahi...

hum agar apni life maie se agar ek hours bi community aur country ke liye nahi de sakte than who we are to blamme politicians...

this incidents reminds me one story..
ek baar kisi gaon maie kuch laug ek aurat ko patharo se peeth rehe the..wo bechari roo rehi thi..tabhi ek rehigar udhar se gujra aur karan poocha to logo ne keha ki yeh gaon maie kai dino se chori kar rehi thi...
tab us rehigar ne keha ki isko wehi pathar marega jisne abhi tak koi paap nahi kiya hoo...tab koi bi pathar marne ko age nahi aya....

isliye pehle hame hi badlna hoga tabi kuch hoga warna jaisa chal reha hai wo chalta rehega...lakin plz if u can't do anything than don't blame others...u don't have any right to do this....

samranwa
January 9th, 2007, 04:37 PM
100/100 agreed!

sehi baat to bhaishaab yehi hai ki humine in politicians ko gunda banaya hai.. piche se burai karte rehte hai lakin samne ate hi talve chatne lag jate hai .. netaji netaji karte karte ....
election ke time par sabiko pata hota hai ki kaunsa leader kitna pani maie lakin phir bi unhi netawo ke nare lagate huwe tappe mar ate hai... agar chunav maie koi acha candidate khada hota hai to bechare ko vote dalna to door uski baat bi sunne ko tayaar nahi hote hai...

har koi apne swarth ke liye jeene lag gaya hai..kisi ko koi matlab nahi samaj aur bhaichare se... yeha internet par discussion karne se yeh nahi sidh ho jata ki hum jagruk hai..pratically jab tak kuch nahi karoge to aisa hi chalta rehega...

ek word sikh rakha hai sabi ne .. politician gande hai..police kharab hai.. yeh politician aur police wale bi hum se hi nikal kar jate hai..koi asman se nahi tapakte..har sakh par ullu beta hai....agar koi police wala traffic rules todne par fine karta hai to usko 100-50 lene ke liye jore dalte hai tab hamari imandari kya gash charne chali jati hai...

sach hamesh kadawa hota hai aur sach yeh hai ki is behti ganga maie har koi hath dhona chahta hai ... koi dhoodh ka dhula nahi hai..do-char lambe lambe laikh likne se kuch nahi hota ... mere to abhi tak samaj maie hi nahi aya ki yeha par member yeh sab kyo discuss karte hai jab unme koi himmat nahi hai ground level par kuch karne ki...

shyed hi is duniya maie itne double standards ke laug honge jitne hamare desh maie hai... jab se yeh site join kari thi tabse hazaro discussion pad chuka hoo... har tisari post maie yeh likha huwa mil jayega.. lets do this to make our india strong .. lets do this to make our community strong.. let do this phalan dicaan....15-20 din tak chalta hai phir ram kehani katam aur itne maie dusri katha saru ho jati hai.... hota kuch hai nahi...

hum agar apni life maie se agar ek hours bi community aur country ke liye nahi de sakte than who we are to blamme politicians...

this incidents reminds me one story..
ek baar kisi gaon maie kuch laug ek aurat ko patharo se peeth rehe the..wo bechari roo rehi thi..tabhi ek rehigar udhar se gujra aur karan poocha to logo ne keha ki yeh gaon maie kai dino se chori kar rehi thi...
tab us rehigar ne keha ki isko wehi pathar marega jisne abhi tak koi paap nahi kiya hoo...tab koi bi pathar marne ko age nahi aya....

isliye pehle hame hi badlna hoga tabi kuch hoga warna jaisa chal reha hai wo chalta rehega...lakin plz if u can't do anything than don't blame others...u don't have any right to do this....