PDA

View Full Version : People who sacrificed in INA

dahiyars
February 6th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Dear All

many people from Haryana sacrificed their lives in INA. Can We put their list together. Few of them were

1.Sh. Dhiru Ram Village Dubaldhan Distt Rohtak. Haryana Soldier in the Jat Regt Indian Army. Joined the Indian national Army as an Havaldar in the 3rd Gurrila Regt. Died in Action.
2. Faten Mohmad- Rohtak Haryana Soldier in JR Indian Army. Joined the INA at Singapore. Served in the 3rd Gurrela Regt. Died in Action.
Please Add to the list
R.S.Dahiya

Samarkadian
February 7th, 2007, 09:54 AM
Dear All

many people from Haryana sacrificed their lives in INA. Can We put their list together. Few of them were

1.Sh. Dhiru Ram Village Dubaldhan Distt Rohtak. Haryana Soldier in the Jat Regt Indian Army. Joined the Indian national Army as an Havaldar in the 3rd Gurrila Regt. Died in Action.
2. Faten Mohmad- Rohtak Haryana Soldier in JR Indian Army. Joined the INA at Singapore. Served in the 3rd Gurrela Regt. Died in Action.
Please Add to the list
R.S.Dahiya

This is indeed a very nice thread for the great people who had fought for us.
My contribution from family.My Great Grandfather(maternal side)
Sh.Khushi Ram S/ She Sheesh Ram Village- Deeghal, Joined INA n was priosned for 7 Years.I had the opprtunity to play in his lap.One of the most beautiful time of my life.

dahiyars
February 8th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Resp kadian

Thanks for the addition and comments.

3. Gopal village Kunjaya Distt Rohtak . Soldier in Indian army .Joined the INA in 1942 . Served in the 3rd Gurrilla Regt. Died in Action

4. Hansa Ram Khanpur Khurd Jat Regt. INA Singapore 1942 . Died in Action.

5.hardeep Singh Rohtak haryana S/O lachhman Singh and smti dyal Kaur Pb Regt INA 1942 in Azad Brigad died in Action 1944

6. HardwariLal Dabhodha Kalan Rtk Haryana S/O Hardeva Soldier in Jat Regt Joined INA in 1942 Served in 3rd Gurrilla Regt.

R.S.Dahiya