PDA

View Full Version : Happiness? An Extravagant Term

Samarkadian
January 27th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Hello Humans, >:D<

As far as one moves towards understanding this complex thing-Life,only sufferings and tribulations seems to spark real insights.In another way, tough time sows seeds of eternal happiness.Happiness too is extravagant yet short lived.A human being cant be happy for a long time in general,naturaly he needs slopes to chek out new peaks of happiness. But after a peak again the same problem of slope.However, what abt searching a continous calm,breezy feeling where you dont have to fear of lossing happiness peaks.I guess that must have been like of something----->PEACE.

And its not just happen like that as it seem by reading or typing. Isnt it?Right,I guess we should not be hard and harsh at ourselves while striding for PEACE with in, neither we should try to compel others in a particular way.. I guess this is the first step called-------FREEDOM..Freedom has boomrang qualities.It a tree which is loaded with Peace,Love compassion and many more which i m nt able to recall now.Lol.. I must..Lol..Yeah, in this process of Peace or Freedom, we must not expect a great over night deal from ourselves.

Come on!! change is a natural process and its boosted by small small wins.Mind it.Dnt try to enhance it anyway, it might hit back with negative energy of frustation and hamper out the deteoriation in awaited product.lol i m going as chemical engineer.We should not try to alter the nature of substrate rather we should look around for a appropriate Catalyst which would carry out a natural reaction and hence a Genuine product and of its unique type. So conclusion is stay calm,cool and patient while dealing the most complex thing called Life..Because dieing hardly requires any skill, its living a life my dear which demands grip on things..Come on!!! I m waiting to listen....:)

MKadwa
February 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Isn't it? That only the change is continuous. Neither happines nor sorrow is continuous. As you said that the life goes through a way that is not a straight, it is made up of peaks and slopes.

Where peak represents the extremes of both the sorrow and happiness, and slops are the transitive phase between sorrow to sorrow or sorrow to happiness and vice versa, but still the change is continuous and no one can claim that, his/her life going through a plain way, that doesn't have any peaks and slopes.

bls31
February 28th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Isn't it? That only the change is continuous. Neither happines nor sorrow is continuous. As you said that the life goes through a way that is not a straight, it is made up of peaks and slopes.

Where peak represents the extremes of both the sorrow and happiness, and slops are the transitive phase between sorrow to sorrow or sorrow to happiness and vice versa, but still the change is continuous and no one can claim that, his/her life going through a plain way, that doesn't have any peaks and slopes.

There used to be a catch question in Army messes those days "Are You Happy or Married ?" and My reply invariably was "I am happily married"
BLS