PDA

View Full Version : Separate Section for "VEER JATS"

pmalhan
January 31st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Dear All,

I put the following idea to Satyeshwar bhai, he suggested that I put it to the members for discussion before any decision can be taken. I request you to put your views on this topic.

"There should be separate sections for the "VEER JATS", the people who have laid their lives for our country.

The list of Jats under the the Administrators category (Miltary) is inappropriate and too short. Also we can request the members to collect information on jats who were awarded for bravery from their respective villages/towns etc."

At least I know a few who have not been listed here.

Praveen Malhan
Proud JAT

sunitahooda
January 31st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Tanne ya pehli roohsar ki baat kari sai....good idea:)
Dear All,

I put the following idea to Satyeshwar bhai, he suggested that I put it to the members for discussion before any decision can be taken. I request you to put your views on this topic.

"There should be separate sections for the "VEER JATS", the people who have laid their lives for our country.

The list of Jats under the the Administrators category (Miltary) is inappropriate and too short. Also we can request the members to collect information on jats who were awarded for bravery from their respective villages/towns etc."

At least I know a few who have not been listed here.

Praveen Malhan
Proud JAT

narendra81
January 31st, 2007, 11:25 AM
great idea bhai.....
a thread can be started in which any one can add the information about any bravery done by jats...
later on information can be collected in a systemetic order (manually by admins or automated process) for dispaly in specific section dedicated to our heros.
Anyway i appriciate ur idea bhai...and how to implement it? moderators can decide better.
thanks,
Narendra

shashiverma
January 31st, 2007, 12:04 PM
The bravery and sacrifice of our jawan's is surely worth appreciation.
Adding a seperate section for them is definitely a good idea to move ahead with.
This would highlight an additional area which ofcourse makes each one of us feel more proud of being a jat "BOLD ENOUGH TO FIGHT AND SACIRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR A CAUSE"
All the very best.

pmalhan
January 31st, 2007, 12:33 PM
Viewers of this post, please write your comments

dndeswal
January 31st, 2007, 12:55 PM
Viewers of this post, please write your comments

Are you so enthusiastic and hasty in inviting comments? Even if you do not write such a bold and red text, members will write their comments.

The threads in Discussion forums are not stationary, i.e. they keep going down on previous pages. Whereas in Wiki Section, the pages are permanently fixed. We already have a section of Jat freedom fighters on the following page.

http://www.jatland.com/home/The_Freedom_Fighters

This page can be further expanded and more names of Jat heros may be added in it. Members may themselves contribute their writings in Wiki pages. Laxman Burdak ji has been designated "Wiki Editor" and he keeps on updating the pages.

We are free to discuss Jat Heroes in Current Affairs or General Talk forums also.

neels
January 31st, 2007, 01:29 PM

Also we can request the members to collect information on jats who were awarded for bravery from their respective villages/towns etc."

Indeed a good suggestion...!

skarmveer
January 31st, 2007, 03:50 PM
Really Good.

Regards

lrburdak
February 1st, 2007, 09:20 AM
Pravin has raised good point to add new categories to The Jat People. Yes the existing categories are not sufficient to include all Jats of excellence. It is therfore proposed to add following new categories:

1. The Brave People - This will include all Jats who have excelled in bravery in any field be it army or civil activities.

2. The Innovotors - This will include all Jats who have excelled in field of agriculture and industries. It will include farmers also who have taken innovative steps to enhance the agricultural production and improve the working conditions of farmers.

3. The Excellent Kids - This will include all Jat children who have excelled in education or any other activities.

Members may put their suggestions so that this can be implemented on Jatland Wiki.

Regards,

skarmveer
February 1st, 2007, 10:35 AM
Very good idea Burdak Ji,

Its really informative and easy going to everybody.

Regards
Karmveer

Pravin has raised good point to add new categories to The Jat People. Yes the existing categories are not sufficient to include all Jats of excellence. It is therfore proposed to add following new categories:

1. The Brave People - This will include all Jats who have excelled in bravery in any field be it army or civil activities.

2. The Innovotors - This will include all Jats who have excelled in field of agriculture and industries. It will include farmers also who have taken innovative steps to enhance the agricultural production and improve the working conditions of farmers.

3. The Excellent Kids - This will include all Jat children who have excelled in education or any other activities.

Members may put their suggestions so that this can be implemented on Jatland Wiki.

Regards,

pmalhan
February 1st, 2007, 02:15 PM
Excellent Idea Burdak Ji

lrburdak
February 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM
As per consensus the three categories have been added to Jatland Wiki's People page.

You may see and contribute

http://www.jatland.com/home/People

Regards,