PDA

View Full Version : Jatland shuld be as colorful as Jats.........

ayushi
April 4th, 2007, 01:39 PM
well frenz very recently i have started visiting this site , though heard a lot abt it frm known onez ........... but as per its fame in Jat folks i din find it dat attractive (luk at the color combinations ..... mostly dull colors are used like grey n all) so ma suggetion is to work upon this site n try to make it as attractive as possible n in case if concerned ppl require sm sort of help from ma side m always dere ...........:) hope to c it in one of the best sites asap.
thank you
Ashu Singhal

abhimanyusindhu
April 5th, 2007, 12:33 AM
ur suggestion is good...:confused:..but i think when u have members of all ages bhade chote...then i think makin it colorful is not a good idea..:eek:

i think jaatland is not a site....its family.....u will love this site the day u will start posting post....dekh kar kuch bhi nahin aacha laghta.....when u become part i think u enjoy more....

i remmember first day when i loggin to this site...i thought...its borrin.:D:D and now i think i login to this site more than..8-10 time per day.....

U will love everything abt jaatland.....bass haan thode members jaada hone chaiye...i mean active members.....:D:D:D:D:D

ayushi
April 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
:) well abhi its really gud to knw that u think abt elder ppl also but tell me .......... Do you think old people don like colors :confused: ??????? i don think so or else u can ask them as well?????? n as far as updating this site is concerned i din mean only to change its colors i mean to say we need to make this site luk more professional as i can tell u n numbers of flaws:eek: in this website design......like........

1. :mad: the size of home page is 800*600 while the size of sub pages are 1024*768 pixels....... home page is alligned left hand side while sub pages has mid allignment .As far as i knw abt ne site, format shuld be constant thru out the site.

2.there is no proper allignment of buttons on ne page there are sm buttons which shuld b static on all pages but thise buttons also are displayed acc to designers will; like on one page u wil find home at top corner while on other u wil find it in left hande side......

3.wht i have sean in almost all the site is tht there is a search button to conduct ne kind of serach :eek: but here n entire page is made for search which has unncessrily increased the size if this site ......

4.text is not properly alligned in any of the pages.......:(

5 :eek: matrimonials ............. again requires mid allignment , we can make it lil bit more sophisticated by putting pictures of marriages which accomplished thru ******** to gain more condfidence of people ........more over matrimonial access shuld be given only to members of the site n shuld not be open for all in order to main dignity n privacy of people

6.Moreover proper color combinations are required to be used in entire website.

7.logo of this site is very much appropriate but there is one effect in it known as bevel emboss if we revome tht ,this logo wil luk much sophisticated..

well this is not enugh ,if u guys want i can tell u 1000:D of things which we can work upon in this site so ma purpose is not to make it an entertainment site but is to give it tht professional n dignified luk which it deserves ...

So i hope u got ma point n all the cocerned ppl shuld start working upon it asap with blessings from our elders.:)

abhimanyusindhu
April 5th, 2007, 08:55 PM
ohhh :p u r talkin abt technical part....i didnt thought like tht,,,,,,,:D:D:D

waise suggestion bure nahin hai.:D......mager i dont hav enough comp fundaes..:D:D

sejwaldeepak
April 7th, 2007, 12:19 PM
:) well abhi its really gud to knw that u think abt elder ppl also but tell me .......... Do you think old people don like colors :confused: ??????? i don think so or else u can ask them as well?????? n as far as updating this site is concerned i din mean only to change its colors i mean to say we need to make this site luk more professional as i can tell u n numbers of flaws:eek: in this website design......like........

1. :mad: the size of home page is 800*600 while the size of sub pages are 1024*768 pixels....... home page is alligned left hand side while sub pages has mid allignment .As far as i knw abt ne site, format shuld be constant thru out the site.

2.there is no proper allignment of buttons on ne page there are sm buttons which shuld b static on all pages but thise buttons also are displayed acc to designers will; like on one page u wil find home at top corner while on other u wil find it in left hande side......

3.wht i have sean in almost all the site is tht there is a search button to conduct ne kind of serach :eek: but here n entire page is made for search which has unncessrily increased the size if this site ......

4.text is not properly alligned in any of the pages.......:(

5 :eek: matrimonials ............. again requires mid allignment , we can make it lil bit more sophisticated by putting pictures of marriages which accomplished thru ******** to gain more condfidence of people ........more over matrimonial access shuld be given only to members of the site n shuld not be open for all in order to main dignity n privacy of people

6.Moreover proper color combinations are required to be used in entire website.

