PDA

View Full Version : 23 rd January Birth Day of Netaji SCBose

dahiyars
January 6th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Dear All

Netaji Subhash Chander bose has got a unique place in Indian History and independent struggle of India. He was born on 23rd January 1897 at cuttak. A tribute to him in form of Haryaanvi folk song. Please go through.

R.S.Dahiya

kharub
January 6th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Dahiya JI your tribute is highly appreciated ......... He is somewhat of a forgotten hero ... He was a true Martyr , someone who dedicated his life to the struggle and independence of India, unlike Gandhi who was inspired to joing the struggle because he himself was wronged ......

Two completely different motives ....... and in my eyes the motive behing Subash Ji's fight were far superior & selfless .......

He along with Shahid Bhagat Singh Sandhu, Chandreshekhar Azad and Udham Singh command my total respect

vijay
January 6th, 2007, 10:24 PM
Subhash Bose was a true freedom fighter who made us proud by every means. My salute to that legend.

Gandhi was a showee person, i dare to say that, and was jealous of Subhash's character and that's why when Subhash elected the president of INC Gandhi said "it's my personal defeat" where was the national interest at that time ?

who was selfish ?

Subhash was all above the politics and a real freedom fighter beyond any doubts.

dahiyars
January 7th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Dear All
If Netaji would have been alive how he had reacted to the present scenario, is the content.

R.S.Dahiya

parity
January 7th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Dear All
If Netaji would have been alive how he had reacted to the present scenario, is the content.

Sir Neta Ji was alive till 1985. He saw everything, even his death anniversaries :(
And because of nehru n gandhis, ppl who luv SC Bose Ji, cudnt do anything for him, as they were not aware that he was alive till then.
Really Shamefull for all of us that this nehru n gandhi family still spoiling our country n Neta Ji's family doesnt have the right to enter India :(:(
And above all our govt says, truth would hurt ppl's sentiments (who appreciate Neta Ji) I think it would only hurt gandhi n nehru family's political interests
It was only Neta Ji n ppl like Bhagat Singh, Chander Shekhar n many more (real fighters) who forced Britishers to run out of our country.
It is very clearly written in British Police Records (which are available for public reading) ; 1 bhagat Singh needed 1000 policemen n 1000 gandhians only one policeman :rolleyes:
British police's expenditures were crossing their earnings so not a profitable buiseness for them anymore. so they left.
Its really tragic that no respect for the "Real Heroes"(films flop ho jati hain) n films on that selfish gandhi lyk lage raho super hit hoti hain :(:(

gandhi fans plz dont mind. Only my personal views.

parity
January 7th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I want to ask one thing here...
About 4 yrs ago a detailed report published, on Neta Ji, in Hindustan Times. This report had everything; statements, photos, phone talks... And they also started a campaign sort of thing on their website. Ppl were only asked to post their views. It was supposed to be used as a request to make all the reports, related to him, public.
How many of u posted there ??

kharub
January 7th, 2007, 11:21 PM
I want to ask one thing here...
About 4 yrs ago a detailed report published, on Neta Ji, in Hindustan Times. This report had everything; statements, photos, phone talks... And they also started a campaign sort of thing on their website. Ppl were only asked to post their views. It was supposed to be used as a request to make all the reports, related to him, public.
How many of u posted there ??

This is the first time I am hearing about anything like that ........ I did not know of any such campaign ... any such effort has my whole-hearted support

sunitahooda
January 8th, 2007, 11:02 AM
Very nice compositon Dahiya Sir

dahiyars
January 9th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Dear All and resp. Sunita Ji, Samta ji and Kharub ji

Thanks for the comments. I happen to listen something from Captain Laxmi Sehgal about Netaji and I.N.A.Same has been communicated in this song.

R.S.Dahiya

dndeswal
January 23rd, 2007, 06:46 PM
Today (23 January - birthday of Netaji) I remembered this thread and am bringing it to the notice of dear Jatlanders. Netaji's death is still a mystery - he was as popular among Jats as any other leader like Sir Chhotu Ram. Let us alll remember Netaji on this day.

trueblueindian
January 23rd, 2007, 08:50 PM
Today (23 January - birthday of Netaji) I remembered this thread and am bringing it to the notice of dear Jatlanders. Netaji's death is still a mystery - he was as popular among Jats as any other leader like Sir Chhotu Ram. Let us alll remember Netaji on this day.

