PDA

View Full Version : my objection......

choudharysaaab
February 6th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I want to discuss something about Jatland moderators in open. We members here reply to a thread according to what we want to say or want to express. If a moderator feels that the reply is not upto the mark of Jatland's standard he should contact to the concerned member giving him a notice.

But, three of my posts have been deleted, out of these three posts, for two posts he gave the reason that he thought that my reply was off topic/junk to the particular thread. But, then i discussed this with the h'ble moderator, and his response come in this way that i should comply with the rules which i accepted when i became member of the Jatland. Though, i agreed, and posted my objection on the forum *about Jatland*, it was again deleted by the same moderator with a suggestion that I should contact to the administrator regarding this matter. I should, but, this kind of things should also be discussed in open. I did not use any offensive language and, wrote what i thought I should write. But, then how come a moderator judge that the reply was so irrelevant that it should be deleted without prior notice?

Here, I think that, his this action was influenced by the views of my fellow members. They could have said something against my post personally and the moderator, without rethinking, just deleted it proudly. What a shame on that moderator. I suspect him doing partiality.

If the moderator is right he should not have deleted my objection post. Let people know that he used his power incorrectly.

it gives a wrong impression of moderators' working strategy.

Or else mention in caption on the Jatland that BEWARE YOUR POST CAN BE DELETED WHENVER A MODERATOR WANTS. it will make your task easier, and we will also not be affected by this, because we will already be knowing that our post can be deleted anytime.

VPannu
February 6th, 2007, 09:07 PM
I want to discuss something about Jatland moderators in open.
Dear Ch.Saab, Please lets cut it out.yaar meri bhi post delete ho gayi hai and I noticed 3-4 other posts from Keshav Dahiya was also deleted.They were termed as 'Junk'.But I could still find some more "JUNK" posts in that particular thread.Par yaar koi baat nahi.2-4 post delete ho gayi to koyi baat nahi. Is baat ko jyaada matt badhaao. Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai:) .
This is probably 5 or 6th thread which has raised finger on the mods' working strategy.Chhod do is baat ko ab yahi per.Nahi to saare dukhiyaare aa lenge yaha pe rote-rote and ultimately this thread has to be locked.
Ch.Saab, I humbly request that please do not whinge. You look sincere and sophisticated and I know you will not. (whinge):)

monikadahiya
February 6th, 2007, 09:18 PM
I agree with you atleast on this chaudhary saab... my posts were deleted even though i think it was inappropriate for the moderator to delete them... kuch nahi hota.. shayad mods samajh jaayenge nahi to ki farak penda hai saanu!! yeh soch lenge ki thodi jhaad ponch chal rahi hai idhar!! safaai of jatland.. good:p

kharub
February 6th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I want to discuss something about Jatland moderators in open. We members here reply to a thread according to what we want to say or want to express. If a moderator feels that the reply is not upto the mark of Jatland's standard he should contact to the concerned member giving him a notice.

But, three of my posts have been deleted, out of these three posts, for two posts he gave the reason that he thought that my reply was off topic/junk to the particular thread. But, then i discussed this with the h'ble moderator, and his response come in this way that i should comply with the rules which i accepted when i became member of the Jatland. Though, i agreed, and posted my objection on the forum *about Jatland*, it was again deleted by the same moderator with a suggestion that I should contact to the administrator regarding this matter. I should, but, this kind of things should also be discussed in open. I did not use any offensive language and, wrote what i thought I should write. But, then how come a moderator judge that the reply was so irrelevant that it should be deleted without prior notice?

Here, I think that, his this action was influenced by the views of my fellow members. They could have said something against my post personally and the moderator, without rethinking, just deleted it proudly. What a shame on that moderator. I suspect him doing partiality.

If the moderator is right he should not have deleted my objection post. Let people know that he used his power incorrectly.

Or else mention in caption on the Jatland that BEWARE YOUR POST CAN BE DELETED WHENVER A MODERATOR WANTS. it will make your task easier, and we will also not be affected by this, because we will already be knowing that our post can be deleted anytime.

