PDA

View Full Version : Will the same happen to humans too, say after 1000 years.............?

rakeshdahiya
January 19th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Dear All,

After going thru Navins "A question" thread on intellactual evolution of man something else came into my mind, which is as folows

Dinosaurs, inhabited the earth thousands of years back....now they are an extinct species.

Will the same happen to humans too, say after 1000 years.............?

neels
January 19th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Dear All,

Well I do not think that human species will become extinct even after 2000 years. This species has outgrown in number so much that hard to believe that it ll extinct. And moreover we are such a species which can create danger for all other species, but can't become endangered one :rolleyes: .
Rest who knows what will happen after 1000 yrs , when we cant even make a prediction about tomorrow ?

dndeswal
January 19th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Dear All,

After going thru Navins "A question" thread on intellactual evolution of man something else came into my mind, which is as folows

Dinosaurs, inhabited the earth thousands of years back....now they are an extinct species.

"thousands" is a very low figure. Dinosaurs became extinct 10 million years back.

Nature can do anything at any moment. Maybe humans become extinct in some corner of earth. But at this moment, it does not seem probable that human race will be totally eliminated from this planet.

rakeshdahiya
January 22nd, 2007, 06:04 PM
Namaskar Neelam ji and Dayanand Ji....I think bilogically we are just a species.....may be because we are the most intelligent one on this earth therefore we may survive a little longer by dominating all other species. But I believe because of the following reasons we will be extinct (though there could be many more but i am listing whats coming to my mind now as a layman...

1. Scarcity of water - as Atal Bihari ji once said that the next world war will be fought over water
2. Global warming - leading to natural disasters
3. Increasing Population - After there is a limit to which mother earth can support us
4. Arms Race - Nuclear Bombs
5. last but not the least, plain logic ....if other species can end then why not we...may be we will just last a little longer

Well I do not think that human species will become extinct even after 2000 years. This species has outgrown in number so much that hard to believe that it ll extinct. And moreover we are such a species which can create danger for all other species, but can't become endangered one :rolleyes: .
Rest who knows what will happen after 1000 yrs , when we cant even make a prediction about tomorrow ?

rakeshdahiya
January 25th, 2007, 03:16 PM
am still keen to know jatlanders view on the above specially ....if other species can end then why cant we...may be we will ...but after lasting a little longer....any comments:confused:

ravinderdahiya
January 25th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Coz somebody(some Jat) still has to be there to log on to this portal.:D

pnauhwar21
January 25th, 2007, 10:32 PM
In next 2000 years, man will find out ways of inhabiting on various other planets of the solar system so even if there are mass-floods or any other natural catastrophe on earth due to global warming, humans will just migrate to their man-made ashianas on these planets - as simple as that.

Only one problem is there, if a big nuclear war happens here due to madness of various countries, we could also lose all the technological advancement and knowledge and the struggle would have to be started again. Probably the same has happened in the past since we keep on finding that past generations of humans were much more advanced then we are, something happened at that time due to which all such knowledge was lost and we came back to square one.

pmalhan
February 1st, 2007, 05:44 PM
The only possibility of such a thing happening is some natural disaster of such a great magnitude that can distroy life from earth. Otherwise humans will find the ways to survive.