PDA

View Full Version : Cricket World Cup at West Indies

rakeshdahiya
March 9th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Dear Jat Landers,

I was looking at the score of India/ WI match in progress at this point in time.....9 march 2007, Friday, (10 March, 12.40 Singapore time)...............and i hope and wish that India wins this match....WI are 80/9 after electing to bat first (its a practice match) which has promptred me to start this thread on the topic mentioned above...two questions:

1. Will Virender Sehwag be able to justify his inclusion in this team dispite his so called poor form? (My take is..... yes, he will)

2. What are the chances of Indian team in winning this coveted trophy? (My heart says that India will win , but the mind says Australia will take it home for the 3rd time in succession)

What do you feel??????

rajeshrathee
March 9th, 2007, 10:57 PM
I think the winner may be any country but not Australia.
Sehwag can fare much better as a middle order batsman.

chhillar
March 10th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Sehawag tere kya kehne...000000000000000000000000

hamendra
March 10th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Bhaiyon,

Sehwag aise hee out hota raha to mane to Dil ka Doura pad jayega, jaise hee out hota mera to eak paree khoon ghat ja hai.

rakeshdahiya
March 10th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Dear Hamendra, rathee and chillar bhai,

I share your concerns...............AREEE Ooo SEHWAG BHAI TU KYON MHARA KHUN JALAN LAG RAHA SEEE..............REMEMBERR ITS NOW OR NEVER..........CHAKK DE FATEE, NAAP DE GILEE..........

rathee bhai i think sehwag can contribure better as an opener.....

Also congarts to Men in Blues for thier clinical victory.........Munaf was superb......Itfan also seems to be coming back to form.........

Karthik and Utthapa showed lots of maturity and commitment....well played...

Australia were also convincing in their win over England.....Gilcrist will be the man to watch out for..........

What do u think abt the chances of pakistan in this WC???

raj2rif
March 11th, 2007, 02:31 AM
It was rather unfortunate, that Sehwag missed out on another opportunity to prove his selection and justify the faith of his captain. On your past reputation, you can only live up to some limits and for Sehwag those limits may be running out.
I have a lot of faith in Sehwag's abilities and I am still hoping that he makes best of the opportunities given to him. If he fails in next one or two matches, that may lend him on the bench.

sjakhars
March 11th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Ham bhai jab se ye Sehwag yun khelan lagya hai, mane to cricket dekhna hi chhod diya. Bera na bairi ne ke ho gya.

2 mahine pahlya hi naya receiver aur dish lagai thi world cup ke liye par lage se bekar hi kharcha kar diya.

Sehwag bhai jaag jya ab to. bahut din hoge.

Bhaiyon,

Sehwag aise hee out hota raha to mane to Dil ka Doura pad jayega, jaise hee out hota mera to eak paree khoon ghat ja hai.

raj2rif
March 11th, 2007, 10:52 AM
I think law of averages will take effect and probably Sehwag will get into form by next match and would prove to be match winner. I was wondering about the batting order both when we bat first and when we bat second. This is my suggested batting order for both
Batting First:
Ganguly
Sehwag
Dhoni
Tendulkar
Yuvraj
Dravid
Pathan/Uthappa /Karthik
Harbhajan
Agarkar
Zaheer
Patel

Batting Second

Uthappa/Sehwag
Ganguly
Sehwag/Uthappa/Pathan
Tendulkar
Yuvraj
Dravid
Dhoni
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Patel
(We can find only one place between Pathan, Uthappa and Karthik.
If Sehwag is firing then probably I would have Pathan in the team even if he is not bowling well. I would have Harbhajan, Zaheer, Agarkar and Patel to bowl 40 Overs and would share 10 Overs between, Tendulkar, Pathan, Sehwag, Yuvraj and Ganguly with the hope that one of them would work well on a particular day.
While batting first I would send Dhoni up the order, for him to get more overs to bat and if he gets out then to be fresh for keepin. While batting second, I would prefer Dhoni to come later after getting adequate rest. Sreesanth probably would have to replace one of the fast bowlers to give them rest in the tournament.

rakeshdahiya
March 11th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties....and thats what attracts millions of people towards it......therefore we cant have a fixed batting or bowling order......it will surely differ from match to match, depending on the conditions...............having said that and for agrument sake i would like Ganguly and sehwag to open.............Dhoni is in good form and has repeatedly proved his worth at all slots in the batting line up...........so am not worried about him.......

Col. sahab I found your observation regarding Pathan very intresting "I would have Harbhajan, Zaheer, Agarkar and Patel to bowl 40 Overs and would share 10 Overs between, Tendulkar, Pathan, Sehwag, Yuvraj and Ganguly with the hope that one of them would work well on a particular day"

Everybody says that he has been picked up for his bowling abilities and therefore his performance will be measured by his bowling figures....rather then batting..........But somehow i am in favour of using him as an all rounder......he can bat nicely and on his day, can be an effective bolwer too......

rakeshdahiya
March 11th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Jakhar saab I can understand your feeling.....BTW let me share a secret with you and all other worthy jatlanders........my wife is always happy to see Sehwag departs early in a match:eek: .............Why????.........the reason is very simple......she knows that immediately after that I will switch off the TV and help her in doing something more worthwhile then spending 10 hrs infront of the TV.......she is only intrested in watching a cricket match when India is playing against pakistan.....:D

Besides sehwag I enjoy watching Dhoni, Tendulkar and Pathan play......to jiss din ya saree team mian kathee khaltee hoon ........us dina mainee apnee roti hotel pe te mangwanee pada karan........no prize for guessing why

Ham bhai jab se ye Sehwag yun khelan lagya hai, mane to cricket dekhna hi chhod diya. Bera na bairi ne ke ho gya.

2 mahine pahlya hi naya receiver aur dish lagai thi world cup ke liye par lage se bekar hi kharcha kar diya.

