PDA

View Full Version : Marriage and Love!!!

rakeshdahiya
February 7th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Why is it projected that marriage is the obvious end of love. Well I feel that it actually bloosoms after marriage......knowing very well that love can happen before marriage too....

Love is endless and unconditional. In fact, married life can be the golden years for your life because there's enough affection, understanding and warmth. It is true that some form of monotony does creep in after marriage because the priorities of life change, but love keeps growing; in other forms like children, home responsibilities family care etc.

love is the purpose of life. It depends from one individual to another, what they think of love. love is not just physicial attraction, it is beyond that. Love comprises of understanding, trust, compromises, respect and companionship. It is a promise...

Samarkadian
February 7th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Why is it projected that marriage is the obvious end of love. Well I feel that it actually bloosoms after marriage......knowing very well that love can happen before marriage too....

Love is endless and unconditional. In fact, married life can be the golden years for your life because there's enough affection, understanding and warmth. It is true that some form of monotony does creep in after marriage because the priorities of life change, but love keeps growing; in other forms like children, home responsibilities family care etc.

love is the purpose of life. It depends from one individual to another, what they think of love. love is not just physicial attraction, it is beyond that. Love comprises of understanding, trust, compromises, respect and companionship. It is a promise...

Love is the Blank cheque, the more amount you wud fill, more would remain in debt.Love isnt blind, simply its the feeling which doesnt recognise bondages,relationships,tradition,race,religion,cas te,counteries.It gave you chance to break so many walls with in and outside.All you need is courage to get eligible for it and that is being unbiased and true first to yourself n then to all.Love starts from with in,it bloosms itself along with person.Marriage is just a beautiful institution to make love immortal.Love yourself and you lwill be loved.Its contagious and most beautiful gift to a creature by nature.I wont say that dnt hate but i wud say increase loving, it itself wud decrease hatred.Love is water which nurture soul,relationships,family,society and hence a culture.Another way,Its a emotion around which every aspect of every life revolves.Just keep on giving it.More you give, more you feel.

bls31
February 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM

With forty years plus experience of married life let me post an extract from the book I am currently writing;"The Story Of My Life- Love Pain and Guilt"
Hopefully it may throw some light on the subject
It was a strange journey, I fell in love with the perceived image of Jeet, and it was love before first-sight, even before I saw her, if some thing like that is possible. The letter(from My brother) had enclosed within it a small a 2 ¼ x2 ¼ small print with all the seven sisters, including the mother, jostling for space. Travelling all the way from Jalandhar to Dehradun I was trying desperately to solve the riddle of identifying my prospective bride, I had been give no clue in the accompanying letter about her identity (third from left or fourth from right in first row or the second?)….

Any way I saw her and was ensnared on the spot. Every one has some vague image in his mind of the one he wants to spend rest of his life with, I was no exception and Jeet simply moved in the vague outline completing the picture. But this happened later……

Strange that it may appear, yet as I cycled in to the compound I could sense a new feeling, some change in the atmosphere, though the main doors to the Drawing room were open I still took a detour and entered the house from the side door. There was a strange smile on the faces of the children, as I entered, and they quietly slipped away from the room. It was the first time that I was looking at a girl like this, I am told that ‘what men find attractive in women are youthfulness, healthy looks, long and shiny hair and a waist that is roughly on-third narrower than the hips’, she had all that and much more, however, in that instant I had no time to gather all that, I was struck with the expression of innocence, that captivated me with all the layers of my defences, so assiduously built over time falling down in quick succession. I some how did not feel shy or embarrassed ,some thing strange in itself, till now two strangers, unknown the either of us, at that instant were falling in love…..

The day before she passed away, she said in her now faint voice, 'I don’t know what love is but I can’t live without you even for a minute.'

That possibly was a strongest statement about love one can make. I agree some marriages, do become arrangements over time, possibly we were lucky, some win some loose , but it is a wonderful institution especially with love added before or after marriage, bringing a purpose in a bachelor’s aimless life
Brigadier Lakshman Singh

narenderkharb
February 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM

Very true .