I do add my voice to Hemants objections ........... though I have never .. NEVER ... had any issues with any moderators, I think deleting threads that raise questiosn about a moderator's actions is definately unaccepted and not right ...

Just because you "the Moderators" have a right and access to do so ... that does not mean you can actually do it ...

A lot of threads questioning moderator action are locked ... why ??

Trust me majority of the members including myself support you ("The Moderators") and in case there is a discussion on your performance we will vouch for you ...... but that does not mean that you will not permit a discussion ...

You are doing good work ... but that does not mean you can act in a Fascist Manner and go on deleting & blocking something you do not like personally .... its just wrong .... it just should not happen ...

Every member even if they are disgrunteled have a right of say .. you cannot censor of delete peoples comments as long as they are not vulgar ...

and just to clarify .. I have never met Hemant nor have I ever had any contact with him on a personal level .... and I do support the management team ...

I just oppose such things as a matter of principle ...

chhillar
February 6th, 2007, 09:35 PM
If a mod thinks "Too much mudslinging going on!" then do something about those who are doing it, what do you mean by closing the thread. After all a thread with 389 posts and more than 10,426 views means something but by closing it capriciously and erratically you are telling the members that it doesn't mean anything to you. OR it is a favor to Chautal Saab by party workers???

What if the same people start doing mudslinging on all other threads, will close them too.

Be a man, do the right thing

ritu
February 6th, 2007, 09:35 PM
meri to post is threadd pe se hi delete ho gyi jabki vo bilkul on topic thi.er koi pm bhi nahi aya with any reason.jakhar bhai aapne aisa kyu kiya i saw u reading my quote.

meri post ye thi waise
meri bhi post delete hui hai off topic karke kyunki vo sach me off topic thi.

vijay
February 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
If a mod thinks "Too much mudslinging going on!" then do something about those who are doing it, what do you mean by closing the thread. After all a thread with 389 posts and more than 10,426 views means something but by closing it capriciously and erratically you are telling the members that it doesn't mean anything to you.

What if the same people start doing mudslinging on all other threads, will close them too.

Be a man, do the right thing

I agree with you Amit, if few people start 'mudslinging' on each and every thread, will mods/admins are going to lock all the threads and hence Jatland instead of taking a strong action against those members. :confused:

It seems some people are more powerful than Mods/Admins and that's why they are not taking any strong action against them and ironically they seems busy in locking the threads. :rolleyes:

keshavdahiya
February 6th, 2007, 10:48 PM
I agree with you Amit, if few people start 'mudslinging' on each and every thread, will mods/admins are going to lock all the threads and hence Jatland instead of taking a strong action against those members. :confused:

It seems some people are more powerful than Mods/Admins and that's why they are not taking any strong action against them and ironically they seems busy in locking the threads. :rolleyes:

Bj I think that you should stick to shayrri in Hindi or else you should start using punctuation marks also...mere aapki saari baaat kayi baar paadhne ke baad samjh mein aati hain :confused:......OR may be you should buy Rapidex english speaking course book, another option is that you join a INLINGUA

Now coming to the point...what I wanted to say and why I said this.....??

becoz whenever you feel like conveying something to your fellow jatlander, you need an expression to write..where..I think its rite here.....so thats why we tend to reply here......kaam ki baat ho ya na ho........we reply and I think thats why we are here.....to interact with fellows someway or the other.....even my posts are deleted ...doesnt matter.....i tend to forget and move on and wud continue to do...nevertheless i feel that somethings wrong....

One very imp point I wanted to convey here is that.....Once I was gifted an infraction point by the creater of this site brother Nitin Dahiya for using external link in my Signature..............I accepted it in a humble manner....no qualms about it.

But since a long time I have seen our worthy Moderator Jakhar ji for using his BLOG as his signature addressing MY PAGE ...... well still i am ignoring it.....:o

Jakhar saab atleast you should know this rule if you impose such a tight regulations on POOR jantaa....