Sehwag bhai jaag jya ab to. bahut din hoge.

netrapalsingh
March 12th, 2007, 02:33 PM
sheshwag theek nahi kar raha ye sahee hai par kay iske liye sirf veeru hee ham veeru ko hee doshi tehrayenge? Worldcup ek liye team select ho chukee thee uske bavjood media ka dhyan shehwag or pathan par kee kendrit raha har match me team kee performance ko ek taraf rakh kar media jor shor se shehwag ko hee nishana banataa raha jo kee bilkul galat hai ye mai hee nahi kaha raha hoo blkee senior crickter sanjaymanjrekar ka bhee yahii kahan hai
shehwag ne 46 ran banaye jisse us per se pressure hata tha leken team ke W.I. jane se pahale vengesarkar ne bayan de diya kee shehwag ko dravid kee sifarish par liya gaya tha jabkee selection committee iske khilaf thee ye kah kar vengserkar kya sabit karna chate the kya koi batayega:eek: ......aaj ham bhee shehwag ka majak ooda raha hai kal agar wo acha kartaa hai ko kis mooh se use cheer up karenge ye media wale or......................

mujhe aaj bhee veeroo par vishwaash hai but as a player....:)

rakeshdahiya
March 12th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Brother Netra I agree that media is unnecessarily building presure on sehwag.......per bhai ab Ganguly ke bad inko koi to bakra chai khabar chapnee ke liyeee.................ebb to halat ye ho gayee hai ke kal ne Sehwag ke bitoode main kutiya bhee byaa ja gee to news bann ja geee....:D .........ek 6 pileee diyee.....do kalee thee, do bhuree or 2 chitkabreee.......:p

As I have mentioned in previous posts also that he is under the scanner and he can learn a lot from ganguly....the way he has silenced his critics.....

bakee aglee 6 weeks main patta chal jayee ga.....

sheshwag theek nahi kar raha ye sahee hai par kay iske liye sirf veeru hee ham veeru ko hee doshi tehrayenge? Worldcup ek liye team select ho chukee thee uske bavjood media ka dhyan shehwag or pathan par kee kendrit raha har match me team kee performance ko ek taraf rakh kar media jor shor se shehwag ko hee nishana banataa raha jo kee bilkul galat hai ye mai hee nahi kaha raha hoo blkee senior crickter sanjaymanjrekar ka bhee yahii kahan hai
shehwag ne 46 ran banaye jisse us per se pressure hata tha leken team ke W.I. jane se pahale vengesarkar ne bayan de diya kee shehwag ko dravid kee sifarish par liya gaya tha jabkee selection committee iske khilaf thee ye kah kar vengserkar kya sabit karna chate the kya koi batayega:eek: ......aaj ham bhee shehwag ka majak ooda raha hai kal agar wo acha kartaa hai ko kis mooh se use cheer up karenge ye media wale or......................

mujhe aaj bhee veeroo par vishwaash hai but as a player....:)

netrapalsingh
March 12th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Brother Netra I agree that media is unnecessarily building presure on sehwag.......per bhai ab Ganguly ke bad inko koi to bakra chai khabar chapnee ke liyeee.................ebb to halat ye ho gayee hai ke kal ne Sehwag ke bitoode main kutiya bhee byaa ja gee to news bann ja geee....:D .........ek 6 pileee diyee.....do kalee thee, do bhuree or 2 chitkabreee.......:p

As I have mentioned in previous posts also that he is under the scanner and he can learn a lot from ganguly....the way he has silenced his critics.....

bakee aglee 6 weeks main patta chal jayee ga.....

hahahahahahahahahah:D sahee kaha hai aapne sir jee

netra......

ritikarathee
March 14th, 2007, 02:47 PM
i think our team have all wat it takes to win the cup
for sehwag... may b he will do better then the rest of
our team .lets hope for the best
BEST OF LUCK
MAKE US PROUD

Samarkadian
March 14th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Since Segwag, a Jat, is playing in Indian criket team, Jatlanders have hyped this issue like another news channels now a day.Now I knew why other sports from rural soil cant take their branches out.

Would anyone start a thread over contribution of Volleybal,Kabbadi, wrestlers,boxers,athletes or even name them instead of blowing or favouring Sehwag?

ravinderdahiya
March 14th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Since Segwag, a Jat, is playing in Indian criket team, Jatlanders have hyped this issue like another news channels now a day.Now I knew why other sports from rural soil cant take their branches out.

Would anyone start a thread over contribution of Volleybal,Kabbadi, wrestlers,boxers or even name them instead of blowing or favouring Sehwag?
Bhai samar,
A jat is playing and Jatlanders love to discuss this & I don't find anything wrong in discussing this but your second point is taken that we should also discuss other sports played in our land.

rakeshdahiya
March 14th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Ravinder u r right.......and samar bhai personally speaking I dont have anything aginst any other sports....BTW both me and wife have participated in Athletics at Regional/State level.....err bhai mere baddda chorra te apne school ke Kho Kho team ka captain bhee se...:p ......Its just that like many other people am more passionate about cricket......thats why i have started this thread to share my passion with other like minded jats....:) :)...

Or rahee batt sehwag ke.....to bhai wo thodee special se....akhir apne jat bhai seee......so i have a soft corner for him......

kabir
March 14th, 2007, 10:53 PM
I see no point in persisting with Sehwag. He shouldn't have been in the World Cup squad to begin with. The way he got out (run out to be precise) in the last match in the series against Sri Lanka says it all. He was walking towards the non-striker's end as if he was taking a stroll in the Mughal Gardens! Good Heavens!

We all talk about how Sourav Ganguly is back in form and try to draw parallels. We forget that he fought against all odds and earned his place in the team. What did Sehwag do?

I was the worst critic when the Bengalis used to back an out-of-form Ganguly and stage protest against Chappell & Co. Can we forget how Eden Gardens rooted for South Africa and hooted Dravid?

I admire Sehwag. But I would love to see him work out his problems and earn his place in the team.

For an off-color Sehwag, even if he's a jat, I'm sorry I have no soft corner. Give me a blazing Robin Uthappa anyday for I want my team to win.

raj2rif
March 15th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Dear Mr. Kabir Raghuvanshi,

I agree with you that a off form player should not be in team to start with. But the fact is that he is there. He has not done any good to his cause and the faith of his Captain (and off course his supporters) during the practice matches. To that extent you are absolutely right and if you see my posts on Sehwag, they are very critical of him and are not biased just he being a Jat.

I however have a gut feeling, that if the law of averages is correct, it is time for Sehwag to get back in form and may be this might be the stage to turn the things around. My feeling is that he could come good if still persisted with. I would like him to bat at the top of the order and I am sure he would fire once again. Let us hope he does not disappoint us any more.

His runout in the last game with Sri Lanka was most unprofessional thing to happen. I have already commented upon this to the disliking of some of the members.

