PDA

View Full Version : Can Jatland reach to every heart?

Samarkadian
February 10th, 2007, 11:36 AM
"It takes the efforts of many to make impossible feats possible".

No other organization or group provide such a vast diaspora of jats as does Jatland.Prominent people with prestigious career and thinking are member and contributing in their way.This site has all sections about which which a rural or urban jat always dreams, from humour to history,discussion to development and from innovative suggestions to matrimonials..But one thing that lacking is,that it is accessable up to few thousand people who can access to internet and computer,several lacs of people are devoid of such pleasure where they also can contribute n express.Like its name Jatland,Let these thoughts reach to every rural or urban, educated or uneducated,women and men, child n old,a farmer or scientist, jawan and jawan of daily life at home front.Can it be the be voice of everyone?What if Jatland launches its community radio and a television channel, I think dream of a mature community would not be virtual anymore.Punjabis have done it globally.We share same genes,same zeal even same capital.Where are we lacking?In the era of globalisation our rural segment needs a boost up and this is the onus on our generation to start a landmark.Programmes like “Jan Jagrati” can be turned in to a social movement.
Yes! Jatland can be a global place where local jats can participate and contribute to the upliftment which is urgently required.I know its not that easy , but every work (even breathing) is difficult before it becomes easy.We belong to land which preached "Geeta" And lessons of "Karma to the world.Then lets think globally and act locally.
Let the world know that Jats have started spreading their wings.Let the rawness in character hit the top.

poonam
February 10th, 2007, 01:05 PM
"What if Jatland launches its community radio .

RJ ban-ne ke liye main tayyar hoon....;)

Hey Samar, very thoughtful but lil' over ambitious at the moment..:)

Though I'm in no position to comment or preach my opinion, but what JJ is doing is the need of the hour and its indeed doing great and we (all of us) perhaps are doing our bit in desiring and trying to stay connected with the real Jat land in the rural interiors of motherland!

pmalhan
February 10th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Idea is great..

Is it feasible ???

Samarkadian
February 10th, 2007, 01:29 PM
I started my post with a saying and thats the answer Sir.

If we look back,Had the founders of this site would have not dreamt, we wont have been writing n sharing this way.

Poonam, Thanks for coming.Its the right time to act,world is moving too fast and we are kind of lacking.Nothing is Impossible, Nothing is too ambitious to unachievable.

rkumar
February 10th, 2007, 05:35 PM
I am not sure if Jatland can reach to every heart. However, it can certainly reach every ear..

RK^2

choudharyneelam
February 10th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I am not sure if Jatland can reach to every heart. However, it can certainly reach every ear..

RK^2

Exactly very true :)

Samarkadian
February 10th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Dear RK Sir and Neelamji ,I'm very sure, if it can reach every ear n then certainly there is probablity to reach every heart.Lets stride towards it.

sktomer777
February 12th, 2007, 03:21 PM
well written bhai...
the idea of a radio channel is great....let members pour their ideas in this regard...

dndeswal
February 12th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Our villages have no (or very limited) Internet connectivity. There was a vague discussion earlier regarding possibility of some good threads being printed in India in the shape of a magazine or weekly newspaper and distributed or mailed in villages. See thread Jat gazette (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13614&highlight=Jat+gazette). This could perhaps be a more viable option for making the site popular.

MKadwa
February 12th, 2007, 04:40 PM
In this so called IT era the farmers are the most cheated, only they are not getting the good for their products.

As i think the farmers are the most needful pople to whome this site has to reach, because only the farmers are not getting best out of their resounrces available.

But sir according to me, we have to do it all not to make this site popular, instead of that we should think to make the farmers to know about the latest updates in technologies, markets, govt policies and the beneficial shemes started by the government to help them,so that all of them can share their ideas among other JAT's through this site.

So that they can get the best results out of the resources available to them.

Samarkadian
February 12th, 2007, 06:10 PM
You have said very right things about unawareness of policies of Govt regarding crops and loans available to , beside other scientific information for better production.I never said that To make this site popular, It is already popular though, My idea is just to know all fellow Jatlanders views regarding Launch of a Community Radio or Television.I think that would be a lot more helpful in making them aware socialy, culturaly and economicaly.Like the programe of Jan Jagriti and Jatlanders are participating, a person from interior can connect to it, If we have community communication media.That wont be for popularising this site rather to pay back in our capacity to our community and state.What do you think?

skarmveer
February 12th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Good Idea to give awareness to our dear villagers,

Its very much possible if all Jatlander take the responsibility to send writup(Magzzine Tyep things) to atleast those villages which are related to Jatlanders like their own villages, Sasural and Mama' villages etc.

Regards

MKadwa
February 12th, 2007, 07:32 PM
You have said very right things about unawareness of policies of Govt regarding crops and loans available to , beside other scientific information for better production.I never said that To make this site popular, It is already popular though, My idea is just to know all fellow Jatlanders views regarding Launch of a Community Radio or Television.I think that would be a lot more helpful in making them aware socialy, culturaly and economicaly.Like the programe of Jan Jagriti and Jatlanders are participating, a person from interior can connect to it, If we have community communication media.That wont be for popularising this site rather to pay back in our capacity to our community and state.What do you think?

Yes you are right!!

You are teeling a way to achieve that feat. We can achieve that through a good communication either of using radio, television, aur any other way like weekly or monthly magazines as said by D. Deshwal Sir by letting the farmers to know about the several scemes by government.