PDA

View Full Version : Openings: Business Analyst and Project Manager

manjeemalik
March 1st, 2007, 02:04 PM
Dear All,

Given below is the detailed description of the mentioned positions open at WNS IT Services. We urgently require people of these skill sets. Location is going to be Gurgaon. Anybody interested can forward his/her resume to careers@wnsgs.com (careers@wnsgs.com) and manjeeta.malik@wnsgs.com.

Business Analyst/Sr. Business Analyst

· Masters degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field.
· At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in an IT company, pref in Financial Services domain.
· Able to lead the identification and documentation of Business Requirements.
· Must be well aware of the SDLC.
· Excellent problem solving, time management and communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Good experience with Microsoft Office Tools.
Must have traveled to US and have onsite experience (this is being done to avoid visa refusals)

Project Manager

Job description:
Will be responsible for the planning and estimating of projects within a program portfolio. He / she will coordinate, track and control a project (or multiple parallel projects) while identifying, evaluating and managing project risk.

Desired Profile:
(a) At least 7 years of enriched IT experience with 5 years of hands-on software development experience in J2EE or Microsoft technologies.
(b) Team player with excellent people management skills & experience in managing full scale projects with team sizes of 20 & above.
(c) Act as a single point contact between the client, teams and management & independently interface with clients.
(d) Excellent understanding of software engineering methodologies and techniques for all stages of the software development lifecycle.
(g) Good exposure to Software Quality Process definition and implementation.

Educational Background

• BE / BTech / M.Sc. / MCA.

ravinderdahiya
March 12th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Hi manjee,
i got a call from some consultant regarding a business analyst opening at WNS Trinity for financial services domain but my present domain is Human resources solutions. So, Is it worth going for an interview for this domain?

jitendra-jat
March 13th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Hi Majeera,

I am Interner Marketing Business analyst

manjeemalik
March 17th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Hi manjee,
i got a call from some consultant regarding a business analyst opening at WNS Trinity for financial services domain but my present domain is Human resources solutions. So, Is it worth going for an interview for this domain?

Hi Ravinder,

Experience in financial domain is not mandatory. I would suggest you to appear for interview if your profile meets rest of the specifications.