PDA

View Full Version : I GIVE UP!! Thanks for GAGGING me!!!

sidchhikara
March 6th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Bharti,
Please be objective in you censorship. Do not censor because of personal reasons. I know that you have nothing against my name, but I think you allow your kid to visit his site. There are several adult topics discussed here all the time ranging from Homosexuality to prostitution to corruption.
Please donot GAG others because you donot want your kid to see these messages.

Rest in Peace
Siddharth

bharti
March 6th, 2007, 10:52 PM
I am at peace.
Nothing against anybody.

My 9 yr old understands things like Human Rights, Child Labor, Child Rights, Child Abuse,Foeticide... has attended lectures on E-Governance by IIM professors, Classroom lectures by Politicians like Advaniji and many more, gets to meet CEO's of Educational Institutes as well as Corporates... reads Newspaper daily and knows about the Cannibals of Nithari as well as Congress loosing in Punjab and elsewhere... and much more.

I have no need to worry about her ... she is Mature enough.

sidchhikara
March 6th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I am at peace.
Nothing against anybody.

My 9 yr old understands things like Human Rights, Child Labor, Child Rights, Child Abuse,Foeticide... has attended lectures on E-Governance by IIM professors, Classroom lectures by Politicians like Advaniji and many more, gets to meet CEO's of Educational Institutes as well as Corporates... reads Newspaper daily and knows about the Cannibals of Nithari as well as Congress loosing in Punjab and elsewhere... and much more.

I have no need to worry about her ... she is Mature enough.

Good for her and good for you!! Please donot censor me again for no good reason.
Thanks