PDA

View Full Version : stressbuilder or sressbuster

ritikarathee
February 21st, 2007, 03:58 PM
Board exams are round the corner ,i know all of us had crossed this bridge but i want to discuss that ,today media has make whole thing a ghost which leave students with sleepless nights .Every day in news paper on tv,radio ,all the things related to exams make me feel like i have to give
exams what abt students who will experience this in short while .

Is media really creating a hype ????

abhimanyusindhu
February 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM
Hi Ritika ji .....

A Bit I agree with u but its not tht they are makin hype ...they r showing what we want to see...they r selling there product(news)....thts what every business man will do to survive ..... Media have social responsiblity but they do anything for there interest rather than interst of people:p.

But dont u think COMPITITION is increasin tht much tht people are now more depressed about there performances . If u would have shown these types of news some 10 yrs back , i am sure no one would have been interested..but now because of IIM packages IIT packages....parents are expecting more from their child..more than the child capacity...thts the main reason for depression... media can make hype of all these but in positive sense....meaning to guide children to reduce stress..telling them about different options after 12th...

:p:p:p:p

Samarkadian
February 21st, 2007, 06:06 PM
Adding to Abhimanyu's point, Media in recent times, allover the world has become dependant on "Crisis".They depend on "Crisis-turnover" for better selling.Be it war,famine,terorist attacks,media is always in profit.Morever, we must not forget who is running media.Since this is exam time all over nation, so they meticulosly look for suicidal news and leaving others depressed.A student naturally remains in pressure to perform because of our social and family structure, alone aspirations are not the cause, rather its unawareness of parents about their children.For a parent, prime responsiblity is to recognise his 'natural talent" n nurture that way.It would be best if some sensible news channel points towards parents counselling.If parents will throw the expectation bomb out of mind , i'm sure every student would perform best.

abhimanyusindhu
February 21st, 2007, 08:23 PM
Last year i was coming from Delhi to Hyedrabad and with me was Director INDIA TV.....He was very sensible man...i dont remmember his exact name....

I asked him the same question which ritika ji asked.....Dont u think u r creating hype for ur own interest..tht was the time when this 6 yr boy named prince fell into 1 feet diameter pit.in some village near kurukshetra...I asked him ""dont ur channel hav anything good news apart frm Mr prince...What ,nothing else is happing in India /World...Why r u making such incident live for 50 hrs???.......He smiled and asked me....one question...Were u interested in knowing the actual situtation of tht child.??..... That time only i realised..actually we are asking them to show all these.....:D:D:D:D

bedwalrajdeep
February 22nd, 2007, 09:46 PM
yar main naya hu yaha pe par muje ek post karna nai aya abi tak . matlab how do i post my message on this site ,
oye jat to bawla ho gaya tonda tonda. ib tu hi bol k kara
waise reply soon