My salute to the hero of hero's ...... Neta ji

many thx to u deswal saab for reminding us of this great day.... :)

shailendra
January 23rd, 2007, 09:02 PM
Sir Neta Ji was alive till 1985. He saw everything, even his death anniversaries :(
And because of nehru n gandhis, ppl who luv SC Bose Ji, cudnt do anything for him, as they were not aware that he was alive till then.
It is very clearly written in British Police Records (which are available for public reading) ; 1 bhagat Singh needed 1000 policemen n 1000 gandhians only one policeman :rolleyes:
British police's expenditures were crossing their earnings so not a profitable buiseness for them anymore. so they left.

Gosh Samta, what are you talking about??? :confused:

desijat
January 23rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
I was wondering why didnt we Wish Mr. Bose on his bday... i came here with an intention of doing the same... but felt really good after seeing this thread :)

I Played the role of Subhash Chandra Bose when i was in 7th standard, it happened to be his 101 Birth Aniversary that year and that was the year i came into limelight in my school...

A true leader..... indeed

sumeetmalik
January 24th, 2007, 02:07 PM
[quote=parity;127503]Sir Neta Ji was alive till 1985. He saw everything, even his death anniversaries :(
Really Shamefull for all of us that this nehru n gandhi family still spoiling our country n Neta Ji's family doesnt have the right to enter India :(:(

Really, what are you taliking? Are these facts or your views?

skarmveer
January 24th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Respected Subhas Chandera Bose is a real hero of Indian Independance, We all salute him at every point of time whenever we discuss about our countery.

He is unforgatable, he is alive in the hearts of every Indian other then congreesies.

Since indepandance congress govt. never celibrate Subhas Ji's birth annivery with full honer, only because Nehru and Gandhi never like him. Congrees spent huge amount on Gandhi and Nehru's Birth or death anniversery.

Karmveer

kharub
February 1st, 2007, 05:14 PM
RAW says no information on Netaji - what crap are they trying to feed us

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/No_information_on_Netaji_RAW/articleshow/1549009.cms

We have to get to the bottom of this and I am sure when the truth is uncovered it will show us the true face of Gandhi & Nehru family and their conspiracies to rule India ... and undermine every other national figure

chhillar
February 2nd, 2007, 01:15 AM
People have their own agendas but I don't know if Gandhi and Bose were known to be against each other besides Gandhi is never known to have conspired against anybody and he never intended to rule India, it doesn't take a lot to acknowledge his contributions too...conspiracy???!!!! Gandhi is said to be the hauler of TRUTH dear

It was Bose who gave Gandhi the title of 'Father of the Nation', was that a mistake too he made under some pressure…

In my opinion Netaji was one of the greatest freedom fighters India has ever produced and he has all my respect but I don't want to put him over Nehru, Gandhi, Patel, Azad or anybody....I don't think they were each other's enemies or something...

One could be better than the others in different fronts but in my judgment they were all great people one way or the other.
I, by no chance want to compare one with other(s) in derogatory manner

Yes, this is a shame that India has never pushed hard to bring the facts to public about Netaji, I don't agree with all the policies of Gandhi Ji but then I don't agree with Bose’s impractical way hurling the whole country in an army (if you call it an army) against British with no real support of freedom struggle parties of the time and then what was he doing with that Nazi maniac, Hitler…...

Anyways I have nothing to prove here just an opinion with all due respect to your sentiments about Netaji

bharti
January 22nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
I am opening this old thread so we all could pay our rich tributes to this great son of India on his Birth Anniversary.

Jai Hind.

sachinb
January 23rd, 2009, 08:53 AM
Neta ji Subhash Bose was a precious gem of Mother India, he infused a ray of hope and fighting spirite among Indians.

Jai Hind:rock

jitendershooda
January 23rd, 2009, 10:41 AM
He had amazing capabilities. A person with so much intellect, cleared top exam and left it for country. Mass leader. Elected as congress president. Managed a parrallel army and fought for country at such a big level. His life was full of harships and sacrifices. Salute to Netaji.

cooljat
January 23rd, 2009, 11:07 AM

Many Many Salutations to Netaji, one Great Hero of Indian Freedom Fight !!