PS dont take any comments seriously..thats was just deliberately attempted to convey my message

vijay
February 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Bj I think that you should stick to shayrri in Hindi or else you should start using punctuation marks also...mere aapki saari baaat kayi baar paadhne ke baad samjh mein aati hain :confused:......OR may be you should buy Rapidex english speaking course book, another option is that you join a INLINGUA

hehehehe ... keshu, whatever you think about my English but for ur kind info INLlNGUA site is developed by me .... for gud or bad... from ur point of view. :rolleyes:

I think that topic of this thread is somewhat else. :)

keshavdahiya
February 6th, 2007, 11:56 PM

Now coming to the point...what I wanted to say and why I said this.....??

becoz whenever you feel like conveying something to your fellow jatlander, you need an expression to write..where..I think its rite here.....so thats why we tend to reply here......kaam ki baat ho ya na ho........we reply and I think thats why we are here.....to interact with fellows someway or the other.....even my posts are deleted ...doesnt matter.....i tend to forget and move on and wud continue to do...nevertheless i feel that somethings wrong....

One very imp point I wanted to convey here is that.....Once I was gifted an infraction point by the creater of this site brother Nitin Dahiya for using external link in my Signature..............I accepted it in a humble manner....no qualms about it.

But since a long time I have seen our worthy Moderator Jakhar ji for using his BLOG as his signature addressing MY PAGE ...... well still i am ignoring it.....:o

Jakhar saab atleast you should know this rule if you impose such a tight regulations on POOR jantaa....

PS dont take any comments seriously..thats was just deliberately attempted to convey my message

bhai BJ all what I said was not true at all.....please read the bold and enlarged text....i doubt you didnt even get what i wanted to coney........outta context ho gaya saudaa pher te....and thats what i wanted to say......
when people come here on this site and convey there feelings they tend to ignore the topic at times and start talking about issues which are not absolutely imp.......................times like these

and at times mods tend to delete the useful posts also where the person is serious and into the actual discussion, but mods dont get that feeling, so we shud not worry about these minor issues

poonam
February 7th, 2007, 01:16 AM
What is the need to close a thread??

Its an open forum, all the members are adult. Give them the freedom to deal with the situations their own way. If their conscience/soul allows mudslinging, why not? If they dont have a problem with their personal grudges going public, why not??

There is a chance that later, sometime down the lane, they might feel apologetic or regret seeing what they did. Give them a chance to learn and grow their own way. And if they don’t, loss is entirely theirs!

Moreover, just my personal opinion, you must let people express during adverse times. After all, even the real life is not rosy all the time!

chhillar
February 7th, 2007, 01:45 AM
What is the need to close a thread??

Its an open forum, all the members are adult. Give them the freedom to deal with the situations their own way. If their conscience/soul allows mudslinging, why not? If they dont have a problem with their personal grudges going public, why not??

There is a chance that later, sometime down the lane, they might feel apologetic or regret seeing what they did. Give them a chance to learn and grow their own way. And if they don’t, loss is entirely theirs!

Moreover, just my personal opinion, you must let people express during adverse times. After all, even the real life is not rosy all the time!

Even if we don't allow mudslinging there are other ways to stop it than closing the thread altogether.
Also, I would like to know how many people were slammed with warnings or bans to have done so much wrong that such a big thread had to be closed. This all is not to put mods on spot but just to make you ponder as to how as average Jatlander like me thinks...

poonam
February 7th, 2007, 04:02 AM
Even if we don't allow mudslinging there are other ways to stop it than closing the thread altogether.

But, why do we even need to force stop it at the first place?

Why cant we let a thread take its own course driven by the participants in the discussion?

chhillar
February 7th, 2007, 04:31 AM
But, why do we even need to force stop it at the first place?

Why cant we let a thread take its own course driven by the participants in the discussion?

