PDA

View Full Version : Good Boy Bad Boy

ashwini
May 3rd, 2007, 05:32 PM
Hi i want to share with fellow jatlanders that my next film GOOD BOY BAD BOY starring Emraan Hashmi, Tushaar Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Tanushree Datta and Esha Sharwani which is produced by Shubash Ghai is releasing world over on 11th of may.Your comments and criticism is welcome if u happen to see the film.Cheers

rajeshrathee
May 3rd, 2007, 05:50 PM
Best of luck

yatinder19
May 3rd, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hi i want to share with fellow jatlanders that my next film GOOD BOY BAD BOY starring Emraan Hashmi, Tushaar Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, Tanushree Datta and Esha Sharwani which is produced by Shubash Ghai is releasing world over on 11th of may.Your comments and criticism is welcome if u happen to see the film.Cheers
best of luck chaudhary saab

gauravgu
May 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM
Best Of Luck...
Will definately c d movie...

Gaurav Gulia

dahiyars
May 3rd, 2007, 10:05 PM
Dear Ashwani

Will definitely see and put up critical evalluation. Try on Haryana farmer Crisis -A Haryanvi Low Budget Film Once More.

R.S.Dahiya

andyjat
May 7th, 2007, 01:58 PM
:) Hi Sir,
:) Best of luck for the film :)

misguidedyouth
May 8th, 2007, 08:25 AM
bhaisaab i have seen ur movie dhoop... and it was really nice..... lets c ur next work. wish u all the best.

yashbeniwal
May 8th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Best Of Luck Ashwini Bhai,,

dreamer
May 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Saab. unfortunately this is my first post and i m criticizing some one... but i dont think .. tushar kapoor knows how to act ... wat u say !!:rolleyes:

aabhisheksirohi
May 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM
When will you sign Mallika Sherawat in your movie?
About your movie already the local papers are in full swing.

cooljat
May 10th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Hello Sir,
gud luck for the movie
but sorry to say Im not goin to watch this movie for sure
cuz starcast is crap....both tushar n imran r weird actors!

Rock on
Jit

aabhisheksirohi
May 12th, 2007, 02:39 AM

Sorry to say but its a nightmare for me to sit two n half hous in ADLABS today.Movie has no head and tail. Dialogues are so poor and confusing.No syncronization and the crap Tushar is simply dump character. Only Tanu character is fair among five so called your choosen start cast.

Cant imagine its a movie made by a JAT like you ... better take some healthy character in your movie rather than going to cheaply paid character like Tushar, Esha.

First day 3 show and there are hardly 30 people for your movie in ADLABS ( Wadala ) as of know you might got a call from distributers about Good Boy and Bad Boy movie...

crsnadar
May 12th, 2007, 04:41 PM
I think this movie going to make very nice collection.
Topic is very intresting.
Wishing the movie all the best it can create...!

aabhisheksirohi
May 21st, 2007, 03:14 AM
Hello Sir,

cuz starcast is crap....both tushar n imran r weird actors!

Jit Bhai

You have to bear that crap Tushar Kapoor for once at least.
Watch out Shootout at Lokhandwala famous long lasting Shootout in the history of Mumbai 1991.
Tushar kappor is playing the negative role of Buwa ( Dilip Buwa ) a notorious sharp shooter of Dawood gang during those days.