PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Girl + Ugly Guy

nmalik121
April 24th, 2007, 05:44 PM
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6825/questionop5.gif

As my father use to say that from my childhood days, I have been a guy with lots of questions (sometimes unnecessarily) in my mouth. Any relatives, friend, guest at home would be flooded with several funny, naughty, meaningless and sometimes accidentally intelligent questions.

Why God doesn’t come to listen the stories?

Why crow is black, not white?

Why we call sky the “sky” and not earth?

Why bus runs on the road and not on railway tracks?

The list is too long to remember for me and to write all of them here. Even now when I am grown up (Am I reallyJ?), sometimes I ask few questions which may fall in the same category: funny, naughty, meaningless and sometimes accidentally intelligent questions.

Now you decide in what category this question comes, since I am fed up of calling myself “INTELLIGENT” every timeJ.

Why that beautiful girl is dating that ugly/average looking guy?

It is quite common to see an extremely beautiful girl choosing a partner who is far below her level strictly in terms of looks. It is a question that most of people tend to ask but unable to find any answer!

This one universal truth remains mystery till today. To have a beautiful girlfriend is a dream for every handsome/average/ugly guy. Absolutely nothing wrong or abnormal with that approach. Within my capability, I have got few answers.

Honey, Apna Sapna Money Money: A guy has something that the beautiful girl doesn’t have. And money is very common and easy to find one of those ‘don’t have’ list. Money can attract beauty without much hard work considering the current materialistic world and yearning for getting everything with shortcuts.

Searching for Father Figure: Many girls create an image according to the person nearest to them; like their father. Most of the times, father scores on good on this front. And the moment, the girl find a guy with similar qualities (it may be confidence, education, flamboyancy, romantic, possessive, and ask now what), irrespective of his looks, she gets hooked to the guy. Here, the girl is supposedly attracts to the inner beauty of the guy. Inner beauty is something that is impossible to steal, copy or bought. Especially, if the girl lacks the love in her life, that so called ugly guy with his charming inner-beauty can surely fill the void in her life. It comes to a level where looks or monetary aspects don’t stand much value.

All big words - Simplicity, Honesty, Creativity: How a person carry himself in simple and honest manner can put him altogether different zone compare to others. The girls don’t see that guy as ugly. It can be his creativity factor that makes the guy stands different from other guys. It can be dancing, writing, painting, singing, etc.

If any other reason exists then please discuss on this public forum to impart your thoughts/agreements/disagreements or ideas.

yatinder19
April 26th, 2007, 12:40 PM
All big words - Simplicity, Honesty, Creativity: How a person carry himself in simple and honest manner can put him altogether different zone compare to others. The girls don’t see that guy as ugly. It can be his creativity factor that makes the guy stands different from other guys. It can be dancing, writing, painting, singing, etc.

If any other reason exists then please discuss on this public forum to impart your thoughts/agreements/disagreements or ideas.

This is Right Beauty always with the beast...jokes apart,There is no way you can say some one is ugly or he is not handsome...This depends upon individuals how he/she looks at the person.You might find your friend smart/good looking but some one else might not have the same views...
Some think if person is fair than he is handsome,some think if person has good features than he is handsome...
And more over Money always matters my brother...Its not only girls,men are also like that...I have so many friends who are better looking than their wives but money matters...