Good question...but too much use of "we" here by you, its not our site hey, its Nitin's site

poonam
February 7th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Good question...but too much use of "we" here by you, its not our site hey, its Nitin's site

:) :) :) :) Oh!!!!

ritu
February 7th, 2007, 06:33 AM
keshav very good point.:rolleyes:

rakeshdahiya
February 7th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Generally speaking I agree with the suggetions of some worthy Jatlanders above that any thread should be allowed to take its own course.....we are all educated and adults here..........no thread post should be deleted unless it's vulgar........if you will try to enforce too many rules than am afraid the site will loose its flavour........

Rakesh Dahiya

cooljat
February 7th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Well, here Im totally agree with Hemant Bhai...my one thread also got deleted n when I tried to protest with another thread in 'about jatland' section its again deleted with a msg that if u've any prob with mods solve it thro personal mail!!

I dont know what Junk they found in that "Jats in Hollywood" thread....later I again replied with in another thread, its again got locked!! :(

This is sheer *Tanashahi* of Jatland mods!!

Well, I observed here mods generally delete less vulgar or junk thread...instead of deleting the real mudslinging & personal grudges...they generally busy in lockin non-jat jokes or junk threads :rolleyes:

Well, I agree that they do have their personal life & work and they're certainly not paid for this work...but but...there should be more trasnprent approach!!

I do've one question as well: How Do I reply on some of threads which r locked...I mean recently Nitin announced that thread which r idle for more then 60 days r automaticly locked??? I need to reply some of them...

So! dear Mods, plz have a uniform & trasprent approach while deleting or closin threads!

thanks!!

Rock on
Jit

VPannu
February 7th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I dont know what Junk they found in that "Jats in Hollywood" thread....later I again replied with in another thread, its again got locked!!
Jit, that thread was posted in Jat History section. It was sheer mockery of Jat History. Would have been better if it was posted in Time Pass section.I hope you wouldnt disagree with me regarding this.

I mean recently Nitin announced that thread which r idle for more then 60 days r automaticly locked??? I need to reply some of them.
He also informed us that if we want to post in a locked thread we can do so by sending an email to moderator saying that "I wish to reply in such and such thread and whatever....."

I think mods already have had hard time so pleajj thamm jaao eeb aap saare.Mere HAVAN ka koye faayda na hoya:o:(

yashbeniwal
February 7th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Bhai Chaudhary Shaab ,,,
aap tai ghane choo mai soo,, nu karo ek rassa laaya kai faasi pai taang do moderators nai,,,, er jai fer bhi bach jaa tai goli maarna dusraa option sai,,,,
meri tai nu naa samajh aati ek yaadein loga pyar badaan mudh refresh karan aawai sai ek ladan,,,,, er post ka zikra maien tai bera bhi naa kitni delete ho li meri post,,,,, satak bann nai ho raha hai er tu 3 post pai e roan laag liya,,, aage badnaa seekho bhai,,, karam kare jaa fall ki ichaa mat kar,,,, neki kar kuwein mai daal,,,

sjakhars
February 7th, 2007, 11:52 AM

Link removed.:) and no hard feelings.:) :p

dahiyarules
February 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
This is not a public service. It is a private initiative. Take it or leave it......Or start a new www.newjatland.com

It must not be an ego issue if your thread gets locked or gets deleted entirely.

ravinderdahiya
February 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM
huu bahuu nhuu huu(comics mein nyu e roya kare), arre kha gaye rai khopdaa kattii, arre manyaa ladoo raiii
na tam mere sir mein bhadak karoo:confused:
arr jai ladan ka itna e jee kar rahaya sai tai ye bahaman baniyee rahay inn ke sir phod lyo, saara ka saara nuksaan aapna e kyu karoo soo

VPannu
February 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM
This is not a public service. It is a private initiative. Take it or leave it......Or start a new www.newjatland.com (http://www.newjatland.com)
It must not be an ego issue if your thread gets locked or gets deleted entirely.
Well said Sumit, BHINN KI BHINN exactly.Leave your qualms when you logoff.:) Dont take them with you. It isn't a big deal if a post is deleted.
All whingers should get that domain name (www.newjatland.com) registered to themselves:p :cool:

dahiyarules
February 7th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Well said Sumit, BHINN KI BHINN exactly.Leave your qualms when you logoff.:) Dont take them with you. It isn't a big deal if a post is deleted.
All whingers should get that domain name (www.newjatland.com) registered to themselves:p :cool:

No Jat on this forum has the courage to start www.newjatland.com

You all are vainglorious boastful lowlives.