Jai Hind !

andyjat
January 23rd, 2009, 11:34 AM
we should remember Neta ji Subash Chander Bose more than Gandhi Or nehru.
And i think most of Jats do so

sunitahooda
January 23rd, 2009, 11:42 AM
Salute to such Leader....we should have leaders like him

prashantacmet
January 23rd, 2009, 11:48 AM
Desh ke mahan sappot ko sat sat pranam.

ysjabp
January 23rd, 2009, 11:59 AM
श्री गोपाल दास व्यास जी द्वारा लिखी गई कविता आपके समक्ष प्रस्तुत है

वह खून कहो किस मतलब का
जिसमें उबाल का नाम नहीं।
वह खून कहो किस मतलब का
आ सके देश के काम नहीं।

वह खून कहो किस मतलब का
जिसमें जीवन, न रवानी है!
जो परवश होकर बहता है,
वह खून नहीं, पानी है!

उस दिन लोगों ने सही-सही
खून की कीमत पहचानी थी।
जिस दिन सुभाष ने बर्मा में
मॉंगी उनसे कुरबानी थी।

बोले, "स्वतंत्रता की खातिर
बलिदान तुम्हें करना होगा।
तुम बहुत जी चुके जग में,
लेकिन आगे मरना होगा।

आज़ादी के चरणें में जो,
जयमाल चढ़ाई जाएगी।
वह सुनो, तुम्हारे शीशों के
फूलों से गूँथी जाएगी।

आजादी का संग्राम कहीं
पैसे पर खेला जाता है?
यह शीश कटाने का सौदा
नंगे सर झेला जाता है"

यूँ कहते-कहते वक्ता की
आंखों में खून उतर आया!
मुख रक्त-वर्ण हो दमक उठा
दमकी उनकी रक्तिम काया!

आजानु-बाहु ऊँची करके,
वे बोले, "रक्त मुझे देना।
इसके बदले भारत की
आज़ादी तुम मुझसे लेना।"

हो गई सभा में उथल-पुथल,
सीने में दिल न समाते थे।
स्वर इनकलाब के नारों के
कोसों तक छाए जाते थे।

“हम देंगे-देंगे खून”
शब्द बस यही सुनाई देते थे।
रण में जाने को युवक खड़े
तैयार दिखाई देते थे।

बोले सुभाष, "इस तरह नहीं,
बातों से मतलब सरता है।
लो, यह कागज़, है कौन यहॉं
आकर हस्ताक्षर करता है?

इसको भरनेवाले जन को
सर्वस्व-समर्पण काना है।
अपना तन-मन-धन-जन-जीवन
माता को अर्पण करना है।

पर यह साधारण पत्र नहीं,
आज़ादी का परवाना है।
इस पर तुमको अपने तन का
कुछ उज्जवल रक्त गिराना है!

वह आगे आए जिसके तन में
खून भारतीय बहता हो।
वह आगे आए जो अपने को
हिंदुस्तानी कहता हो!

वह आगे आए, जो इस पर
खूनी हस्ताक्षर करता हो!
मैं कफ़न बढ़ाता हूँ, आए
जो इसको हँसकर लेता हो!"

सारी जनता हुंकार उठी-
हम आते हैं, हम आते हैं!
माता के चरणों में यह लो,
हम अपना रक्त चढाते हैं!

साहस से बढ़े युबक उस दिन,
देखा, बढ़ते ही आते थे!
चाकू-छुरी कटारियों से,
वे अपना रक्त गिराते थे!

फिर उस रक्त की स्याही में,
वे अपनी कलम डुबाते थे!
आज़ादी के परवाने पर
हस्ताक्षर करते जाते थे!

उस दिन तारों ने देखा था
हिंदुस्तानी विश्वास नया।
जब लिक्खा महा रणवीरों ने
ख़ूँ से अपना इतिहास नया।

sumitsehrawat
January 23rd, 2009, 04:52 PM
Khooni Hastakshar... very nice poem! School me padhi thi... Lt. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is my grandfather's hero!

श्री गोपाल दास व्यास जी द्वारा लिखी गई कविता आपके समक्ष प्रस्तुत है
वह खून कहो किस मतलब का
जिसमें जीवन, न रवानी है!
जो परवश होकर बहता है,
वह खून नहीं, पानी है!

devdahiya
January 23rd, 2009, 04:57 PM
No one remembers these real sons of the soil.Thank RS ji for reminding us all.He was a great soldier whom British dreaded.May his soul rest in peace always.

sakiv
January 23rd, 2009, 06:57 PM
Netaji’s heroic acts infused the freedom struggle with a new vigour .
Kudos to the gr8 soldier.
JAI HIND