PDA

View Full Version : Question for all ADULTS: your views on censorship??

sidchhikara
March 6th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Our country has the notorious reputation of curbing INDIVIDUAL freedom. Everything is for the good of the society.
An individual is the smallest minority. I think an INDIVIDUAL's rights should be protected.
Whenever you make any decision in your life, do you think of your neighbors first or yourself? - thats where individual freedom is important.

Please comment

dndeswal
March 6th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Question to Siddharth Chhikara Bhai Sahab:

Was it necessary to start this thread after you have already posted the following thread today in "Current Affairs" forum with almost similar theme ?

Too much censorship in this country!! (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19434)

sidchhikara
March 6th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder

bharti
March 6th, 2007, 10:27 PM
And then people Complain that their threads are being Deleted for no apparent reason:(

sidchhikara
March 6th, 2007, 10:34 PM
And then people Complain that their threads are being Deleted for no apparent reason:(

Yes they are being deleted. Please put the contents of my message that you deleted over here. Lets see how they are offensive to anybody

poonam
March 6th, 2007, 11:58 PM
Similar thread shuru bhi kar diya Sid ne tae koon see goli maar dee...:eek:
May I request the "care takers" to be lil' more flexible..

Samarkadian
March 7th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Our country has the notorious reputation of curbing INDIVIDUAL freedom. Everything is for the good of the society.
An individual is the smallest minority. I think an INDIVIDUAL's rights should be protected.
Whenever you make any decision in your life, do you think of your neighbors first or yourself? - thats where individual freedom is important.

Please comment

Well suppose we dont think of neighbours or society in our freedom but they feel full freedom in interefeing,commenting and misbehaving.Society is 'unorganised unions' and hence such imbalanceof personal freedom and rights.When we talk of rights, and on the other side we talk of personal freedom,both cant go along,somewhere personal freedom might breach an individual's right, harmony is the key.