Any way lets hope for the best.

To me, the team should win, and if Sehwag contributes at the top of the order, then it helps others.

netrapalsingh
March 15th, 2007, 02:29 PM
I see no point in persisting with Sehwag. He shouldn't have been in the World Cup squad to begin with. The way he got out (run out to be precise) in the last match in the series against Sri Lanka says it all. He was walking towards the non-striker's end as if he was taking a stroll in the Mughal Gardens! Good Heavens!

We all talk about how Sourav Ganguly is back in form and try to draw parallels. We forget that he fought against all odds and earned his place in the team. What did Sehwag do?

I was the worst critic when the Bengalis used to back an out-of-form Ganguly and stage protest against Chappell & Co. Can we forget how Eden Gardens rooted for South Africa and hooted Dravid?

I admire Sehwag. But I would love to see him work out his problems and earn his place in the team.

For an off-color Sehwag, even if he's a jat, I'm sorry I have no soft corner. Give me a blazing Robin Uthappa anyday for I want my team to win.

Bhai ek khawat hai Rand randapa to kat le par gaon kee lanwad koni katan de yahee hal shehwag ka hai kon kahta hai shehwag main striker hai, bharose layak khiladee hai, lambee inning khel kata hai, kyon or kaise use blem kiyaa ja raha hai kya koi bata sakta hai 300 run use banye the ek bar usme kitne catch chute the koi bata sakta hai. aslee baat koi nahi samjna chata. Shehwag shrur se 45-50 run ka khiladee hai or bhee kam bal me. whee chal raha tha par 50 chahiye - 100 chahiye kah kah kar media mumbiaya khiladiyo ne ooskee halat kharaab kardee or aaj uskee ye dahsa ho gayee or support uska koi kartaa nahi. jab team select ho gayee uske bad bhee vengeskar ko kya jaroorat thee aisa ajeebo gareeb bayan dene kee?

Or fir isme cast wali to koi bat hee nahi hai scotland me bhee ek jat hai uka smarthan koi kyo nahi karta agar jat walee bat hai to.

mujhee poora vishwaash shehwag world cup kuch naya karke dikhye ga...

netra....::mad:

rakeshdahiya
March 15th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Dear members, what are your views concerning ICC's decision to expand the World Cup to 16 teams and allow more minor nations to play in premier competition.....

Well to me it just looks ridiculous, last match between Aus and Scotland is a good example.....Some people are justifying it by saying that this will help in expanding the game to other countries and other parts of the world:rolleyes:....but is it realy helping in expending the game to other parts of the world...????

Samarkadian
March 15th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Another side of coin is more counteries,more spectators, more sports channel,more tournaments,and MORE commercials and sposnors and hence huge money.

kabir
March 16th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Another side of coin is more counteries,more spectators, more sports channel,more tournaments,and MORE commercials and sposnors and hence huge money.

If this happens to be ICC's logic, it make no business sense at all. Who watches cricket outside the Sub-continent? And even if some do, how big a market Bermuda is, (for ex.)? Crap! Nothing more than a wishful thinking on apex body's part.

rakeshdahiya
March 16th, 2007, 10:45 AM
......and after yesterdays demolition of cricket babes Bermuda by 243 runs in the Group 'B' One-dayer of the World Cup by Sri lanka, I dont think many Bermudians will be tempted to switch on thier TV sets for the remaining matches against India and Bangladesh.....:D :D

BTW the total population of Bermuda is just 200000.

If this happens to be ICC's logic, it make no business sense at all. Who watches cricket outside the Sub-continent? And even if some do, how big a market Bermuda is, (for ex.)? Crap! Nothing more than a wishful thinking on apex body's part.

ravinderdahiya
March 16th, 2007, 11:46 AM
......and after yesterdays demolition of cricket babes Bermuda by 243 runs in the Group 'B' One-dayer of the World Cup by Sri lanka, I dont think many Bermudians will be tempted to switch on thier TV sets for the remaining matches against India and Bangladesh.....:D :D

BTW the total population of Bermuda is just 200000.
Rakesh Sir,
Team India is still to come, they will make the matches with minnows an interesting affair.
what do you say?:D

rakeshdahiya
March 16th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Bhai Ravinder.....I hope that India too will demolish Bangladesh, Bermuda, and Sri lanka in the simmilar fashion......but they should not under estimate Bangladesh.......BTW yesterdays Draw between Zim and Ireland was thrilling and unexpected....but thats what makes Cricket so exciting to watch and follow....

Cheers!!!

Rakesh Sir,
Team India is still to come, they will make the matches with minnows an interesting affair.
what do you say?:D

arunshamli
March 16th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I remember Sehwag making a comment 2 years ago that he is going to make double century in one day cricket.

Today he is struggling for runs, what to talk about the double hundred.

I hope he will play better in the world cup.

kabir
March 17th, 2007, 12:21 AM
I retract from my earlier comments on Sehwag. The kind of mismatches being dished out to us, even yours truly is tempted to chance his arm. Dutch Courage, you might be tempted to call but I m not inebriated.

Before you think I've gone insane (I don't have to do that. I already am) read this: Herschelle Gibbs murders Dutch bowling, hits six sixes in an over.

What do the ICC wants to do? This aint football where Senegal defeats world champion France in the first match. Is it?

If this what they call exposure then I m afraid, they will only leave the newer teams shell shocked.

rakeshdahiya
March 17th, 2007, 11:27 AM
besides Gibbs..............the way Mark Boucher played ( 75 runs not out in 31 balls at a strike rate of 242 with 9 fours and 6 sixes)...........the Dutchs surely will rename him as Mark Butcher instead of Mark Boucher:D :D :D

Before you think I've gone insane (I don't have to do that. I already am) read this: Herschelle Gibbs murders Dutch bowling, hits six sixes in an over.

If this what they call exposure then I m afraid, they will only leave the newer teams shell shocked.

rakeshdahiya
March 17th, 2007, 11:39 AM
friends, anybody betting on Bangladesh in todays match aginst India would either be a Bangladeshi(patriot) or a fool....with due respect to the bangaldesh team....

However one area where they seems to be having an edge ove India is in the fielding department.....as they have more youth and more agility

I hope that it turns out to be good match rather then previous Mis-matches that we have already seen...:D

:eek:Sehwag's disastrous recent run continues. The ball has just crashed into the furniture. Bangladesh taste first blood.....Bhai Sehwag maanee ebb nu lagee se ke yee tanee agleee match me koona khilawann.........

kabir
March 17th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Sehwag does it again!

