PDA

View Full Version : Air Lines taking lessons from haryana roadways

rakeshdahiya
March 9th, 2007, 10:43 AM
What do you have to say about the following........well i just cant stop laughing......it looks more of a ride in a haryana Roadways bus from sanpaat (Soniapt) to Rohtak then Air Travel................

"A Delhi-bound Air Deccan flight attempted to take off from Patna airport with six excess passengers on board before being grounded by securitymen at the last minute on Thursday.

Blatantly violating the basic air safety norm on aircraft weight, the cabin crew of Air Deccan flight DN 727 tried to adjust the six adults - four men and two women - by asking parents to carry children on the lap. "

Source : http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1738532.cms?ticker=1

mann123
March 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM
No one can implement the same fundas in sky as used on land......

I think Haryana Roadways is the best and it provides most efficient and comfortable ride. Even people of other states prefers to take a ride in haryana roadways due to its efficiency whether you compare it with Punjab or UP or HP or any other state in India.

dahiyarules
March 9th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Except for roadways where I have the diesel engine chuggin in my head for 3 days after I get off the train.

rakeshdahiya
March 9th, 2007, 09:52 PM
haahahhahha......sorry mare chotte bhai....i am taking abt air lines here, the way they are behaving, i remimber raju srivastav;s joke on Great Indian laughter challenge.....that a day is not far when air lines ppl will be shouting at the door of an aircraft abt bo take off.........ek seet khali hai...jaldi .....jaldi...hahhahha..................mere bhui, Haryana Rodways I belive is one of the best govt owned roat transport in India.......are manee tee kayee chakar kat rakhee seee HR main.................the pun is on air lines travels..................:)

No one can implement the same fundas in sky as used on land......

I think Haryana Roadways is the best and it provides most efficient and comfortable ride. Even people of other states prefers to take a ride in haryana roadways due to its efficiency whether you compare it with Punjab or UP or HP or any other state in India.