7.logo of this site is very much appropriate but there is one effect in it known as bevel emboss if we revome tht ,this logo wil luk much sophisticated..

well this is not enugh ,if u guys want i can tell u 1000:D of things which we can work upon in this site so ma purpose is not to make it an entertainment site but is to give it tht professional n dignified luk which it deserves ...

So i hope u got ma point n all the cocerned ppl shuld start working upon it asap with blessings from our elders.:)

well we can think abt this . let me talk to other admin for the same thing meanwhile we can wait for other members suggestions on this topic:)

ritu
April 7th, 2007, 06:19 PM
ayushi i was just curious after reading ur surname.because i have never heard singhlas r jaat.i hope u wont mind .can u please clarify my doubt.
well frenz very recently i have started visiting this site , though heard a lot abt it frm known onez ........... but as per its fame in Jat folks i din find it dat attractive (luk at the color combinations ..... mostly dull colors are used like grey n all) so ma suggetion is to work upon this site n try to make it as attractive as possible n in case if concerned ppl require sm sort of help from ma side m always dere ...........:) hope to c it in one of the best sites asap.
thank you
Ashu Singhal

spdeshwal
April 8th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Hi Ritu,

Although your doubt is valid because mostly Singhals are Mahajans (Baniyas) but there is a Jat village of Singhal Gotra in Distt. Rohtak. Neither i remember the name of the village nor have any idea whether the whole village is inhibited by Singhal Jats. Of course,I knew a bank officer Ranbir Singhal who was working in one of the branches of Bank of Baroda at Rohtak and his brother is a practicing Lawyer at Rohtak as well.

Regarding making the changes and giving a face lift to this site, our Administrator Nitin Dahiya had invited some suggestion and help from memmbers long back. I believe Administrators are not averse to any changes as indicated by Deepak. Hope the members with graphics or Web Designing backround could take some initiative and pass their suggestions to the Admin.

ayushi
April 9th, 2007, 12:56 PM
i hope ur question is been answered by Mr deswal ............ thank you for ur explanation coz evn i don knw much abt it .

Samarkadian
April 10th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Thanks Ayushi for starting this suggestive thread.Since the base is growing, jats are swaying all over globe,hence site should be more prominent in some ways.I would like to suggest following points:-

1. On the main page, instead of cliking option of login for user, login box on main page would be helpful and less time consuming.

2.At any given time, number of guests is always more than online users and contribution of guests is nil except viewing, Iwould like to suggest creation of a "Guest Book" with a limited number of words/posts per user.This could be helpful in making members curious for registration and hence a direct participation to the community website.

Administrator and moderators can give a consideration and tell us, How it could be possible or not possible in any case, though there are many technical suggestions,sooner or later You will have to think and act as well.

ayushi
April 11th, 2007, 11:18 AM
yeah samar ur suggestions are very much appropriate as by these things we wil not only save the space n time but also can make this site more interactive by active participation thur guest buk............ yes moderators n administrators shuld strt doing smthing concrete ........n let us knw whthr we can me of sm help to them in ne case ............?

parveendahiya
April 13th, 2007, 08:53 AM
yeah samar ur suggestions are very much appropriate as by these things we wil not only save the space n time but also can make this site more interactive by active participation thur guest buk............ yes moderators n administrators shuld strt doing smthing concrete ........n let us knw whthr we can me of sm help to them in ne case ............?
hi Ayushi

i think u r very much correct. this site should b updated lookwise. and obviously we r on the top of the world and such should b our living place (site). er ek kam ki baat batoon soonn.

anpad jat pedhey likhey aadmi jesa
er padhaya likhaya jat to kudha ho se

ayushi
April 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
i wrote one mail regarding the updation of this sites to the moderators but as yet i din get any:eek: :eek: reply frm them ?????????????

satyeshwar
April 28th, 2007, 10:35 PM
email sent.

ayushi
June 1st, 2007, 07:07 PM
hmm i think ur absolutely right Mr satyeshwar coz the kind of response n support i got from this site's moderators was fabulous n if u guys wil b proactive like u r thn m sure this site wil also become irony itself........................kuki yaha logo ko site k upgradation k siva doosre personal matters discuss karna jyada pasand hai or jaha ta mera sawal hai so i was lil buzy with ma work n logged in after a longer period .......n wil do wht best i can do so its better instead of makin personal comments on ppl start doing smthig constructive .

bls31
June 2nd, 2007, 10:01 AM
thank you
Ashu Singhal

This is what I had posted in General talk

Our Forum is like News Paper, a News Paper is read by many but only a few write letters to the editor, similarly many of us read the Posts but only a few respond by a Post.Wish more and more members respond so that ones gets the benefit of different points of view and perceptions on the topic BLS