Anyone?? Sorry, can't hear ya.

raj2rif
March 18th, 2007, 02:56 AM
It was once again a pathetic display of cricket skills with the fencied Indian Team. The most culprit of them all looked to be Sehwag. Yesterday, Tendulkar gave indication of playing in World Cup 2001, which may be a good idea, for if India looses to Sri Lanka, then may be he will not have much to do after two more games.

Kudos to Bangladesh to paying rich tribute to their young colleague who died in road accident a day before.

Let us hope the Indian think tank takes this defeat seriously and does well in next two games to make it to next level atleast.

India's arch rival also do not have a good thing to report. Ireland after and excellent tie with Zimbabwe are a few step away from entering the next stage of the game (super 8) I hope they do it for they truely deserve it after restricting their more fencied rival to 132.
Good luck to them.

I think Sehwag is going to defy the law of averages also. May be he has already played his last game. The good news for him is that his replacement was as bad as he is. Both Uthappa and Sehwag went for poor shot selection.

satyeshwar
March 18th, 2007, 08:39 AM
I agree. India's performance today was despicable. They are in a need for a major overhaul. Most of the current members can go away without the team even feeling a pinch. One has to wonder whether the bowling is worse or the batting?

rakeshdahiya
March 18th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Well, am as shocked :eek: as the Indian team or any of its supporters on their humiliating defetead against Bangladesh.

In fact a couple of threads above and just before the beginning of the games I have written that anybody betting On Bangaldesh would be a fool.....but it seems the bangladeshi's had the last laugh......the so called minnows have convincingly defeted a team which has 3 players playing with more then 10,000 runs under thier belts.........and as i have already mentioned above that for Sehwag, unless some chamatkar (remember Shah Rukh Khans movie with Nassarudin Shah and Urmila Matondkar) happnes, this may very well be his last tournament.......he has only till the end of this tournament to prove his worth, and that too if he is lucky enough to be picked up the remaining games.....:o :o :(

well I was equally shocked at arch rivals Pakistan's exit from the World Cup....and now this debate over the minnows being allowed to share space with the best crickiting nations at the world cup has surely taken a nice turn.....

Hope that the Indian team would learn some lessons from the shameful exit of thier neighbours pakistan from the tournament and focus on reaching the Top 8 before thinhking of anything else.......men in blue get ready for Srilanka ..................god bless you...

VPannu
March 18th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Bangladesh has improved. No doubt about it. They earlier defeated New Zealand as well.
and
Virender Sehwag = Shikaar ke tame kutiya hagaayi ho gayi:eek:

sjakhars
March 18th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Only one word comes out "SHOCKING".

kabir
March 18th, 2007, 04:10 PM
What do the ICC wants to do? This aint football where Senegal defeats world champion France in the first match. Is it?

I was made to eat dead crow last night. I take my words back and retire from this thread.

jatmahersingh
March 18th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I totally Agree with you Bhai saab, These crickters don;t care for us or our counrty they are only playing for money. We are so carzy that the only thing we can think day and night is cricket . we have millions of people we can get good 11 players to play and we spend so much money in this game. Imagine if we even spend that money in making jobs for people , than so many people can eat full meal before going to bed. it;s a shamefull thing and we waste Millions of ruppes in the sponser ship of these player who even don;t do they job properly( playing is their job). I am not against cricket or sehwag but i think it;s getting too much and we should think about other games too. We have so many good pehlwan but they cannot perform good on internationla level because they don;t get good money for traning and getting a good sponser ship is way far. I hope some day we will start thinking ad promoting other games too.
Thanks every one.
Naveen Jat

rakeshdahiya
March 18th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Dear Navin and kabir,

I respect your sentiments......but i am sorry to say that it seems we are not able to digest this defeat.....our pride is not allowing us to do that.......its just a game.......if Bangladesh have played well then we should give them the credit...........it was a bad day for Indian team but dont you think that Bangaldesh team have earned this victory.........akhir wee hadee koyee gandee(sugarcane) cholan tee ayee na see.......why cant we congratulate them and just move on.........life is full of surprises and so is cricket....

Anyways this unexpected result has opened up the tournament and this group too.......now we have to win both the remaining games and that too with huge margins....i think in this goup the top 2 will be decided on the basis of the run rate.....

PS. kabir I hope u will not hang ur boots, hope to see many more contributions from u on this thread...:)

vivek_kadyan
March 18th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Bangladesh ke gela to matti plit karwa di,

rainuohlyan
March 18th, 2007, 10:17 PM
i think--inki mitti-palid honi juroori thi
kaafi over-confident lug ruhey the--ek warm-up match jit ke

ub next match mein--opponent team ki mitti-palid kurengey,,,
Hope 4 the best:p

vijay
March 18th, 2007, 10:59 PM
i think--inki mitti-palid honi juroori thi
kaafi over-confident lug ruhey the--ek warm-up match jit ke

ub next match mein--opponent team ki mitti-palid kurengey,,,
Hope 4 the best:p

I don't think that Men in Blue were over-confident but they were over-consious and too tentative and hence the result. No wonder ! :mad:

Why don't they just try to play their natural game instead of taking everything too serious ( more than needed ). :confused:

Anyways, tournament is still open.....
I hope they will learn a lesson from it. :)

jatmahersingh
March 19th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Rakesh Ji.
I am not shocked from this defeat or anything, Anyway I am not evening talking about this defeat. I am just saying that this cricket close all the dorrs for other games in India and still they are just hopless. Plus we are so concern about our Jat bhai ( sehwag) and othe players but they don;t care about us or this country, they are just proffesional players and they are just playing for money and name. You think they will be still playing if u get nothing from this world cup? never. And these players have so much money still they do zero contribution in our society or for our MERA DES MAHAN. Plus anyone can buy our indian team like SHARA gruop or Hero Honda as long as they can bid good money for these useless players. Any i know u are fan or cricket it;s hard for you to undertsand what I mean .
Ok ji Raam Raam.
Naveen Jat

yatinder19
March 19th, 2007, 11:00 AM
to be in form or out of form is part of the game..wehave seen players from other countries that they take break themselves when they r out of form in name of injury....so many players hav done this in name of injury they take break to regain their form....
BUT SEHWAG BABA IS STILL PLAYING N HE IS REALLY SO SHAMELESS MAN THAT HE CANT TAKE BREAK...