If you have the b***s, then go ahead and start the website. I will be first one to register and surrender to your might.

skybehindme
February 7th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Sab ke sab andi baat keh rahe so….Per diket ya se ki kai be hum sab likhte-2 bawle ho ja se…aksher maine personal coments dekhe hain is site pe…Vaise vo hona tau lazmi bhi hai…kyounki yahi baat tau btati hai ki sab ke sab jat hain….Khoon kholne main warr hi kitni lagti hai….aur shyad isi ek aadat ki vajha se ye kaum united nahi hai….Vo kahya keren se na ki jat ne jat katte se...Kai baar tau aisa lagta hai ki aadhe jat bhaiyoon ko Chautala shab khane ko dete hain aur aadhoon ko Rashter Mata….arr…mera mutlab Congress Mata Sonia ji…. Aur kai tau Chautala shab ko is tarha gali dete hain juker Chautala shab ne un ke paanh pe paanh dher rakhya ho….Har aadmi thik bhi hota hai aur galat bhi….lakin hum kisi ki burayee kerne lagte hain tau us article main us addmi ki ek bhi aachi baat nahi likhte….is ka mutlab humara vision hi kharab hai…..We, almost every time, gives biased comments.

Rahi baat moderator ki, tau bhai Sarpanch se le ker Speaker tak….koi na koi tau har body ko govern kerta hi hai….Vo logo ki aapsi ladyee main decision bhi deta hai aur us ka vo decision final bhi hota hai….kai baar vo thik hota hai aur kai baar galat….lakin socho ki agar vo na ho tau kya ho??? Shyad vahi jo UP aur Bihar assemblies main ho chukka hai. Tau bhaiyoon aur …..khair jan do…., aap sab se main tau itna ki kehoonga ki we should appreciated the effort of moderator, who give there valuable time to maintain the discipline, rather then criticizing him/her so badly…agar aap bhi site suru keroge tau koi na koi tau dhyan rakhega ki main ya koi aur us per ulta sidha na likh de….ab jo cheez aap ko ulti sidhi lage, ho sakta hai mujhe na lage….lakin phir mujhe aap ki baat manni padegi….nahi????

Aur moderator bhai…aap se bhi thoda sa anurodh hai ki aap bhi janmanas ki bhavnaoono ka dhayan rakha kero… J

cooljat
February 7th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Bhai Vikas!!
Ram Ram!

teri Reply pad ke to Gyaan saa aa gaya yaar :) :)
bahut umda likha hai tune aur bahut sahi bhi!
hats off to u bro!

Rock on
Jit

Sab ke sab andi baat keh rahe so….Per diket ya se ki kai be hum sab likhte-2 bawle ho ja se…aksher maine personal coments dekhe hain is site pe…Vaise vo hona tau lazmi bhi hai…kyounki yahi baat tau btati hai ki sab ke sab jat hain….Khoon kholne main warr hi kitni lagti hai….aur shyad isi ek aadat ki vajha se ye kaum united nahi hai….Vo kahya keren se na ki jat ne jat katte se...Kai baar tau aisa lagta hai ki aadhe jat bhaiyoon ko Chautala shab khane ko dete hain aur aadhoon ko Rashter Mata….arr…mera mutlab Congress Mata Sonia ji…. Aur kai tau Chautala shab ko is tarha gali dete hain juker Chautala shab ne un ke paanh pe paanh dher rakhya ho….Har aadmi thik bhi hota hai aur galat bhi….lakin hum kisi ki burayee kerne lagte hain tau us article main us addmi ki ek bhi aachi baat nahi likhte….is ka mutlab humara vision hi kharab hai…..We, almost every time, gives biased comments.

