PDA

View Full Version : Members can now put pictures on Jatland

satyeshwar
January 10th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone,
Now you can put your pictures on Jatland. On the main page, you should see a new link Photo Gallery forum. If you want to put a picture, please use the "Upload" link, and browse to the pic on your computer.
You can put up to 10 pictures, each less than 800 x 600 in dimensions and less than 512 KB in size. You have to be logged in to use this feature.

Please give us feedback on how you like it.

satyeshwar
January 13th, 2007, 08:46 AM
If your pictures are larger than 800 x 600, then you can make them smaller by opening them up in Microsoft Paint and "Ctrl + W" to curtail them. Please make a copy before you save them or they will permanently become smaller. Others are welcome to share with us what are the better options to make your pics smaller.

VPannu
January 13th, 2007, 09:23 AM
Its really a great feature Satyeshwar.

Others are welcome to share with us what are the better options to make your pics smaller.
I use Adobe Photoshop CS2, it has more features and obviously more complicated than MS Paint.

samranwa
January 13th, 2007, 11:40 AM
good job done satyashwer sir!!!!

sjakhars
January 13th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Others are welcome to share with us what are the better options to make your pics smaller.
I use Microsoft office picture manager to resize or edit. You can get predefiend size or % of the original picture or custom the picture size according your need.:) :)

desijat
January 13th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Indeed a reactive step, there was a need felt of such a space where we can put up pictures specially after a few threads where we shared pictures recently.

Thumbs up :)

vijay
January 13th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Nice work Satyeshwar :)

Cropping or resizing pics is not a big deal even for amateurs, i suppose.

keshavdahiya
January 16th, 2007, 11:19 PM
thanx satte...but when i saw a few pics..don know why people here have uploaded the wallpapers.....internet per available nahi hain kya ab...

in very rare occations people have actually uploaded there own pics or may be related to them....

i request members to please atleast avoid uploading the pics inspired from nature........yeh pahad jhran, er asamaan te aur bhi kitte paa jyange

my pics will be uploaded soon...

dndeswal
January 17th, 2007, 12:03 AM
thanx satte...but when i saw a few pics..don know why people here have uploaded the wallpapers.....internet per available nahi hain kya ab...

in very rare occations people have actually uploaded there own pics or may be related to them....

At least I have not done so, Keshav. All the pictures uploaded by me were snapped by me with my own camera (I am not visible anywhere). Yes, you are right - no use pasting stuff picked up from Internet.

sjakhars
January 17th, 2007, 04:18 PM
And me too.:) All the pictures uploaded by me are taken by me.:p :)

At least I have not done so, Keshav. All the pictures uploaded by me were snapped by me with my own camera (I am not visible anywhere). Yes, you are right - no use pasting stuff picked up from Internet.

satyeshwar
January 26th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Folks, It would be great to see some Jat village pictures on the gallery section. Kisi ke paas ho to zaroor post kariyo!

dkumars
January 30th, 2007, 05:54 PM
hi.... m a new joinee here
A warm hello to all... m new to this site... late se jaga,par jaga to sahi...
Well rite nw i havent uploaded a pic... but will do soon.... its goin like an orkut of JATs' ... keep it up boss ... gr8 work.... i appriciate this job:)

satyeshwar
February 6th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Some suggestions came to us that people wanted to leave comments on the photos that they see here. So, we added a special Photo Gallery forum where members can not just post pictures, but they can also leave comments on others pics.
There are currently two categories (General and Jatland). Upload, Edit links are at the top of the Photo Gallery forum.
BTW, don't you just love jat kids! :)
http://www.jatland.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?n=46

Happy commenting!

sjakhars
February 6th, 2007, 07:12 PM
It will be great if the members give title and and a small descripton to the uploaded photo like where it was taken and by whom.:) :p