Is he a JAT???????????????
R we so shameless 4 money......this proves anyone can do anything 4 money.....
GOD Damn it....

rakeshdahiya
March 19th, 2007, 01:30 PM
My Dear Naveen Jee,

Let me try to answer the points raised by you:

1. "....I am just saying that this cricket close all the dorrs for other games in India and still they are just hopless....."

Acc to you we are so obsessed with Cricket that we have stoped bothering about other games in India. Well to an extent I agree with you but there are many reasons why cricke is more popular in India then other sports. One is that its being run in a very professional manner and that has made BCCI financially independent. With the kind of money at its disposal its not dependent on the Govt for promoting the game. Hope you will not suggest that we take 80% of the BCCI money and donate it to various sports associations so that they can also flourish like cricket. Or its like saying that why Punjab has got a better per capity income as compared to Bihar or Orrisa.

Its was after the 1983 world cup win that cricket become immensely popular in India. That victory gave millions of Indians reason to smile, enjoy and feel proud to be an Indian. Before that it was Hockey which was more popular thanks to the 8 Olympic Golds that our Hockey team had won. But after that it has been a steady decline for the Hockey in India. Same applies to football as well. Well we can go into the deatils of that but may be at a later stage and in a diff thread.

2. Reg " ...Plus we are so concern about our Jat bhai ( sehwag) and othe players but they don;t care about us or this country...."

How can you say that we are only concerned abt sehwag and other players only....i would want you to go through the previous posts on sehwag where he has already been discussed at length...and the conclusion which i have drawn from them is that most of the worthy Jatlanders and very critical of him when he is not performing but also wish him to regain his form to help team india win.....its the team which is more important than an individual....we are not like bangalis who are always more content to see only Sourav score and perform...

3. "....they are just proffesional players and they are just playing for money and name...."

Whats wrong in playing for money??? On the one hand you are saying that they are professional and then in the same breath you are contradicting yourself by claming that they only play for the money. The life of a professional sportsman is very short.......and they have all the right to earn good money during their peak period to lead a comfortable and good life post thier retirement or forced exit from the sport. They are also human beings like u and us and they also have have a family to take care of. Also you must be something to be in that group of top 15 out of 1 billion people.It seems that you are disappointed becuase despite being paid so much money why are not they performing like machines. Give them a break yaar.......

4. "....Any i know u are fan or cricket it;s hard for you to undertsand what I mean...."

love all the sports alike .....I am a fan of sports.....i have been a sportsman myself and most of my relatives have been associated with sports in one way or the other, and i am not talking about cricket only....i am talking abt sports like Cycling, Athletics, Wrestling and Kabbadi......and of course cricket......

I hope you will look at the game of cricket from a broader prospective and consider its just like any other sports.....if the Indian cricket team will not perform up to the expectations of the people then the game will automatically go back to the classes from the masses, but that doesnt seems to be happening too soon in the near future..

Rakesh Ji.
I am not shocked from this defeat or anything, Anyway I am not evening talking about this defeat. I am just saying that this cricket close all the dorrs for other games in India and still they are just hopless. Plus we are so concern about our Jat bhai ( sehwag) and othe players but they don;t care about us or this country, they are just proffesional players and they are just playing for money and name. You think they will be still playing if u get nothing from this world cup? never. And these players have so much money still they do zero contribution in our society or for our MERA DES MAHAN. Plus anyone can buy our indian team like SHARA gruop or Hero Honda as long as they can bid good money for these useless players. Any i know u are fan or cricket it;s hard for you to undertsand what I mean .
Ok ji Raam Raam.
Naveen Jat

rakeshdahiya
March 19th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I was just wondering if Bob Woolmer death has anything to do with Pakistans exit from the world cup......there have been reports of differences and in fighting within the team and even Inzi's declaration of his retirement from Cricket on the same day looks a bit awkward....he could have certainly waited for the next day or some other ocassion...

netrapalsingh
March 19th, 2007, 02:25 PM
kuch nahi hua hai uthappa se opening karwao shehwag ko bhar nikalo, yahi aaj sab kee juban par hai theek hai nikal do shehwag ko or uske bad bhee team kee wahi halt honee jo ho rahee hai.:eek: ye cricket hai or isme jo kheltaa hai wahee jitta hai banala desh ne har chetra me india ko pita isme koi do ray nahi hai chahe wo fielding ho ya batting ya bolling. ye team to jeet nahi saktee hai par shehwag team me hai to sab ke paas bahana hai shehwag ke karn hare chahe usne 2 wicket liye ho bade-bade digaaj tendulkar, dhoni, dravid bhoot badhitya player hai. par natija sab tai-tai fiss :mad: sab bari ho gaye kyo kee har jimmedar shehwar. har channel, har news paper, har senior cricketors ke juban par shehwag ka naam. wah shehwag kya kismat payee hai tane. ab to ise khud hee hat jana chahiye................:o ro lage raho.....aise hee sab ke sab..

mera vot aaj bhee shehwag ke saath hai..............isliye nahi ki wo jat balkee isliye kee wo acha allrounder lekin puchlee kuch matcho me flop hone ke karan sirf good cricketer rah gaya n kee ek great player..........................:o

netra

saharan21
March 19th, 2007, 04:31 PM
SACHIN TENDULKAR AND SEHWAG both are people without self respect. when last year someone asked sachin that is it the right time for you to announce retierment from cricket??? our master blaster got furious and said this is the time i m enjoying my cricket most:eek:
HE ALONG WITH SEHWAG ARE JUST FOR MONEY IN THE GAME. THERE ARE SO MANY YOUNGSTERS IN THE INDIA WHOSE CARREER IS HANGING COZ of these players:mad:
i think like other former stars of india like gavasker,kapil,azhar he will also left the game down under.
shame on him.A person who earns millions of $$ per year asked the govt. to lift excise duty for ferrari???:mad:
wat a shame on him
no wonder he has done great in the past but for the sake of his past we cant play with the present and future of cricket in the country

rakeshdahiya
March 19th, 2007, 09:20 PM
FINALLY..............Sehwag fires.......taken 81 balls with 14 Fours and 3 sixes to reach his century....and while am writing this.....he is still on fire.........in fact it looks he has gone mad.......and now please dont tell me that this 100 doesnt matter as its against Bermuda......its crucial and must win game............and these runs will count while deciding on the top 2 from this group,which in all likelyhood will be decided on the basis of run rate...............hope he carries this form to the crucial game aginst Srilanka......3 cheers for Sehwag...:)

BTW he was declared the Man of the Match also.

vijay
March 19th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Thank God ... at last Sehwag fired .... and what an inning 114 off 87 balls. i can understand how much under presure he was these days .... and it's worth considering that much faith Dravid showed on him ... in spite of his poor display ....

