PDA

View Full Version : You can get your land record ( jamabandi / sajra ) by post also.

delhione
March 4th, 2007, 01:01 PM
This thing I came across while studying the Punjab Land Revenue Act, 1887 ( Applicable In Haryana )
It says :
According to rule 71-A.

Any person wishing to obtain certified copies of revenue records from the patwaries by Value Payable Post (VPP) may apply to the patwari for this purpose giving sufficient information to enable the patwari to make out the copy, provided a post office is located within the circle of the patwari. The application need not bear any court fee stamps. Only one application would suffice for any number of copies asked for. the patwari shall supply the required copies through Value Payable Post ( VPP ) within four days of the receipt of the application and shall charge in addition to those already prescribed under the rules for preparing copies of revenue records :-(i) Postage charges by weight for the packet containing copies of revenue record to be sent.
(ii) Value Payable Post ( VPP ) charges.
(iii) Registration fee.
(iv) *[ Two rupees ] as remuneration for inconvenience and extra work caused to him.

the charges mentioned at ( i ) to ( iv ) above will be deemed ` other charges ` under section 98 ( a ) of the Punjab Land Revenue Act , 1887,and as such shall be recoverable as arrears of land-revenue when the packet containing copies of revenue records sent by value payable post is refused by an applicant. ]

* substituted vide notification no. G.S.R 34/ PA 17/1887/S.155/Amd.92 dated 10th April 1992.

i hope it helps some of us.

mann123
March 4th, 2007, 02:41 PM
thanks for the Good info bhai