Rahi baat moderator ki, tau bhai Sarpanch se le ker Speaker tak….koi na koi tau har body ko govern kerta hi hai….Vo logo ki aapsi ladyee main decision bhi deta hai aur us ka vo decision final bhi hota hai….kai baar vo thik hota hai aur kai baar galat….lakin socho ki agar vo na ho tau kya ho??? Shyad vahi jo UP aur Bihar assemblies main ho chukka hai. Tau bhaiyoon aur …..khair jan do…., aap sab se main tau itna ki kehoonga ki we should appreciated the effort of moderator, who give there valuable time to maintain the discipline, rather then criticizing him/her so badly…agar aap bhi site suru keroge tau koi na koi tau dhyan rakhega ki main ya koi aur us per ulta sidha na likh de….ab jo cheez aap ko ulti sidhi lage, ho sakta hai mujhe na lage….lakin phir mujhe aap ki baat manni padegi….nahi????

Aur moderator bhai…aap se bhi thoda sa anurodh hai ki aap bhi janmanas ki bhavnaoono ka dhayan rakha kero… J

skybehindme
February 7th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Ram Ram Bhai....Bhaut kaamal lagya jaan ke ki aapne meri baat aachi lagi....hope ki uanha pe jaldi hi shanti kayam hogi....

Bhai Vikas!!
Ram Ram!

teri Reply pad ke to Gyaan saa aa gaya yaar :) :)
bahut umda likha hai tune aur bahut sahi bhi!
hats off to u bro!

Rock on
Jit

kharub
February 7th, 2007, 06:51 PM
This is not a public service. It is a private initiative. Take it or leave it......Or start a new www.newjatland.com

Look who is talking ... what happened to the liberal , anti-fascist Dahiya ... changed colours .. did he ??

Every social movement is a private initiative ... what Ch. Chottu Ram, what any Swami Vivekanand did was also a private initiative ... a private initiative does not mean fascism mate ... and if this will be indeed be the attitude of the management (which I firmly believe is NOT the case) we will see how longs things will go on ....

kharub
February 7th, 2007, 06:55 PM

This is exactly the type of humble and down to earth attitute needed from Moderators ... not "I am so high & almighty"

Three cheers for Jakhar Sahab

abhishekphogat
February 7th, 2007, 07:10 PM
No Jat on this forum has the courage to start www.newjatland.com (http://www.newjatland.com)

Bhai creating a Web Site and Forum don't require Courage ;) what required it to just put some programming efforts or pay for it. Talking about courage among Jats, Think Again Man. :)

How can any body be vainglorious, while using a Private Service.

And “Thanks” to all the moderators and their big heart, that they made their Private property so Public.

If you have the b***s, then go ahead and start the website. I will be first one to register and surrender to your might.

But mind it that this forum and site is because of these "vainglorious boastful low lives" are participating in the discussions and are member of this forum. There is nothing about this site, every thing is just about this big group of JATs at one place (and the number is around "vainglorious boastful low lives – n"), this n is still under doubt and searching for existence.

keshavdahiya
February 7th, 2007, 07:45 PM

I am really sorry to state jakhar bhai that there weren't any hard feelings ever.... it was just your perception...keep smiling and keep deleting junk....after all such a social cause needs lot of work when you have nothing to do (I mean spare time or may be all the time).....;)

itsnavin
February 7th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Believe me or not...without mods and admins, this site would be jungle raaj. We need them..think before posting something. I think mods are proactive as we are using "Report post" link a lot these days. And that's right as well. Mods are doing a good job..we need to maintain decorum otherwise newjatland is the answer.

saharan21
February 7th, 2007, 09:12 PM
bhaiyon or unki bhanoo
aap sab to lucky ho ki aapki post sirf delete ho jati hain.
mujhe deekho meri 10-15 post missing hain uppar say 2 bar main ban hua. two warnings and so nd so.(coz i opposed a particular party)
all these without any reason
in sabse badi dukh ki khabar:(
main ek thread main post dalla karda voe thread band kar deya.
the most famous thread closed down without any solid reasons by moderators(satyeshwar)
ib toh jatland peh aan ka dil bhi ni karda
par kuch dost ban gaye hain isleya aana padta hai
MODERATORS KA TANASHAI RAVIYA NAHI CHALEGA

chhillar
February 7th, 2007, 10:06 PM
No Jat on this forum has the courage to start www.newjatland.com (http://www.newjatland.com)