Good for India...... and for Sehwag ... it's a new life for his career .....

Hope to see more innings like this in the World Cup as this inning boosted his morale and when he ( Sehwag ) is confident nobody doubts that what he is capable of....

All the best :)

mann123
March 19th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Now everybody fires setting highest total in the World Cup history.

Yuvraj Singh blasting 83 of 46 balls inculding 7 six. Sachin 57 of just 29 deliveries hitting 4 sixs.

Kya Bharitya team an jaggee hai??

My best wishes to Bhartiya Team.

vijay
March 19th, 2007, 11:09 PM
Wow... what a game ... so far...... 413 in 50 overs world record in world Cup matches ........ supressing Sri Lanka's record of 398 against Kenya.

18 Sixes equalizing South Africa's record of most sixes in an innings..... and many more ....

One regret only... Yuvraj couldn't break Ricky Ponting's record of 8 sixes in an inning... maybe next time :)

doesn't matter that if it against a minnow or against Australia ..... it's in the record books now....

Way to Go ... Men in blue :)

Waiting for some more action .... again and again ..... all the best :)

raj2rif
March 20th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Good to see Indian batsmen scoring runs and that to as per the demand of the situation. This well might be the turning point for Sehwag. Let us wish him good luck. It would boost his morale and confidence by leaps and bounds.

Ganguly is doing a great job at the top of the order by anchoring one end and rotating the strike. I would say they need to put up the similar performance against Sri Lanka to make it to the next round.

Bowling looks to be a little weak though. I really don't know what options do we have. Sreesanth could be a gamble to replace Agarkar. Zaheer needs to find a way to control on wides and no balls, as these not only help batsman to settle down, but also add to additional overs.

Yuvraj, Sehwag and Tendulkar have to fill in for the fifth bowler. Dravid needs to be very innovative. Mental mobility and keeping the nerves would be the key.

yatinder19
March 20th, 2007, 11:30 AM
sabaash india.....

pmalhan
March 20th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Finally India came out firing all cylenders, the opponents were weak but it was the confidance with which everyone struck that should boost the moral of the team for the crucial match ahead. If they keep the momentum going, they can still have the chance to make it to the next level.

The point of concern remains the bowling, which allowed barmuda to reach a respactable total by their standars.

rainuohlyan
March 20th, 2007, 01:00 PM
THIs is the only thing--i can say for our BLUE LIONS

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

a fantastic -so many records breaking match----as i said in my previous post---mitti-palid of the opponent team,by our blue lions.

wish for the same kinda thing in World cup final,too.:p

netrapalsingh
March 20th, 2007, 02:23 PM
no coments before next match...........:)

netra......

ritikarathee
March 20th, 2007, 03:34 PM
what a match :)
absolutely amazing ...everyone did their best .
finally runs came out of shewag's bat .
hope to see such innings in coming matches .

saharan21
March 20th, 2007, 07:51 PM
BOWLING KA BHI KUCH SOCHO
bermuda ko out karne k liye 44 overs liys indian team neh:mad:
300 run say jeet sakte the par apni team toh dayavan hai:o

itsnavin
March 20th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Yeh match bhee koi match thaa...Bermuda ki team ko apni Delhi ki team mast tarike se peet degi..match to SriLanka ke saath hoga...asli rang to wahin par pata chalengey.
Murli ke 10 overs mein kitney runs banegey uski prediction karo?
Kya Sachin Vaas se bach payegaa?

rakeshdahiya
March 21st, 2007, 10:14 AM
Bob woolmers deaths is now being treated as "suspicious" by the Jamaican police and the Pakistani players have been asked to stay back till the investigation is over.......some people have openly pointed out that late Bob has been murdered.....what do you feel?? I think given the Kattar nature ofpakistani team foul play cant be ruled out and I will not be surprised if someone from the team or closely related to it will be linked to this unfortunate incident:(

BTW watch out for todays match between SL and B'Desh......a lot will depend on the result of this match for India to qualify for the Super 8.....wish SL plays to its true potential and thrash B'Desh.....atleast for today i am shifting my loyalties to SL.........Cricket is a funny game after all..

raj2rif
March 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM
No matter what is the outcome of today's game between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, we still need to have an outright victory against Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka on the other hand have to win one of the two games they have to play.

But watch out for Bangladesh. They defeated NZ in warm up game, and then India in first game. They are the team to watch. Their coach is the same who was the coach when Sri Lanka went to win the World Cup in 1996. By this argument I am not suggesting that Bangla Desh is now favorite to win the cup. But as we all acknowledge that Criceket is funny game (I would call it a game of uncertainities where one odd ball, one odd catch or one odd big hit can be a turning point in a closely fought encounter), it is only one day's good cricket that is needed to move forward.

Bangladesh has a young team, and youth always have some thing to come up with. They will be more agile in the field and if some one can control their enthusiasm, they will be a force to reckon with. Dave Whatmore is a good coach and stabilizing factor. Taste of two victories makes them more hungry. A Bangladesh win would put them in Super 8 as they are expected to win against Bermuda. A Bangladesh win would put additional pressure on Sri Lanka, and thus will be advantageous to India. A Sri Lanka win will bring Three teams on equal points. The margin of victory of Sri Lanka would decide their run rate. Bangladesh would be playing their game against Bermuda last, and hence would know exactly what they need to do. Will they be able to score against Bermuda as heavily as India and Sri Lanka did? That is a million dollar question, but who knows? If they know that there is a chance, to advance to next level they would definitely try for it with all the power, motivation and resources that they have.

Our next stage dependes solely on our win against Sri Lanka and that is likely to be the match of the tournament as of now. A Sri Lanka win will settle the issue for them. They have a large motivation to do so, for they would like to meet Bangladesh at next stage rather than India. The same is for India. So let us just hope that India wins against Bangladesh and a run feast in any of the group game does not sent them packing on run rate.

rakeshdahiya
March 21st, 2007, 05:47 PM
Sir, I dont know why but I am tempted to make a prediction here that India would qualify for the Super 8 stage and the second team from from the group will be decided post Bermuda and B'Desh game....Its just a gut feel...

No matter what is the outcome of today's game

Our next stage dependes solely on our win against Sri Lanka and that is likely to be the match of the tournament as of now. A Sri Lanka win will settle the issue for them. They have a large motivation to do so, for they would like to meet Bangladesh at next stage rather than India. The same is for India. So let us just hope that India wins against Bangladesh and a run feast in any of the group game does not sent them packing on run rate.

saharan21
March 21st, 2007, 09:00 PM
No matter what is the outcome of today's game between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, we still need to have an outright victory against Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka on the other hand have to win one of the two games they have to play.

But watch out for Bangladesh. They defeated NZ in warm up game, and then India in first game. They are the team to watch. Their coach is the same who was the coach when Sri Lanka went to win the World Cup in 1996. By this argument I am not suggesting that Bangla Desh is now favorite to win the cup. But as we all acknowledge that Criceket is funny game (I would call it a game of uncertainities where one odd ball, one odd catch or one odd big hit can be a turning point in a closely fought encounter), it is only one day's good cricket that is needed to move forward.

Bangladesh has a young team, and youth always have some thing to come up with. They will be more agile in the field and if some one can control their enthusiasm, they will be a force to reckon with. Dave Whatmore is a good coach and stabilizing factor. Taste of two victories makes them more hungry. A Bangladesh win would put them in Super 8 as they are expected to win against Bermuda. A Bangladesh win would put additional pressure on Sri Lanka, and thus will be advantageous to India. A Sri Lanka win will bring Three teams on equal points. The margin of victory of Sri Lanka would decide their run rate. Bangladesh would be playing their game against Bermuda last, and hence would know exactly what they need to do. Will they be able to score against Bermuda as heavily as India and Sri Lanka did? That is a million dollar question, but who knows? If they know that there is a chance, to advance to next level they would definitely try for it with all the power, motivation and resources that they have.

for that sir wait for next world cup

raj2rif
March 21st, 2007, 10:55 PM
Dear Sumit,

Good observation. Typo mistake. Thanks for pointing out.
Correction: for Bangladesh Read Sri Lanka.

While I am at it. Sri Lanka is posing for a big total and if Bangladesh gets out cheaply (which is quite likely, under pressure for big score) then Sri Lanka would be through to the next round.

raj2rif
March 22nd, 2007, 05:04 PM
So, the crunch game for India is tomorrow. With a convincing win against Bangladesh, Sri Lanka are already in second round. For India it is now or never game tomorrow.
The problem of selectors would be to choose from Uthappa and Karthik. While Uthappa had been successful against them at home (where the ball comes to the bat) Karthik has been more of a crisis man in a few matches he has played. Purely on batting abilities I think Uthappa should make it, but his failure in the first two games may be a cause of concern for selectors. Usually one does not changes the winning combination.
India has to watch out for the middle overs. Vaas at this age is also accurate and needs to be handled carefully. It is most important for India that Sehwag fires again at the top of the order. Once Sehwag scores, the result usually is a foregone conclusion for he does score at an excellent rate.
Let us wish them good luck. I wish they make it to the next round.

rakeshdahiya
March 22nd, 2007, 07:39 PM
SL having already qualified may take this game a bit lightly (i just hope so...with due respect to their professionalism) and this may go in favour of India....But, Sri Lanka is certainly not Bermuda. They would not be a push over.....its a virtual semi final for India.....I hope they keep the hopes of a billion people alive.....:)

raj2rif
March 23rd, 2007, 02:54 AM
SL having already qualified may take this game a bit lightly (i just hope so...with due respect to their professionalism) and this may go in favour of India....But, Sri Lanka is certainly not Bermuda. They would not be a push over.....its a virtual semi final for India.....I hope they keep the hopes of a billion people alive.....:)

They are all professional cricketers and hence whether or not they have qualified for the next round has nothing to do with their performance in the game. Sri Lanka has a reason to do well against India. During the last one year, they had visited India twice. On both occassion they had been beaten comprehensively and hence knocking out India out of the competion is cause enough for them to do well, prove a point and settle the score. Imagine the boost to Sri Lankan Cricket, if they happen to win the world cup when both India and Pak did not make to the next round. They virtually be the leader in subcontinent till next world cup.

India has to play the game of their life to come out of this tight corner. If they can manage this game, their spirits will be as high as they were in 2003. I hope thew work well tomorrow.

msingh
March 23rd, 2007, 04:43 AM
i am not sure weather india is a stong contender to win world cup or not and neither i am very fond of team india as they never give there best ,,,
but if bangladesh qualifies i wont be surprised as they are really coming up well as a team ..

yatinder19
March 23rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
Dinesh karthik should come in place of uthappa for todays match..
n harbhajan should play instead of kumble...
kumble has got terrible records against lankans.
n best of luck to team india..

raj2rif
March 24th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Dear Cricket Lovers,

It is sad but ture that India now joins Pakistan at the benches to watch the rest of the world cup.
On probably a good batting track they caved in without a fight. I think Sri Lanka played some magnificant cricket and never lost the sight of their goal to carry additional points to the next round.
On the other hand Indian players lost their way. I saw the match till Sehwag got out. While driving back I heard on EBC radio that provides running commentry, that Yuvraj and Dhoni got out. Yuvraj to a uncalled for run out.

Uthappa came on the basis of two brutal innings against Sri Lanka and made it to the world cup at the cost of more consistent and probably most unlucky of the openers in the country Gautam Gambhir. He just did not do any thing good to his cause in the three matches he has played. There would be a lot of postmortum to this outing. Probably the most expensive and yet most disappointing tournament to the country.

satyeshwar
March 24th, 2007, 03:15 AM
It is really sad that India lost in such a shameful way! :(
Perhaps, this will be an oppurtunity to kick out some of the people who are a burden on the team, which in my opinion is everyone except one or two.
India has no good bowlers left and they keep selecting the wrong ones every time. Whatever happened to RP Singh, Sreesanth and others who beat Sri Lanka in every game last year? We really need to improve in our first class cricket to get some rising stars in the national team, without any politics of zoning etc!