If you have the b***s, why don't you go ahead shoot your self arr nahin te pankhe ke latak jya...I will be the first one to be on your funeral...arre kade to dhang ki baat kar liya kar...look at your language man and now look at mine because of that

dahiyarules
February 7th, 2007, 11:14 PM
If you have the b***s, why don't you go ahead shoot your self arr nahin te pankhe ke latak jya...I will be the first one to be on your funeral...arre kade to dhang ki baat kar liya kar...look at your language man and now look at mine because of that

Didnt get your logic, even though I tried.

I dint see a problem with my language. Balls is not a slur word. It is neither a euphamism for guts.

chhillar
February 7th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Didnt get your logic, even though I tried.

I dint see a problem with my language. Balls is not a slur word. It is neither a euphamism for guts.

never mind my logic, you don't want to loose rest of your hair doing that(I mean whatever you are left with).....

thida haans liya kar kade kade...its good for your body and mind...:) :)

dahiyarules
February 8th, 2007, 12:54 AM
never mind my logic, you don't want to loose rest of your hair doing that(I mean whatever you are left with).....

Unfortunately I lost all my hair and I am still broke. He He.....:p

I hope this breaks the ice...

keshavdahiya
February 8th, 2007, 02:21 AM

Unfortunately I lost all my hair and I am still broke. He He.....:p

I hope this breaks the ice...

aaap donu phone pei nahi batlaa lyo ke..???

becoz the logic being illogical at this moment and going off the track...;)

chhillar
February 8th, 2007, 04:56 AM
aaap donu phone pei nahi batlaa lyo ke..???

Good idea...I'll do it today...

sunitahooda
February 8th, 2007, 10:06 AM
:p Tera IDEA manne to chokha sa na laagya nyu tai hum deewaliya ho jangey inn fizool ki baatan pai Mareeka fon laan lagey tai:D ;) :o Sometimes i used to feel that Moderator's actions are not Justified....BUT now its perfectly alright as I get a valid reason for getting my posts deleted....so it doesn't matter and MOderators are sensibly doing a JOB which seems senseless to us :)
aaap donu phone pei nahi batlaa lyo ke..????

yashbeniwal
February 8th, 2007, 10:54 AM
ghana dukh hoya teri baat sun kai,,,,,,:eek: saachi poochai tai ghera sadmaa;) laag gaya bera nahi ubar bhi paaungaa yaa nahi,,,,,,
fer ek baat tai bata ,,, jab tu aana nahi chhawai tha waapis toh fer ke bhai kisse nai chithhi ger kai bulaya sai ke,,,:eek:

bhaiyon or unki bhanoo
aap sab to lucky ho ki aapki post sirf delete ho jati hain.
mujhe deekho meri 10-15 post missing hain uppar say 2 bar main ban hua. two warnings and so nd so.(coz i opposed a particular party)
all these without any reason
in sabse badi dukh ki khabar:(
main ek thread main post dalla karda voe thread band kar deya.
the most famous thread closed down without any solid reasons by moderators(satyeshwar)
ib toh jatland peh aan ka dil bhi ni karda
par kuch dost ban gaye hain isleya aana padta hai
MODERATORS KA TANASHAI RAVIYA NAHI CHALEGA

cooljat
February 8th, 2007, 12:05 PM
bhai,
ram ram!

yo pad le ek baar....mene bhi kuch aisa hi likhya tha

ish link pe enter daab de >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19010

Rock on
Jit

Ram Ram Bhai....Bhaut kaamal lagya jaan ke ki aapne meri baat aachi lagi....hope ki uanha pe jaldi hi shanti kayam hogi....