On a funny but cruel note, do you guys think that Greg Chappel has gone in hiding now, considering what happened to Woolmer?

rakeshdahiya
March 24th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Congrats to Sri Lanka....We did not deserve to win the world cup....even in the unlikely event of Bermuda beating B'Desh I would want team India to come back to avoid further humiliation not only to themselves but to the entire nation.

Individually each indian player is a gem and a potentail match winner....but cricket is a team game and if they cant play as a team then its high time for the Indians to bow out of the game till the time they learn how to play as a time.....SHAME on them for what they have done to the game of cricket in Indian.

I would want the BCCI to sack the entire team and stop sending the Indian team for any International tournament for the next one year. And its the right time for Tendulkar and Ganguly to retire.

Anyways those who are lovers of the game.....te world cup is still on.......SriLanka, Australia, SA and New Zeland are strong contendors to reach the semi final stage.........and from there on.....let the best team win the CUP.........Cheers

ranvirsingh
March 25th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Ganguly to retire.

Very funny and biased attitude...a person who is showing a lot of consistency, since he made come back, you want him to be sacked.

Going with your approach, Kick Sehwag out of the team first and then think who else to be shown the door.

Moreover, Dravid was never a good captain...he can just stand there in the slip region waiting for miracles to happen. He is just like a stray dog who accidently went to other village and is finding a way to runaway with his tail in-between his legs.

hdsura
March 25th, 2007, 09:55 AM
That's Right. It's that time.

This insect "cricket" is waste of time and money. Sure, some smart ??s are minting money out of it. The FOOLS waste their time on it.

Frankly, I feel GOOD that India is out of it.

As long as a JAT makes money out of it, I,m for it. Else this is just piece of ??it.

raj2rif
March 25th, 2007, 07:02 PM

This insect "cricket" is waste of time and money. Sure, some smart ??s are minting money out of it. The FOOLS waste their time on it.

As long as a JAT makes money out of it, I,m for it. Else this is just piece of ??it.

Dear Hardyal Ji,

It is nice to hear "Fools waste money and time on it" from some one living at Las Vegas, where most people come to do exactly the same.

Why only Jats should make the money and why not others?

The popularity of any sport is a function of the money involved in it, be it Cricket, Golf, Tennis or Gambling (if that is a sport). Sport is one form of entertainment and each one of us has the right to choose what we want to see. For some one it is nice to see their national team playing even in the loosing cause and for some one it may be entertaining a bollywood movie without a head and tail.

Let us give credit to the team that played better on that day and look into what went wrong and how can we improve it. To me that may be a better thing to do.

ranvirsingh
March 26th, 2007, 03:06 AM

It's nice to help Jats on being a Jat but one should never have such a constipated thinking.

This is why India is still suffering from religion and caste problems and that's why there is lot of hatered in people of different caste and religion.

With your mentality, India will never have peace and harmony and it can never progress. Look beyond your tunnel vision and feel the sunshine and warmath around you, probably you will feel more happy and comfortable.

hdsura
March 26th, 2007, 09:10 AM
It's nice to help Jats on being a Jat but one should never have such a constipated thinking.

You have spurted to much DIARRHOEA over here by commenting about my feeling towards JATs. One needs some pills.

This is why India is still suffering from religion and caste problems and that's why there is lot of hatered in people of different caste and religion.

Frankly, I don't give a damn about india. Does that make it clear about ME?

YOU ARE FREE TO SOLVE AND DEDICATE YOURSELF TO SOLVE ALL THE
INDIAN ILLS.

With your mentality, India will never have peace and harmony and it can never progress. Look beyond your tunnel vision and feel the sunshine and warmath around you, probably you will feel more happy and comfortable.

SO, WHY DO I CARE?

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I,M NOT HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE?

Note - I,m posting here doesn't mean I am ordinary.

hdsura
March 26th, 2007, 09:12 AM

You have spurted to much DIARRHOEA over here by commenting about my feeling towards JATs. One needs some pills.

INDIAN ILLS.

yatinder19
March 26th, 2007, 10:36 AM
finally india is out of world cup with bangla desh win over bermuda..Now this is time of thinking seriously 4 indian cricket.For last two three days i m seeing news channel..which r shouting for head od indian cricketers..
One thing all might have noticed that no Ex indian cricketer is speaking against indian tean n BCCI.Apni desi kahawat CHOR CHOR MAUSERE BHAII...
I saw kapil talking on news channel,he said nothing on crickerters n he gave very neutral opinion.N No one is seeing GAVASKAR???? Who keeps on commenting on Australia,now where is he????He will never say anything on tendulkar as this is in blood of MUMBAIKAR, not to say anything to their ppl.
These EX CRICKERTER r getting good pension from BOARD(25000/-),so y they will speak agaist it n more over they r looking 4 luxurious job like coach,selection committee member n benefit match etc etc...
No one is saying anything to tendulkar except general public...
Moreover everyone is talking against CHAPPEL,He is only coach...After all players hav to perform in the ground.N can anyone agree on it That tendulkar,dravid,sehwag,kumble,ganguly 's bad form is bcoz of chappel..no its bcoz of lack of practise n dedication...
Really we r hurt the way india has played...

rakeshdahiya
March 26th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Sorry, just curious to know, Are you a Pakistani Jat????

INDIAN ILLS.

jatofbhiwani
March 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM
wHAT A sHOW BY OUR CRICKETERS.TOTALLY RUBBISH. IT PROVES THAT THE SELECTION PROCESS IS BY VIRTUE OF CONTACTS AND BRIBE NOT ATLEAST BY MERIT

GIVEN THE FACT OUT OF 1 BILLION POPULATION WHERE EVERY SECOND GUY PLAYS CRICKET WE ARE BENDING IN FRONT OF BANGLADESH, SRILANKA.

I URGE ALL FELLOW THINKERS TO BOYCATT THE PRODUCTS ADVERTISED BY THESE CRICKETERS

TENDULKAR GANGULY ARE TOO OLD TO STAY IN THE TEAM
SEHWAG- THE FACT THAT HE IS A JAT DOES NOT QUALIFY HIM TO STAY IN THE CRICKET TEAM

THERE IS ATIME TO GIVE A CHANCE TO NEW YOUNG PEOPLE TO PLAY.